PSN Weekly Deals - 9/1: Atlus Sale, PS+ Specials, & 6 New PS+ Games! PWYW Foul Play on PS4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Welcome to the best thread for deals on games, add-ons, and other stuff in the PlayStation Store on PSN.

Index

Current Deals (Full Update Here) - Store Updates Every Tuesday, Usually By 2 PM PT/5 PM ET
Visit The Web PS Store

Key:
N - New This Week
X - Expires With Next Update
P - Permanent Price Drop
$XX.XX - Price for All PSN Members
$XX.XX - Price for PS+ Members

September's PS+ Games

:ps4: Driveclub PlayStation Plus Edition

:ps4: Grow Home

:vita: La-Mulana EX

:ps3: LittleBigPlanet Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves - Requires Move

:ps4:  :vita: Super Time Force Ultra

:ps4:  :ps3: Teslagrad

:ps3: Twisted Metal

:ps4:  :vita: Xeodrifter

PlayStation Heroes

:ps4: Foul Play - $2.00 to $100.00 [customspoiler='Fine Print'] :ps4: Foul Play is a part of the PlayStation Heroes program, which means that you can pay your choice among a variety of price points for an item that is usually a theme for entries into a contest to win some prize with most of the money going to a charity. There are no details at the moment for what the prize for buying Foul Play offers, so I'll post that whenever it's announced.

Edit: From the PlayStation Heroes app on PS4, the Foul Play promotion is for a trip to PlayStation Experience in December. Once you purchase the game, you're supposed to go here to register for the actual contest, though you should wait until the page is updated for the PlayStation Experience promotion instead of whatever it's on at the moment.[/customspoiler]

Pre-orders - Out at 12 AM ET/9 PM PT unless otherwise noted
:ps4: Destiny: The Taken King Collector's Edition - $79.99 - 20% Off Unbundled Items - Out 9/15 [customspoiler="Pre-Order Bonus"]Destiny and the first two expansions for immediate download/play plus a theme. Early Access Weapons Pack with a Vanguard-themed Auto Rifle, Pulse Rifle, and Side Arm and 3 Exotic Class Items with XP Bonuses, 3 Class-Specific Emotes, and 3 Armor Shaders when it launches.[/customspoiler]
:ps3: Destiny: The Taken King Collector's Edition - $79.99 - 20% Off Unbundled Items - Out 9/15 [customspoiler="Pre-Order Bonus"]Destiny and the first two expansions for immediate download/play plus a theme. Early Access Weapons Pack with a Vanguard-themed Auto Rifle, Pulse Rifle, and Side Arm and 3 Exotic Class Items with XP Bonuses, 3 Class-Specific Emotes, and 3 Armor Shaders when it launches.[/customspoiler]
:ps4: Sword Coast Legends - $34.79 - 13% Off - Out Fall 2016 [customspoiler="Pre-Order Bonus"]170 Platinum for Warframe[/customspoiler]

:ps3: Yakuza 5 - $33.99 - 15% Off - Out Fall 2015 [customspoiler="Pre-Order Bonus"]PS3 Static Theme[/customspoiler]

Cross Buy

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Back to Bed Game & Dynamic Theme Bundle - $14.99 - 25% Off X

:ps4: :ps3: :vita: Nova-111 - $11.99 - 20% Off X

:ps4:  :vita: PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate - $11.99 - 20% Off
:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Q*Bert Rebooted - $6.99 - 30% Off
:ps4: :ps3: :vita: Q*bert: Rebooted/Pixel Game and Theme Bundle - $8.99 - 25% Off

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: The Stealth Inc 1 & 2 Ultimate-est Edition - $12.99 - 24% Off NP

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Stealth Inc 2: A Game of Clones - $9.99 - 33% Off NP
:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Titan Attacks! - $3.49 - 75% Off X

:ps4:  :vita: Velocibox - $9.99 - 20% Off
:ps4:  :vita: Whispering Willows - $9.99 - 20% Off
:ps4:  :vita: Whispering Willows Game and PS4 Theme Bundle - $9.99 - 20% Off

