PSN Weekly Deals - 7/12: RePlay Sale! $8 N++, $8 Galak-Z, $8 Everybody's GttR, $4 Loud on Planet X, & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Index

Current Deals (Full Update Here) - Store Updates Every Tuesday, Usually By 2 PM PT/5 PM ET
Visit The Web PS Store

Key:
N - New This Week
X - Expires With Next Update
P - Permanent Price Drop
$XX.XX - Price for All PSN Members
$XX.XX - Price for PS+ Members

July's PS+ Games - Ends 8/2

:ps3: Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood

:ps3: Fat Princess

:ps4: Furi

:vita: Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines

:ps4: Paragon - PS+ Starter Pack

:psp: Prince of Persia: Revelation

:ps4: Saints Row: Gat out of Hell

Pre-orders - Out at 12 AM ET/9 PM PT unless otherwise noted

N/A

Cross Buy

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Back to Bed Game & Dynamic Theme Bundle - $8.99 - 40% Off - $5.99 - 60% Off - Ends 7/18

:ps4: :vita: Color Guardians - $5.99 - 60% Off - $4.49 - 70% Off - Ends 7/29

:ps4:  :vita: Corridor Z - $5.99 - 25% Off - Ends 7/19

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: CounterSpy - $7.49 - 50% Off - $5.99 - 60% Off - Ends 7/19 N

:ps4: :vita: Day of the Tentacle Remastered - $10.04 - 33% Off - Ends 7/22 N

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Hohokum - $7.49 - 50% Off - $5.99 - 60% Off - Ends 7/19 N
:ps4:  :ps3: Journey - $7.49 - 50% Off - $5.99 - 60% Off - Ends 7/19 N
:ps4:  :vita: Last Wings - $7.19 - 10% Off - Ends 8/12 N

:ps4:   :ps3:   :vita: Loot Strategy-Packed Bundle - $14.99 - 40% Off - $9.99 - 60% Off - Ends 7/18 [customspoiler=Includes]Back to Bed for PS4/PS3/Vita, Q*Bert: Rebooted for PS4/PS3/Vita, and Whispering Willows for PS4/Vita.[/customspoiler]

:ps4:  :vita: PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate - $11.99 - 20% Off

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Q*Bert: Rebooted - $7.49 - 25% Off - $5.99 - 40% Off - Ends 7/18

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Rogue Legacy - $8.49 - 50% Off - $6.79 - 60% Off - Ends 7/19 N
:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Sound Shapes - $4.99 - 50% Off - $3.99 - 60% Off - Ends 7/19 N
:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Sound Shapes - Add-on Bundle - $4.99 - 50% Off - $3.99 - 60% Off - Ends 7/19 N

:ps3:  :vita: Stealth Inc: A Clone in the Dark - $3.49 - 65% Off - $2.49 - 75% Off - Ends 7/19 N

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: The Swapper - $5.24 - 65% Off - $3.74 - 75% Off - Ends 7/19 N
:ps4:  :vita: Type:Rider - $7.19 - 10% Off - Ends 7/26 N

:ps4: :vita: Velocibox - $8.74 - 30% Off - $6.24 - 50% Off - Ends 7/18 N

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Whispering Willows Game and Theme - $8.74 - 30% Off - $6.24 - 50% Off - Ends 7/18

PS4

Attacking Zegata - $5.00 - 50% Off

The Banner Saga - $14.99 - 25% Off - Ends 7/19

The Banner Saga Complete Pack - $29.99 - 25% Off - $27.99 - 30% Off - Ends 7/19

The Banner Saga 2 - $17.99 - 10% Off - Ends 7/19

Daydreamer: Awakened Edition - $7.99 - 20% Off - Ends 7/19 N

Driveclub - $7.49 - 63% Off
Driveclub PlayStation Plus Edition & Season Pass Bundle - $19.99 - 69% Off

Electronic Super Joy - $6.99 - 30% Off - Ends 9/20

Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture - $9.99 - 50% Off - $7.99 - 60% Off - Ends 7/19 N

Fluster Cluck - $4.99 - 50% Off - $1.99 - 80% Off - Ends 7/18

Galak-Z - $9.99 - 50% Off - $7.99 - 60% Off - Ends 7/19 N

Ghostbuster Ultimate Game and Movie Bundle - $58.49 - 10% Off - Ends 11/15

The Last Tinker: City of Colors - $8.99 - 40% Off - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 7/18

