PSN Weekly Deals - 7/12: RePlay Sale! $8 N++, $8 Galak-Z, $8 Everybody's GttR, $4 Loud on Planet X, & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Index

Current Deals (Full Update Here) - Store Updates Every Tuesday, Usually By 2 PM PT/5 PM ET
Visit The Web PS Store

Key:
N - New This Week
X - Expires With Next Update
P - Permanent Price Drop
$XX.XX - Price for All PSN Members
$XX.XX - Price for PS+ Members

July's PS+ Games - Ends 8/2

:ps3: Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood

:ps3: Fat Princess

:ps4: Furi

:vita: Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines

:ps4: Paragon - PS+ Starter Pack

:psp: Prince of Persia: Revelation

:ps4: Saints Row: Gat out of Hell

Pre-orders - Out at 12 AM ET/9 PM PT unless otherwise noted

N/A

Cross Buy

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Back to Bed Game & Dynamic Theme Bundle - $8.99 - 40% Off - $5.99 - 60% Off - Ends 7/18

:ps4: :vita: Color Guardians - $5.99 - 60% Off - $4.49 - 70% Off - Ends 7/29

:ps4:  :vita: Corridor Z - $5.99 - 25% Off - Ends 7/19

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: CounterSpy - $7.49 - 50% Off - $5.99 - 60% Off - Ends 7/19 N

:ps4: :vita: Day of the Tentacle Remastered - $10.04 - 33% Off - Ends 7/22 N

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Hohokum - $7.49 - 50% Off - $5.99 - 60% Off - Ends 7/19 N
:ps4:  :ps3: Journey - $7.49 - 50% Off - $5.99 - 60% Off - Ends 7/19 N
:ps4:  :vita: Last Wings - $7.19 - 10% Off - Ends 8/12 N

:ps4:   :ps3:   :vita: Loot Strategy-Packed Bundle - $14.99 - 40% Off - $9.99 - 60% Off - Ends 7/18 [customspoiler=Includes]Back to Bed for PS4/PS3/Vita, Q*Bert: Rebooted for PS4/PS3/Vita, and Whispering Willows for PS4/Vita.[/customspoiler]

:ps4:  :vita: PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate - $11.99 - 20% Off

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Q*Bert: Rebooted - $7.49 - 25% Off - $5.99 - 40% Off - Ends 7/18

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Rogue Legacy - $8.49 - 50% Off - $6.79 - 60% Off - Ends 7/19 N
:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Sound Shapes - $4.99 - 50% Off - $3.99 - 60% Off - Ends 7/19 N
:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Sound Shapes - Add-on Bundle - $4.99 - 50% Off - $3.99 - 60% Off - Ends 7/19 N

:ps3:  :vita: Stealth Inc: A Clone in the Dark - $3.49 - 65% Off - $2.49 - 75% Off - Ends 7/19 N

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: The Swapper - $5.24 - 65% Off - $3.74 - 75% Off - Ends 7/19 N
:ps4:  :vita: Type:Rider - $7.19 - 10% Off - Ends 7/26 N

:ps4: :vita: Velocibox - $8.74 - 30% Off - $6.24 - 50% Off - Ends 7/18 N

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Whispering Willows Game and Theme - $8.74 - 30% Off - $6.24 - 50% Off - Ends 7/18

PS4

Attacking Zegata - $5.00 - 50% Off

The Banner Saga - $14.99 - 25% Off - Ends 7/19

The Banner Saga Complete Pack - $29.99 - 25% Off - $27.99 - 30% Off - Ends 7/19

The Banner Saga 2 - $17.99 - 10% Off - Ends 7/19

Daydreamer: Awakened Edition - $7.99 - 20% Off - Ends 7/19 N

Driveclub - $7.49 - 63% Off
Driveclub PlayStation Plus Edition & Season Pass Bundle - $19.99 - 69% Off

Electronic Super Joy - $6.99 - 30% Off - Ends 9/20

Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture - $9.99 - 50% Off - $7.99 - 60% Off - Ends 7/19 N

Fluster Cluck - $4.99 - 50% Off - $1.99 - 80% Off - Ends 7/18

Galak-Z - $9.99 - 50% Off - $7.99 - 60% Off - Ends 7/19 N

Ghostbuster Ultimate Game and Movie Bundle - $58.49 - 10% Off - Ends 11/15

The Last Tinker: City of Colors - $8.99 - 40% Off - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 7/18

Lost Sea - $13.49 - 10% Off - Ends 7/19

Loud on Planet X - $3.99 - 50% Off - Ends 8/2 N

Masquerade: The Baubles of Doom - $4.94 - 67% Off - Ends 8/5

MilitAnt - $7.99 - 20% Off - Ends 7/26 N
N++ - $9.99 - 50% Off - $7.99 - 60% Off - Ends 7/19 N