PS4

Armello - $13.99 - 30% Off NX

Attacking Zegeta - $5.00 - 50% Off

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend - $39.99 - 20% Off NX

Daylight - $7.50 - 50% Off NX

Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition - $19.99 - 33% Off N

Driveclub - $24.99 - 38% Off

God of War III Remastered - $35.99 - 10% Off NX

J-Stars Victory VS+ - $41.99 - 30% Off NX
The Last Tinker: City of Colors Game and Theme Bundle - $10.19 - 40% Off
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - $29.99 - 40% Off NP
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition - $39.99 - 20% Off NP
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood - $10.00 - 50% Off NX
Yorbie - $4.99 - 50% Off NP
Zombie Vikings - $13.99 - 30% Off NX

PS3

AquaPazza - $15.00 - 50% Off NX
Bladestorm: Nightmare - $34.99 - 30% Off NX
BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend - $27.99 - 30% Off NX
Deception IV: The Nightmare Princess - $34.99 - 30% Off NX

Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition - $19.99 - 33% Off N
Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds Complete Collection - $19.99 - 20% Off - Move Compatible

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Legion Edition - $19.99 - 33% Off NP

R.I.P.D.: The Game - $3.00 - 70% Off NX
Tears to Tiara II: Heir of the Overlord - $20.00 - 50% Off NX
World Hunter - $8.99 - 10% Off

PS2 Classics - PS3 Only

N/A

PS1 Classics - Compatible with PS3/PSP - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

Vita- PS TV Compatibility

Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars - $19.79 - 34% Off NX

Deception IV: The Nightmare Princess - $29.99 - 25% Off NX

Draw Slasher - $3.00 - 50% Off
Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart - $29.99 - 25% Off NP
Hyperdimension Neptunia ReBirth2 - $29.99 - 25% Off NP
J-Stars Victory VS+ - $27.99 - 30% Off NX
Persona 4 Golden - $19.79 - 34% Off NX
PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate HD - $11.99 - 20% Off
Reel Fishing Master's Challenge - $19.99 - 33% Off NP

PSP - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

Gungnir - $10.00 - 50% Off NX
Hexyz Force - $4.95 - 67% Off NX
Knights in the Nightmare - $4.95 - 67% Off NX
Riviera: The Promised Land - $5.00 - 50% Off NX
Yggdra Union - $5.00 - 50% Off NX

Minis - Vita and PS TV Compatibility
N/A

PS4 Add-ons

Blacklight: Retribution

DC Universe Online

Loadout

PlanetSide 2

Trans-Galactic Tournament

Warframe

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

PS3 Add-ons

Dust 514
Skullgirls Encore

Vita Add-ons

My Singing Monsters

Samurai Warriors: Chronicles 3

Themes

:ps4: Back to Bed Dynamic Theme - $2.39 - 20% Off

:ps4: The Last Tinker Dynamic Theme - $2.00 - 50% Off

:ps4: Q*bert: Rebooted Dynamic Theme - $2.00 - 50% Off
:ps4: Velocibox Dynamic Theme - $2.39 - 20% Off

:ps3: Yakuza 5: Fulfiller of Dreams - Free

Protection Plans
:ps4: PlayStation Protection Plan - Accidental Damage 36 Months - $53.99 - 10% Off
:ps4: PlayStation Protection Plan - Non-Accidental Damage 36 Months - $44.99 - 10% Off

Weird Prices on PSN
:ps3: :psp: 9-in-1 Mega Pack - $2.99 - 70% Off
:ps3: Foosball 2012 Ultimate Foosball Bundle - $2.99 - 70% Off
:vita: Foosball 2012 Ultimate Foosball Bundle - $2.99 - 70% Off
:psp: Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee - $3.99 - 60% Off
:ps3: Psychonauts - $4.99 - 50% Off
:ps3: Saints Row 2 - $4.99 - 50% Off
:ps3: Sports Champions - $4.99 - 50% Off - Move Required
:ps3: Sports Champions 2 - $4.99 - 50% Off - Move Required
:ps3: Street Fighter III Third Strike Online Edition - $3.99 - 60% Off
:ps3: :psp: The Ultimate Runner Game Bundle - $1.99 - 50% Off [customspoiler=Includes]The Impossible Game and One Epic Game, which are normally $1.99 each.[/customspoiler]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to provide feedback for ways to improve this thread. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Finished the Diablo III UEE campaign and got my Crusader up to level 70 with a bit of Adventure Mode time. Started up a hardcode mode version of the Witch Doctor, but I'm not sure I'm ready to play through the campaign again just yet.