Lost Sea - $13.49 - 10% Off - Ends 7/19

Loud on Planet X - $3.99 - 50% Off - Ends 8/2 N

Masquerade: The Baubles of Doom - $4.94 - 67% Off - Ends 8/5

MilitAnt - $7.99 - 20% Off - Ends 7/26 N
N++ - $9.99 - 50% Off - $7.99 - 60% Off - Ends 7/19 N

Paragon Challenger Founder's Pack - $47.99 - 20% Off - Ends 8/2

Paragon Master Founder's Pack - $79.99 - 20% Off - Ends 8/2

Push Me Pull You - $13.49 - 10% Off - Ends 7/18 N

Randal's Monday - $6.99 - 50% Off - $5.59 - 60% Off - Ends 7/25 N

Score Rush Extended - $9.59 - 20% Off - $8.39 - 30% Off - Ends 11/15

Soul Axiom - $13.99 - 30% Off - Ends 7/26

Super Mutant Alien Assault - $7.99 - 20% Off - Ends 7/18 N

PS3

DeathSpank: The Baconing - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 7/19 N
Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds Complete Collection - $19.99 - 20% Off - Move Compatible

Master Reboot - $11.24 - 25% Off - $9.74 - 35% Off - Ends 7/29

PS2 Classics - PS3 Only

N/A
VitaPS TV Compatibility

Boss! - $1.99 - 60% Off - $1.49 - 70% Off - Ends 7/29

Gravity Badgers - $0.59 - 90% Off - Ends 7/29

HTR+ Slot Car Simulation - $7.99 - 20% Off

Super Blackout - $1.99 - 60% Off - $1.49 - 70% Off - Ends 7/19CAG Made N

PSP - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

PS1 ClassicsPS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

Minis - PS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

PS4 Add-ons

DC Universe Online

Dead or Alive 5 Last Round

Driveclub

Electronic Super Joy

Kitten Squad

Neverwinter

Pirates: Treasure Hunters

PlanetSide 2

Warframe

PS3 Add-ons

Ace Combat Infinity

Dead or Alive 5 Last Round: Core Fighters

Vita Add-ons

My Singing Monsters

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to provide feedback for ways to improve this thread. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Enjoy a single day PS+ membership. Use wisely.

JG9-M5NN-T4R

Add an E to the beginning of that and a J to the end.

Also enjoy 25% off Black Ops 3 through 2/8 - 9P9HQJD5EQ

Mentioned in the XBL thread, but after playing the trial of Unravel, it's unbelievably good. Gorgeous levels and inventive, clever gameplay. Highly recommend it.

Mentioned in the XBL thread, but after playing the trial of Unravel, it's unbelievably good. Gorgeous levels and inventive, clever gameplay. Highly recommend it.
Saving my 20% off code for Tuesday. Planning to go on a shopping spree that'll include Unraveled.

Wow. I just spent about 20 minutes changing my CAG password and now feel like crying. Holy cow, I must either be getting old, or it must just be a rigorous process. At least I know I won't get hacked on here.

Anyway, all I wanted to say is that I played the Dungeon Travelers 2 demo and ended up buying it for $20. I really like it. I am a pervert, and I like Etrian Odyssey, so maybe I am the target-ish audience. Also nice playing it on both Vita and PSTV. The writing is at times very clever.

Accidentally deleted my save file, though, forgetting save files are considered part of the application on Vita/PSTV, unlike on PS4... :( So I guess I'll be starting over someday.

Enjoy a single day PS+ membership. Use wisely.

JG9-M5NN-T4R

Add an E to the beginning of that and a J to the end.

Also enjoy 25% off Black Ops 3 through 2/8 - 9P9HQJD5EQ
I didn't use your code but was it ever mentioned if people who didn't have PS+ at the time of the outage can use it or not? The email states that you needed to be a PS+ member at the time.

Interesting, Titanfall 2 was just announced and will have a single player campaign

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/02/07/titanfall-2-will-have-a-single-player-campaign

"Titanfall 2 will take place in a world both scientific and magical, but is still "grounded, dirty, human, and real. One of the shortcomings of the first game was we just did not have the mechanism to tell everyone 'here's who you are, here's where you are, and who's around you,'" Stern said. "We knew all the answers, we just could not deliver it"

Respawn is looking to "deliver a vision of grand global colonial warfare," and retell "the story of the American Revolution and the American Civil War in space."

