PSN Weekly Deals - 7/12: RePlay Sale! $8 N++, $8 Galak-Z, $8 Everybody's GttR, $4 Loud on Planet X, & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Index

Current Deals (Full Update Here) - Store Updates Every Tuesday, Usually By 2 PM PT/5 PM ET
Visit The Web PS Store

Key:
N - New This Week
X - Expires With Next Update
P - Permanent Price Drop
$XX.XX - Price for All PSN Members
$XX.XX - Price for PS+ Members

July's PS+ Games - Ends 8/2

:ps3: Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood

:ps3: Fat Princess

:ps4: Furi

:vita: Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines

:ps4: Paragon - PS+ Starter Pack

:psp: Prince of Persia: Revelation

:ps4: Saints Row: Gat out of Hell

Pre-orders - Out at 12 AM ET/9 PM PT unless otherwise noted

N/A

Cross Buy

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Back to Bed Game & Dynamic Theme Bundle - $8.99 - 40% Off - $5.99 - 60% Off - Ends 7/18

:ps4: :vita: Color Guardians - $5.99 - 60% Off - $4.49 - 70% Off - Ends 7/29

:ps4:  :vita: Corridor Z - $5.99 - 25% Off - Ends 7/19

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: CounterSpy - $7.49 - 50% Off - $5.99 - 60% Off - Ends 7/19 N

:ps4: :vita: Day of the Tentacle Remastered - $10.04 - 33% Off - Ends 7/22 N

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Hohokum - $7.49 - 50% Off - $5.99 - 60% Off - Ends 7/19 N
:ps4:  :ps3: Journey - $7.49 - 50% Off - $5.99 - 60% Off - Ends 7/19 N
:ps4:  :vita: Last Wings - $7.19 - 10% Off - Ends 8/12 N

:ps4:   :ps3:   :vita: Loot Strategy-Packed Bundle - $14.99 - 40% Off - $9.99 - 60% Off - Ends 7/18 [customspoiler=Includes]Back to Bed for PS4/PS3/Vita, Q*Bert: Rebooted for PS4/PS3/Vita, and Whispering Willows for PS4/Vita.[/customspoiler]

:ps4:  :vita: PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate - $11.99 - 20% Off

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Q*Bert: Rebooted - $7.49 - 25% Off - $5.99 - 40% Off - Ends 7/18

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Rogue Legacy - $8.49 - 50% Off - $6.79 - 60% Off - Ends 7/19 N
:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Sound Shapes - $4.99 - 50% Off - $3.99 - 60% Off - Ends 7/19 N
:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Sound Shapes - Add-on Bundle - $4.99 - 50% Off - $3.99 - 60% Off - Ends 7/19 N

:ps3:  :vita: Stealth Inc: A Clone in the Dark - $3.49 - 65% Off - $2.49 - 75% Off - Ends 7/19 N

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: The Swapper - $5.24 - 65% Off - $3.74 - 75% Off - Ends 7/19 N
:ps4:  :vita: Type:Rider - $7.19 - 10% Off - Ends 7/26 N

:ps4: :vita: Velocibox - $8.74 - 30% Off - $6.24 - 50% Off - Ends 7/18 N

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Whispering Willows Game and Theme - $8.74 - 30% Off - $6.24 - 50% Off - Ends 7/18

PS4

Attacking Zegata - $5.00 - 50% Off

The Banner Saga - $14.99 - 25% Off - Ends 7/19

The Banner Saga Complete Pack - $29.99 - 25% Off - $27.99 - 30% Off - Ends 7/19

The Banner Saga 2 - $17.99 - 10% Off - Ends 7/19

Daydreamer: Awakened Edition - $7.99 - 20% Off - Ends 7/19 N

Driveclub - $7.49 - 63% Off
Driveclub PlayStation Plus Edition & Season Pass Bundle - $19.99 - 69% Off

Electronic Super Joy - $6.99 - 30% Off - Ends 9/20

Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture - $9.99 - 50% Off - $7.99 - 60% Off - Ends 7/19 N

Fluster Cluck - $4.99 - 50% Off - $1.99 - 80% Off - Ends 7/18

Galak-Z - $9.99 - 50% Off - $7.99 - 60% Off - Ends 7/19 N

Ghostbuster Ultimate Game and Movie Bundle - $58.49 - 10% Off - Ends 11/15

The Last Tinker: City of Colors - $8.99 - 40% Off - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 7/18