Anybody on my friendslist that has Diablo III UEE should check their in-game inbox since I've sent out a handful of legendary items over the course of finishing the campaign, as I believe they expire after a month or so of inactivity.

I was very hesitant, but I'm glad I picked up the Mass Effect trilogy in the sale.  Ran through ME1 over a few days and started ME2 last night.  I'm not generally a fan of shooters nor Bioware's works, but everything is generally pretty well-executed and worth a playthrough.  In particular, the writers did a really good job with fleshing out the universe.

Technically, you should have bought it on the credit card, and redeemed the points as statement credit. Then you get bonus points on your PS4 purchase on top of it being close to free.
Hmm, I never thought of that. I bet it would have been enough to cover the rest of the tax. Ah well, I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. Once I sell the Order collector's edition I should actually come out ahead.

I was very hesitant, but I'm glad I picked up the Mass Effect trilogy in the sale. Ran through ME1 over a few days and started ME2 last night. I'm not generally a fan of shooters nor Bioware's works, but everything is generally pretty well-executed and worth a playthrough. In particular, the writers did a really good job with fleshing out the universe.
The last third of ME2 will blow your mind. Awesome stuff.

ME1 was laborious, tedious. ME 2 and 3 were brilliant!
The story in ME1 was better than the gameplay, yes. Some of the fetch quests were a bit tedious, though I enjoyed it from beginning to end.

ME3's gameplay system was the best merging of what worked in ME1 and ME2 for gameplay elements.

Sony Rewards members that have linked their accounts to their PSN account get 3X points for items bought from the Extended Play sale:

https://twitter.com/SonyRewards/status/601495499452116995

I'm sorry for asking a totally newbie question but I just want to make sure. If I buy a game but don't have the storage space until later, the game will still be purchased on my account and I can download at anytime? Nothing to do with PS+, I know how that works.

[quote name="Investor9872" post="12702174" timestamp="1432245535"]ME1 was laborious, tedious. ME 2 and 3 were brilliant![/quote]
I stopped playing about 3 hours into ME1.
I also forgot to sell off my sealed collectors edition before the price plummeted :(

I'm sorry for asking a totally newbie question but I just want to make sure. If I buy a game but don't have the storage space until later, the game will still be purchased on my account and I can download at anytime? Nothing to do with PS+, I know how that works.
yes-sir-yes-gif.gif

I can't quite figure it out but Hot Shots Golf Vita feels more fun than Mario Golf 3DS. Maybe it's because Isabelle is hot.

Also I can't believe that when I FINALLY finish my Hamlet routine and resolve to get a $40 PSTV they sell out.

Finished the Diablo III UEE campaign and got my Crusader up to level 70 with a bit of Adventure Mode time. Started up a hardcode mode version of the Witch Doctor, but I'm not sure I'm ready to play through the campaign again just yet.

Anybody on my friendslist that has Diablo III UEE should check their in-game inbox since I've sent out a handful of legendary items over the course of finishing the campaign, as I believe they expire after a month or so of inactivity.
If you are going for the platinum, you don't have to go through the campaign again. the HC WD can go straight to Adv mode and level up doing bounties. you'll need to spend a *lot* of time doing them anyway for that trophy. (500 does take a while..)

I can't quite figure it out but Hot Shots Golf Vita feels more fun than Mario Golf 3DS. Maybe it's because Isabelle is hot.

Also I can't believe that when I FINALLY finish my Hamlet routine and resolve to get a $40 PSTV they sell out.
Mario Golf 3DS kind of sucked honestly. A very short single player mode, pretty easy challenges, ugly graphics, one of the hardest and worst greens ever making for impossible putting. I also didn't honestly care too much for the wild silly zones with the weird obstacles. I traded it in once I finished single player and about 90% of the challenges. I played Hot Shots Golf vita a bunch and it just keeps getting better.