It'll be released later this year for PS4, XB1, and PC

What is the deal with the search function on the store, or is it the store itself? I mentioned a little while back that I was unable to find the Just Cause 3 Season Pass on the store. Then, just a bit ago, I stumbled on a game called "UnEpic" on PSTrophies while looking for the trophy list for Unravel. I had never heard of it before and it's digital only. Somehow it's NO WHERE on the store.

What is the deal with the search function on the store, or is it the store itself? I mentioned a little while back that I was unable to find the Just Cause 3 Season Pass on the store. Then, just a bit ago, I stumbled on a game called "UnEpic" on PSTrophies while looking for the trophy list for Unravel. I had never heard of it before and it's digital only. Somehow it's NO WHERE on the store.
Because it's not on PSN, so of course you won't find anything on the PS Store. It's probably going to be out in a few weeks:

https://twitter.com/unepic_fran/status/695670732009947136

How'd you find it? When you locate JC3 the only additional content for it is a video and of you try searching fr the season pass itself it turns of "0" results.
I get that (game and trailer video only) when I search for JC3 using the PS4. When I search the store for JC3 using computer or phone, the season pass, avatars, etc., all show up in the results.

Similar happened when I searched for TLOU on PS4 versus computer/phone.

I get that (game and trailer video only) when I search for JC3 using the PS4. When I search the store for JC3 using computer or phone, the season pass, avatars, etc., all show up in the results.

Similar happened when I searched for TLOU on PS4 versus computer/phone.
Hmm. I'm getting those results on my phone and pc.

So is SA:LS worth the 30? or should I wait for it to drop lower?  I have HF on vita but never got around to finishing it but I liked that game and I love the Anime.  Ill prob pick up HF for the 5 bucks for PS4 since I heard its much better on PS4 over Vita but LS im on fence about.  Someone push me to one side or the other lol.

Ask a trusted adult.

640_condom.JPG
And yet they don't like it without the membrane in place, go figure.

I need some advice here...

I have the 20% off coupon that came with my PS4 and I'm not sure what the best thing to use it on would be... It expires at the end of the month so I need to make some decisions. Im interested in bloodborne, far cry primal, and maybe minecraft ps4 for my kids.

Is there anything I should be aware of or anything I should definetly look to use it on? I know it stacks with ps+ sales, is there anything else I can stack it with?
Does anyone knows if this coupon can be redeemed on an account that already used one of the old 20% off codes that expired last year?

I bought the old one online, and now I got a PS4 recently.

I'm looking forward to playing some Dying Light: The Following tomorrow.  I just hope the ending is better than the original one.

So if you are interested in playing Helldivers tonight, I will be on at 7pm Chicago Central time. Use this site to compare to your time

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/usa/chicago

Not sure exactly how many people are interested, but we if a lot of people show up we will split into as many evenly groups as possible.
I might be able to join you. Although I need a refresher on the controls. I forgot all the basic d-pad commands. Haven't played in awhile.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/02/08/shiren-the-wanderer-launches-july-26th-on-ps-vita/

Shiren the Wanderer: The Tower of Fortune and the Dice of Fate is coming to Vita on 7/26, which seems to be a remake of Shiren the Wanderer 5 that was previously only released in Japan.
wonder how many will pay 30 or 40 for it.

sadly the vita will be long dead by the time it hits

too bad a game like siralim couldnt be the PSN+ game

love for it to be 5 like steam but knowing sony they will charge 10 to 20 for it

Watching the Cinematic Trailer for SF5...
There is something about the art style that feels off... it looks/feels more like claymation than polygon or even decent cell shading.

Looks fine to me.

Laura looks and fights like Christie in Tekken. Wish they just brought her over, like Akuma crossed over.
It's just the boobs. Laura practices Brazilian Jiu Jitsu which involves a lot of grappling, while Christie practices Capoeira which is basically smooth dance fighting. Also Christie was already in SFxT, and we all know that game isn't making a comeback anytime soon.

I'm looking forward to playing some Dying Light: The Following tomorrow. I just hope the ending is better than the original one.
I don't believe for a second that Crane will get out of Banoi or whatever that shithole of a town is by the end.

Should still be fun but I don't see how the game will work without large heights to drop kick zombies off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back