Paragon Challenger Founder's Pack - $47.99 - 20% Off - Ends 8/2

Paragon Master Founder's Pack - $79.99 - 20% Off - Ends 8/2

Push Me Pull You - $13.49 - 10% Off - Ends 7/18 N

Randal's Monday - $6.99 - 50% Off - $5.59 - 60% Off - Ends 7/25 N

Score Rush Extended - $9.59 - 20% Off - $8.39 - 30% Off - Ends 11/15

Soul Axiom - $13.99 - 30% Off - Ends 7/26

Super Mutant Alien Assault - $7.99 - 20% Off - Ends 7/18 N

PS3

DeathSpank: The Baconing - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 7/19 N
Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds Complete Collection - $19.99 - 20% Off - Move Compatible

Master Reboot - $11.24 - 25% Off - $9.74 - 35% Off - Ends 7/29

PS2 Classics - PS3 Only

N/A
VitaPS TV Compatibility

Boss! - $1.99 - 60% Off - $1.49 - 70% Off - Ends 7/29

Gravity Badgers - $0.59 - 90% Off - Ends 7/29

HTR+ Slot Car Simulation - $7.99 - 20% Off

Super Blackout - $1.99 - 60% Off - $1.49 - 70% Off - Ends 7/19CAG Made N

PSP - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

PS1 ClassicsPS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

Minis - PS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

PS4 Add-ons

DC Universe Online

Dead or Alive 5 Last Round

Driveclub

Electronic Super Joy

Kitten Squad

Neverwinter

Pirates: Treasure Hunters

PlanetSide 2

Warframe

PS3 Add-ons

Ace Combat Infinity

Dead or Alive 5 Last Round: Core Fighters

Vita Add-ons

My Singing Monsters

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to provide feedback for ways to improve this thread. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
So how many other assholes have been checking and refreshing and doing the usual store update shuffle without realizing that today is monday and the store updates tomorrow :dunce: I guess I'm just a bit over anxious after last weeks lackluster offering lol

I just finished XIII-2 and bought a couple of dlc for it. Now I want to play all the other dlc left, but Im not sure if there will be a sale of it pretty soon. Last year there was a final fantasy sale on the 20th of January with everything 50% off. Im hoping there will be one this month.  

I just finished XIII-2 and bought a couple of dlc for it. Now I want to play all the other dlc left, but Im not sure if there will be a sale of it pretty soon. Last year there was a final fantasy sale on the 20th of January with everything 50% off. Im hoping there will be one this month.
https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/152080-whats-in-the-ps-store-1516-amplitude-rebel-galaxy-hardware-rivals-act-it-out-and-more/page-103#entry12427241

The DLC was never on sale last year, so that seems unlikely.

I still have the promo copy of Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits for PS2 that Sony sent me back in the day when I was a game reviewer. It has a hole punched through its bar code on the back so I was never able to trade it in.
You know Gamestop takes disc only trade ins, right? Obviously not for a PS2 game now but back when they did, they would.

What time will that happen?
Check the OP, it covers much about the weekly sales and when they happen. Flash Sales get their own thread (just FYI).

They're usually the last weekend of the month or the weekend before that. So i don't think we'll get another one until next weekend at the earliest but more than likely it'll be the weekend after that.
Other than November & December (and June), they are typically any weekend but the first or last of the month. Last January it was the 4th Friday (of 5) so yeah it's very likely it won't be until next weekend. That said, they do move around within the month so it wouldn't be unheard of to be this weekend as it's the 3rd friday of the month and 7 out of the first 10 months of 2015 had the flash sale on the 3rd Friday.

Recapping 2015:

Month - Start of Flash Sale + Number of Friday's in the Month

January - 4th Friday of 5

February - 2nd Friday of 4

March - 3rd Friday of 4 (Note: awesome under $1 sale)

April - 3rd Friday of 4

May - 3rd Friday of 5

June - 4th Friday of 4 (Oddball month)

July - 3rd Friday of 5

August - 3rd Friday of 4

September - 3rd Friday of 4

October - 3rd of 5

So to recap, Flash Sales typically happen on any weekend except the first or last one of the month. Last year the only exception was June and the flash sales tied to Black Friday & Christmas.

Speaking of sales, we didn't get a 15 for 15 sale last January to go along with the previous years (2012 - 12 for 12; 2013 - 13 for 13; 2014 - 14 for 14)... however we did get that big 20th Anniversary Sale in it's place. If they bring back the year pattern sale it's entirely possible this week will be 16 for 16 as the 20th Anniversary Sale, 12 for 12, and the 14 for 14 sales started on this week during those years. The 13 for 13 sale started a week later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0FCWFy9QnI

New trailer for Force Awakens Pinball Table. YES, THE BALL CAN TURN INTO BB-8 (around 0:31).

New trailer for the Might of the First Order table too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=af3O6Fc14QE

Check the OP, it covers much about the weekly sales and when they happen. Flash Sales get their own thread (just FYI).