Lost Sea - $13.49 - 10% Off - Ends 7/19

Loud on Planet X - $3.99 - 50% Off - Ends 8/2 N

Masquerade: The Baubles of Doom - $4.94 - 67% Off - Ends 8/5

MilitAnt - $7.99 - 20% Off - Ends 7/26 N
N++ - $9.99 - 50% Off - $7.99 - 60% Off - Ends 7/19 N

Paragon Challenger Founder's Pack - $47.99 - 20% Off - Ends 8/2

Paragon Master Founder's Pack - $79.99 - 20% Off - Ends 8/2

Push Me Pull You - $13.49 - 10% Off - Ends 7/18 N

Randal's Monday - $6.99 - 50% Off - $5.59 - 60% Off - Ends 7/25 N

Score Rush Extended - $9.59 - 20% Off - $8.39 - 30% Off - Ends 11/15

Soul Axiom - $13.99 - 30% Off - Ends 7/26

Super Mutant Alien Assault - $7.99 - 20% Off - Ends 7/18 N

PS3

DeathSpank: The Baconing - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 7/19 N
Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds Complete Collection - $19.99 - 20% Off - Move Compatible

Master Reboot - $11.24 - 25% Off - $9.74 - 35% Off - Ends 7/29

PS2 Classics - PS3 Only

N/A
VitaPS TV Compatibility

Boss! - $1.99 - 60% Off - $1.49 - 70% Off - Ends 7/29

Gravity Badgers - $0.59 - 90% Off - Ends 7/29

HTR+ Slot Car Simulation - $7.99 - 20% Off

Super Blackout - $1.99 - 60% Off - $1.49 - 70% Off - Ends 7/19CAG Made N

PSP - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

PS1 ClassicsPS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

Minis - PS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

PS4 Add-ons

DC Universe Online

Dead or Alive 5 Last Round

Driveclub

Electronic Super Joy

Kitten Squad

Neverwinter

Pirates: Treasure Hunters

PlanetSide 2

Warframe

PS3 Add-ons

Ace Combat Infinity

Dead or Alive 5 Last Round: Core Fighters

Vita Add-ons

My Singing Monsters

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to provide feedback for ways to improve this thread. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
After much debating I ended up getting GTA 5, FO4 season pass, Citizens of Earth and a galaxy dynamic theme. Thanks to whomever posted about the 20% codes...the 3.99 was well worth it. I think I'm done unless week 4 and New Years come with some gaming heat!

Grabbed this week:

The Fall

Gradius V

Pocket RPG

Trine Enchanted Edition

Volume

I've put a couple of hours into The Fall and it's been good so far. The story is that you're playing as the suit housing an unconscious pilot that crash landed onto this strange planet and must find medical supplies of some kind to save the pilot's life or you'll be decommissioned. The game is a mix of adventure game and cover-based shooter as you're finding items to store in your inventory that have to be used somewhere nearby to solve puzzles and allow you to get to the next area while occasionally running into enemies that you have to take out. The thing that's really cool is that your suit's OS has limited abilities it can access that are only approved for use from either a superior officer or extreme circumstance that let you unlock them for the ultimate goal of keeping your pilot alive at all costs, so you gain new combat abilities along the way. The story is dealing with the idea of whether the AI suit you're controlling is malfunctioning because it's breaking protocol when unlocking these abilities without some superior officer approving it while the suit is under the belief that it must put the pilot in danger in order to better protect it from danger as it interacts with two other AIs that have also potentially gone rampant beyond their originally intended designs.

It seems that The Fall is supposed to be part one of a trilogy with the second part being in the works right now probably for release at some point next year.

Has anyone realized that you get free LBP3 costumes depending on what games you own? I installed LBP3 today and it gave me Infamous, TLOU, and DA costumes to name a few. I own those games.

I never heard about this. What's up with that?

EDIT: btw, is the Marvel level kit worth it or is it like a 2 minute level kind of thing?

Man, I wish I could just ask for a 20% code and get one.

Well.  I exercised restraint and only bought a couple games -- LA Cops, We are doomed, Super Mega Baseball, and The Castle Game.