Disable the system being online in the options?
go to settings, then network, and uncheck Connect to internet. It will let you play offline, just check it when you went to go back online.
Crap.... i was really hoping there was a easier way. Is there no way to just turn off automatic patch/updates? That seems like a glaring omission if you cant. Friggin PS3 asked if you wanted it at least. Going in and manually just pulling the plug to the internet basically is kinda weak

I completely disagree.
ME1 was probably my favorite 360 game. I never played 2 or 3 because i didn't buy EA games for years and years. From what i hear though it sounds like they just dumbed the game down like bioware has been doing with their releases for years

Finally, Alien: Isolation and Shadow of Mordor DLC is on sale...now to wait for The Evil Within, and my triumvirate of "I bought these on black friday 2014 knowing there would be an inevitable GOTY edition for all of them by fall 2015, so I will only buy the DLC if it goes on sale" will be complete...

Mario Golf 3DS kind of sucked honestly. A very short single player mode, pretty easy challenges, ugly graphics, one of the hardest and worst greens ever making for impossible putting. I also didn't honestly care too much for the wild silly zones with the weird obstacles. I traded it in once I finished single player and about 90% of the challenges. I played Hot Shots Golf vita a bunch and it just keeps getting better.
As a huge fan of the Mario Golf games (and golf games in general), I was really disappointed by the 3DS version, too. The single player was a cake walk, the challenges were fairly easy, and the high level tournament greens were impossible to read. This was a franchise cash grab, for sure.

So unless there's some work around I can find the plat for MotoGP 14 Vita may be unobtainable. There's trophies for beating every race in a certain mode and one of the races in one of the modes crashes everytime I try to load it. Probably a moot point anyway since the multiplayer mode you need for the online trophies seems to be abandoned.

Are touch controls used in Hot Shots Vita?

Always wished I could play it on my PSTV.

Looks like Mega Man 8 is coming to PSN on Wednesday. Hope they bring X6 and Complete Works 5 and 6 to PSN soon.

http://neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1049937
Nice! I have the original MM8 Japanese import and had a great time with it. I wish they made more Mega Man games with that same art style.

Is there a difference with how the Complete Works versions play and how they play in the Anniversary Collections? I have a few of the Japanese PS1 Complete Works but haven't played them in years. I just remember switching between soundtracks in the ACs seemed clumsy. Is there any major reason to pick up CWs if I already have the PS2 Anniversary Collection for Mega Man?

ME1 was probably my favorite 360 game. I never played 2 or 3 because i didn't buy EA games for years and years. From what i hear though it sounds like they just dumbed the game down like bioware has been doing with their releases for years
That's an inaccurate description. I love all of Mass Effect. ME1 gave a great sense of exploration, but the environments were repeated and the gameplay was a bit rough around the edges. I always found the gun play and cover system to be awkward. ME2 improved the gameplay while delivering a great story with great characters. True, it took away some of the customization and exploration. ME3 made the gameplay even better, especially the cover system. It also added back in the customization of weapons. The story was very very good, minus the last 5 minutes (which got better after the patch).

I will confess: The kitsch Japanese and Route 66 themed golf courses make me smile. Mixing desert with farmland is off-putting but either I am quickly becoming a sap or Clap Hanz is damn good at making aesthetically pleasing fun golf courses.

Harvest Hills is raping me up the ass though.

Are touch controls used in Hot Shots Vita?

Always wished I could play it on my PSTV.
Just buy it on your PS3 (Sadly no way to transfer saves.) next time there's a sale. It was not on the compatibility list for PSTV, last I saw.

Touch controls are used, but... not REALLY used. The only feature on tap for touch controls are camera switching (Already managable with buttons and controls) and sliding your golfer along the tee to choose where to shoot from, which is so unnecessary I don't think very many golf games ever bother with it.

As a huge fan of the Mario Golf games (and golf games in general), I was really disappointed by the 3DS version, too. The single player was a cake walk, the challenges were fairly easy, and the high level tournament greens were impossible to read. This was a franchise cash grab, for sure.
I lost my copy, first game I have EVER lost and I am rapidly approaching not being a young man any more, so I did not get to the high level tournament greens, but apart from making handicap a concept central to the game being cool, I agree. It was not a worthwhile investment, especially when Hot Shots Golf WI RETAILS for lower than Mario Golf EVER goes on sale.