Speaking of sales, we didn't get a 15 for 15 sale last January to go along with the previous years (2012 - 12 for 12; 2013 - 13 for 13; 2014 - 14 for 14)... however we did get that big 20th Anniversary Sale in it's place. If they bring back the year pattern sale it's entirely possible this week will be 16 for 16 as the 20th Anniversary Sale, 12 for 12, and the 14 for 14 sales started on this week during those years. The 13 for 13 sale started a week later.
Don't pay any attention to trolls.

I like that you guys still get worked up about getting a 17 for '15 sale last year instead of 15 for '15.

Crypt of the Necrodancer is AMAZING, and even though I've got it on Steam, I'm super psyched to get it again on PS4, since that's hooked up to a better sound system. Highly, highly recommended. Even if you're not a fan of roguelikes, there's a ton to love.

If Crypt of the Necrodancer is a PS+ game next month I'll be fairly happy even if the rest is crap.

Crypt of the Necrodancer is a compulsively addictive game; I enjoyed the GOG/PC edition much more than I expected.  Although I wonder how a console edition will incorporate user specified content (the PC build lets you play off of MP3 tracks).

New games just went live in the All Deals page.

EDIT:

Holy ...

The deals are good this week.

Suikoden 1... $1.20

Same for Parasite Eve.

Oh and a few Square games.

In for:
$6 Devil May Cry HD
$6 Enslaved

$1.20 Breath of Fire IV
$3 Chrono Trigger

And I just made it past the first page, this sale is gonna sting I can already tell.

EDIT: Cart's already full for >$40. Damn/hate I love this sale.

New games just went live in the All Deals page.

EDIT:

Holy ...

The deals are good this week.

Suikoden 1... $1.20

Same for Parasite Eve.

Oh and a few Square games.
Are you on mobile or something other than a laptop? I still see last week's stuff.

EDIT: Never mind, I see them now.

In for:
$6 Devil May Cry HD
$6 Enslaved

$1.20 Breath of Fire IV
$3 Chrono Trigger

And I just made it past the first page, this sale is gonna sting I can already tell.
Yeah, same here. I need to get a PSN card for this one... though I went ahead and grabbed Suikoden 1 because I really have been wanting to play that before jumping into Suikoden 2.

Weird thing is, right now if I open the Deals page is shows the old stuff but the moment I refresh it loads all the new games. If I sort by price then it reverts to the old data. Reducing to just Vita stuff though worked fine. So anyone having issues, that's probably why. Just don't sort them and refresh the page if it loads with the old content.

Thankfully I already own FF:VII, Castlevania SOTN, Breath of Fire IV, Dino Crisis 1 & 2, Tomba, Wild Arms, and just today Suikoden 1 or this sale would hurt a little worse for me.  That said.... I'm going to pick up some psn cards and get...

Parasite Eve, Chrono Trigger, Chrono Cross, Jumping Flash, FF Tactics, and Xenogears

I'm also going to get the vita version of Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack as I enjoyed the game on PS3 and would enjoy it in portable form.  My oldest son want's Demon's Souls after playing Dark Souls 2 on the PS4.  I may get him to chip in some $$ if he has any towards it... but that's the most expensive of the games I'm considering.

Anyone play Bombing Busters (Vita/PS4 crossbuy)?  It looks like a pure Bomberman ripoff... but that's not a negative to me.

EDIT:

Wanted to add that this is the "PlayStation Essentials Sale" in name.  Also that all purchases are good for 3x the points... so one step closer to having enough points for another psn card on Sony Rewards.

Might get Saints 4 since it comes with Gat Out of Hell. Might also get some PS1 classics too. Would get Danganrompa but the price is still too high.

Tempted to sell my physical copy of Dragon age and pick up the deluxe edition for $14

Also tempted to get Metro Redux

Annnd Tempted to get the GTA PS2 trilogy.

Soooo much temptation.

Think I'm just getting Xenogears since I have everything else... :whistle2:(

Crypt of the Necrodancer is AMAZING, and even though I've got it on Steam, I'm super psyched to get it again on PS4, since that's hooked up to a better sound system. Highly, highly recommended. Even if you're not a fan of roguelikes, there's a ton to love.
Necrodancer is amazing. It's the DDR of rogue compared things. I would be so thrilled if it was PS+ since it is amazing and I would hate buying it again.

Xenogears for me this week...have the rest of the PSN PS games I want. Has anyone played Jumping Flash recently? Too bad it's not #2 which a lot of people preffered to the 1st.

Damn. This is better than every week of the Holiday Sales...combined. I'm glad I didn't go nutso then.

I'm in for Suikoden, Tomba, Wild Arms, Breath of Fire IV, Dino Crisis, Dino Crisis 2, Parasite Eve, Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and Persona 4. I'm highly considering Xenogears, FF VII, FF Tactics, Chrono Trigger, Chrono Cross and Castlevania SOTN. I'm 50/50 on Metro Redux and Capcom Arcade Cabinet.

Xenogears for me this week...have the rest of the PSN PS games I want. Has anyone played Jumping Flash recently? Too bad it's not #2 which a lot of people preffered to the 1st.
It's a fun quirky little game if a bit dated for some people. 2 is better but not substantially.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back