I desperately want Rainbow 6 and NFS Rivals, but even if I buy a 20% code it would just be so expensive.   I had 95% convinced myself to just get Rainbow 6 as a 'christmas present to myself', but i am a cheap bastard and just couldn't pull the trigger.  Then I watched vid of it tonight and once again almost just pulled the trigger on it...

I just have this feeling in the back of my head that I'll be able to get it physical for $30 really soon, and will regret burning all my spacebux.   I also keep looking at my digital copy of B4 which I haven't been playing because of my TLOUR and Gems of War addictions.

Damn it. 

Affa you bring up some really good points above. I am also wanting to buy R6 digitally with my 20% off, but I keep talking myself out of it. What if I don't like it enough to keep? What if I suck at it forever? You really abandon so much freedom buying a big game like this digitally.

Sucking at it forever is also a good point lol

I used to run circles around people online back when Xbox live first got started... Now I'm losing interest in online games real quick because I simply can't keep up.

Destiny reminds me so much of halo up to reach. So I'm having a blast with it.

I've been regretting my blops 3 purchase with the map pack when it went on sale a few weeks back up until I unlocked some of the better guns. I used the KN-44 almost exclusively and barely won many matches. Now that I have the man o war though... My overall play is getting much better and I'm on the winning side more because I'm going positive and I'm contributing unlike before. Literally all it took was a certain tier of weaponry lol.

Now something like bloodborne... I don't have the patience for it anymore. If I were still in high school sure I'd probably eat it up... But I got enough real life things pissing me off as it is.

It's more for the missus, but I might play it a bit to see how it is compared to bishoujo games. She asks for them, and we have like 3-4 otome games, she's played a grand total of 0. Yet I'm watching Norn9 and Code: Realize on Amazon.

Pulled the trigger on Gradius V - always wanted to play that one - and Super Mega Baseball, which I've heard universally good things about.
I haven't loved sports games for decades -- that hockey one where you got in fights and could score every time at a certain angle, 2 on 2 basketball, the original john madden football, dodgeball where you could make fat or skinny guys.... actually, i suppose the only sports game I've loved in 20 years has been Rocket League, since that boiled everything back down to its essence -- fun. I bought Super Mega Baseball too, because it looks like a return to those 'fun' roots, and is highly praised by everyone.

Destiny reminds me so much of halo up to reach. So I'm having a blast with it.
This is a weird thing since I consider Destiny the multiplayer experience that Halo never was because while I didn't play much Halo MP between Halo 2 at the end of XBL and Reach, I was so bad at it that my first game with Halo 2 was the only time I was ever decent. I'm talking about 3-22 games that were the worst experience for me since the whole shield bullet sponge thing was not compatible with my skills at all. With Destiny, that stuff is mostly gone as well-placed shots and special guns can take down enemies quickly to make it a more accessible and faster game.

Affa you bring up some really good points above. I am also wanting to buy R6 digitally with my 20% off, but I keep talking myself out of it. What if I don't like it enough to keep? What if I suck at it forever? You really abandon so much freedom buying a big game like this digitally.
The worst part is I'd actually prefer it digitally. I -love- having TLOUR digital so I can just play it if friends are on, or play something else if they aren't. Easy peasy, no switching, no fuss, no muss. I currently jump between TLOUR, BF4, and Gem Wars, and it's so much better digitally.

Also nice is now that we have 'rest mode', I often put the game I'm paying in rest... and if I go to watch a movie on bluray, I don't need to remember a digital game is 'suspended', but I do need to remember if a disk game is.

But $45 is $45. That'll buy me a lot of smaller games.

Guys I'm wondering if the Marvel LBP3 pack is worth it.  What am I getting?  P.S.  I don't give a rats ass about the Lego Marvel games but Marvel skinned LBP style kinda interests me.  Advice Frisky or anyone else?

Everybody's Gone to the Rapture really wants me to be bitter at it I think.  Was literally about 5 feet from walking in to the door to trigger the last trophy for the platinum and it crashed on me.  Dropped me back at the start of the game again too  Really enjoyed the game itself but not so much walking the length of the map four times now.

EA gave it away for free with Mirrors Edge and a vita NFS last year IIRC
Why was that free again? I got them but I don't even remember the promo.