It felt like someone was caught off guard when they made it and nobody got an agreement on what the objectives were. "We want it to be Miis." "Oh, cool, then we'll make an RPG of it like we've done twice before." "Nonono, ONLINE is the key to this, so we can't have all that stats and grind." "Well, we're halfway into the RPG so..."

Nice! I have the original MM8 Japanese import and had a great time with it. I wish they made more Mega Man games with that same art style.

Is there a difference with how the Complete Works versions play and how they play in the Anniversary Collections? I have a few of the Japanese PS1 Complete Works but haven't played them in years. I just remember switching between soundtracks in the ACs seemed clumsy. Is there any major reason to pick up CWs if I already have the PS2 Anniversary Collection for Mega Man?
Complete Works has more features than the Anniversary Collection, such as an enemy library, Gameplay wise they're pretty much the same. If you want more features, can read Japanese, and/or want mega man on the psp/vita, you should get the CW.

I never trade in games anymore....even some like Evolve which I should get rid of while it still has a bit of value. I saw some nice trade in bonuses for Mario Golf 3DS and got about 90% of the value I paid for it....so I was so glad to be rid of it. I wont get rid of Hot Shot Golf Vita for a while.

Complete Works has more features than the Anniversary Collection, such as an enemy library, Gameplay wise they're pretty much the same. If you want more features, can read Japanese, and/or want mega man on the psp/vita, you should get the CW.
Thanks for the heads-up! Sounds right up my alley.

I'm struggling hard trying not to buy Alien Isolation since I absolutely do not want the Season Pass and the price is kind of steep and I'm not that into horror but I'm a graphics whore and love the game's accomplishment there, but this is the only sale it has had since December. And I really miss Battlefield 4 and want the Premium version, but that game + pass bundle went on sale for $14 earlier this year so the price is not good.

Help me y'all. I already caved on Watch Dogs which I didn't want the pass for.

I bought the Dying Light seasons pass for $20 the day the game came out from Gamestop. They sent out full game codes instead, and then sent out the seasons pass via psn later. Still haven't played the game at all though.

I have Alien Isolation on X1 and really want to enjoy it but these types of games make me so tense and jumpy that I have a hard time playing for more than 15 minutes at a time. So far I have only played the Crew Expendable dlc... on easy (maybe the only game I've ever put on easy)

Yup, I have that and the SFC Rockman & Bass. Fun, but I remember the difficulty to be frustrating at times.
Because the game was balanced for Bass. Playing as Megaman was basically psychotically hard instant death pit mode.

Also, Bass should get his own game. I like Bass.

Because the game was balanced for Bass. Playing as Megaman was basically psychotically hard instant death pit mode.

Also, Bass should get his own game. I like Bass.
Ah, that explains a lot then. I'll play as Bass next time because you pretty much nailed what it was like playing as Rock.

Any thoughts on Black Flag Gold? Are all the extras worth it over the season pass? I have base game I never played yet. Was looking to get into it. I was going to get the season pass but wanted to see song thoughts on the extra stuff. Thanks.

If anyone buys Trials Fusion for cheap this week and is looking for a PS4 Season Pass, I have one available. (CHEAP!)
I'm guessing you mean if anyone bought Trials Fusion cheap during the flash sale last weekend, since it is the season pass rather than the game that is on sale right now.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/05/24/the-drop-new-playstation-games-for-5262015/

Here's The Drop for this week:

New PlayStation Games This Week

Arcade Archives Crazy Climber
PS4 — Digital

Crazy Climber is an action game produced by Nichibutsu in 1980. Players control the right hand and left hand to overcome various obstacles and climb to the top of a skyscraper. Don’t look down, people!

Arcade Archives Ninja-Kid
PS4 — Digital

Ninja-Kid is an action game that was released by UPL in 1984. Players control Ninja-kun who puts a red hood on and traverses scaffolding consisting of several stairs up, down, left or right. Players defeat enemies with a shuriken.