Everybody's Gone to the Rapture really wants me to be bitter at it I think. Was literally about 5 feet from walking in to the door to trigger the last trophy for the platinum and it crashed on me. Dropped me back at the start of the game again too Really enjoyed the game itself but not so much walking the length of the map four times now.
Going to play the soon, I guess I'm going to have to back it up quite a bit.

Why was that free again? I got them but I don't even remember the promo.

Going to play the soon, I guess I'm going to have to back it up quite a bit.
The games were free to celebrate the 20th anniversary of PS or something during PSX.

The problem I had is that on the two crashes it wasn't saving. As long as you see it save after one of the scenes you use the motion controls to activate it should be fine. After the first crash and loss of data I had no problems with my complete play through, just had a problem with finishing up trophies when it didn't save again. Otherwise I enjoyed it very much.

Guys I'm wondering if the Marvel LBP3 pack is worth it. What am I getting? P.S. I don't give a rats ass about the Lego Marvel games but Marvel skinned LBP style kinda interests me. Advice Frisky or anyone else?
If you care about costumes then get it, that's mostly what it comes with. The level pack is only 4 levels, pretty short but enjoyable.

If you care about costumes then get it, that's mostly what it comes with. The level pack is only 4 levels, pretty short but enjoyable.
Btw are there any Sackboy dolls I can get with the Marvel skins? I mean physical dolls, not game dolls?

I would LOVE to buy some and screw the Lego dolls.

Btw are there any Sackboy dolls I can get with the Marvel skins? I mean physical dolls, not game dolls?

Not that I know of? I don't usually buy dolls that cost that much.

Joking aside, I have gotten tired of all the Marvel and other games with Lego wrapped around it, something about the look is offputting to me.  If it's a Lego original property I'm interested.

So.  A couple questions....

I got a 2T hd to upgrade my ps4.    From what I'm reading, you can't backup game files to begin with (which is fine, I don't mind redownloading and in fact prefer it since it'll make backing up faster.   

So... all I need to worry about are game saves and I suppose screenshots/video I've saved?

1)  Games saves are automatically put up to the cloud with ps+ right?  I remember I used to get errors that i was out of space... they fixed that, right?  So really, I don't need to worry about those.

2) video.. I've got a couple 15 minute vid saves I want.... but really, i want to edit them down.   Anyone know how to edit video on ps4.... i've played around with it and can't figure out what i need to do  [basically, i want to mark a start/end point and cut those 15 min clips down to 60 seconds or so).

3) so.... if ps+ has my cloud saves, and I don't really need much vid.... upgrading my hd is seriously just upgrading it and not even worrying about backing up anything of note?   Am i missing something?  This'll be much easier than upgrading my ps3 hd and even that was easy.

So. A couple questions....

I got a 2T hd to upgrade my ps4. From what I'm reading, you can't backup game files to begin with (which is fine, I don't mind redownloading and in fact prefer it since it'll make backing up faster.

So... all I need to worry about are game saves and I suppose screenshots/video I've saved?

1) Games saves are automatically put up to the cloud with ps+ right? I remember I used to get errors that i was out of space... they fixed that, right? So really, I don't need to worry about those.

2) video.. I've got a couple 15 minute vid saves I want.... but really, i want to edit them down. Anyone know how to edit video on ps4.... i've played around with it and can't figure out what i need to do [basically, i want to mark a start/end point and cut those 15 min clips down to 60 seconds or so).

3) so.... if ps+ has my cloud saves, and I don't really need much vid.... upgrading my hd is seriously just upgrading it and not even worrying about backing up anything of note? Am i missing something? This'll be much easier than upgrading my ps3 hd and even that was easy.
You can back up game files. I just upgraded my PS4 to a 2 TB HD last month. It takes like 3-4 hours to back it up and 3-4 hours to restore it in, so that's a little tedious, but you just have to do a full backup.

I believe a full backup backs up everything on your ps4, the game files, the save files, the video clips etc and you can restore that onto your new 2 TB HD in the PS4, like your PS4 never even changed hard drives.

Does anybody know why stealth inc 2 is saying that it's $2.00 dollars with PlayStation plus, but when I hit "but now" it says.. "This item is available as a free download for PlayStation plus members" ? I really would like to purchase it for $2 bucks vs having it for a limited time with PS-plus

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back