Badland: Game of the Year Edition
PS4, PS3, PS Vita — Digital (Three Way Cross Buy)

Badland is a multi-award-winning side-scrolling action adventure with innovative physics-based gameplay and stunning atmospheric graphics and audio. The Game of the Year Edition has been redesigned for PS4, PS3, and PS Vita with new analog stick controls and enhanced visuals.

Invizimals: The Resistance
PS Vita — Digital

When the Alliance HQ is overrun by the ruthless robot army of Xtractor Industries, the world’s entire knowledge of the Invizimals is in danger of being lost forever. The Alliance’s leader, Keni, has been kidnapped and the Invizimals themselves are under threat. It’s up to you to team up with The Resistance and defeat the Xtractors.

Magicka 2
PS4 — Digital

In the next chapter of Magicka, players ascend from the ruins of Aldrheim to experience a Midgard almost wiped free of Wizards after the Wizard Wars, with the few that do remain having either gone mad or extremely hostile toward all others.

Mega Man 8
PSone Classic — Digital (Out 5/28)

After a meteor crashes on a nearby island, Dr. Wily acquires a dangerous new energy source and it’s up to Mega Man to stop Wily and his deadly new Robot Masters!

Octodad: Dadliest Catch
PS Vita — Digital

Octodad: Dadliest Catch is a game about destruction, deception, and fatherhood. The player controls Octodad, a dapper octopus masquerading as a human, as he goes about his life. Octodad’s existence is a constant struggle, as he must master mundane tasks with his unwieldy boneless tentacles while simultaneously keeping his cephalopodan nature a secret from his human family.

Roundabout
PS4 — Digital

Roundabout is a ’70s B-Movie game where you drive a constantly revolving limousine! Pick up passengers, find secret collectibles, take on dangerous missions, and fall in love in an open world puzzle adventure.

Ultra Street Fighter IV
PS4 — Digital

Super Street Fighter IV goes Ultra! New challengers Decapre, Elena, Hugo, Poison, and Rolento join the fight for a total of 44 characters in this enhanced version of the absolutely iconic fighter.

Vitamin Z
PS Vita — Digital (Out 5/27)

Vitamin Z is an action-packed free to play game that will have you on the edge of your seat! Blow up zombie fruits and veggies, earning precious Z that you will use to upgrade your gear and delve deeper into the besieged lab. Earn Trophies, complete missions, and conquer the leaderboards.

Weird Park: The Final Show
PS3 — Digital

When a young boy steps into a closet and disappears, cops and journalists swarm his home looking for answers. But they can’t see what lies behind the veil of reality: a bizarre alternate dimension created by a twisted imagination!

Oh look it's the 10th version of Street Fighter IV to come out!

And like the sucker I am, I picked up my PSN card with reward certs today to get it.

I never played passed SSF4 so I'm anxious to try this out. Kudos to capcom for making their remasters only $25 instead of $60.

What time does this end? I still don't know what to get and I can only get 1 or 2 of these:

Dying Light - Season Pass - $15.99
Far Cry 4 - Season Pass - $20.99
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - Season Pass - $17.49
Alien: Isolation - Season Pass - $15.00
Watch Dogs - Season Pass - $13.99
Ultra Street Fighter 4 PS4
Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition

What time does this end? I still don't know what to get and I can only get 1 or 2 of these:

It should end on Tuesday when the store starts updating around 3 PM ET/12 PM PT.

I'm leaning towards FC4 and Watch Dogs passes, myself. I'd consider Mordor, if not for the existence of the GotY edition. I'm about $1 short of enough credit to get both the passes I want, and the store I buy PSN credit from is a bit of a drive, but I'm hoping to hit it tomorrow at some point.

[quote name="guessed" post="12706170" timestamp="1432508622"]I'm leaning towards FC4 and Watch Dogs passes, myself. I'd consider Mordor, if not for the existence of the GotY edition. I'm about $1 short of enough credit to get both the passes I want, and the store I buy PSN credit from is a bit of a drive, but I'm hoping to hit it tomorrow at some point.[/quote]
Mordor is the only one i am considering because I figure that it will still be cheaper than any goty edition I'd be able to get any time soon.
But i have had convincing arguments for just renting the season pass off another board member. Now just to find the time to actually play the DLC and beat it in one week long rental period

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back