PSN Weekly Deals - 9/1: Atlus Sale, PS+ Specials, & 6 New PS+ Games! PWYW Foul Play on PS4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Welcome to the best thread for deals on games, add-ons, and other stuff in the PlayStation Store on PSN.

Index

Current Deals (Full Update Here) - Store Updates Every Tuesday, Usually By 2 PM PT/5 PM ET
Visit The Web PS Store

Key:
N - New This Week
X - Expires With Next Update
P - Permanent Price Drop
$XX.XX - Price for All PSN Members
$XX.XX - Price for PS+ Members

September's PS+ Games

:ps4: Driveclub PlayStation Plus Edition

:ps4: Grow Home

:vita: La-Mulana EX

:ps3: LittleBigPlanet Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves - Requires Move

:ps4:  :vita: Super Time Force Ultra

:ps4:  :ps3: Teslagrad

:ps3: Twisted Metal

:ps4:  :vita: Xeodrifter

PlayStation Heroes

:ps4: Foul Play - $2.00 to $100.00 [customspoiler='Fine Print'] :ps4: Foul Play is a part of the PlayStation Heroes program, which means that you can pay your choice among a variety of price points for an item that is usually a theme for entries into a contest to win some prize with most of the money going to a charity. There are no details at the moment for what the prize for buying Foul Play offers, so I'll post that whenever it's announced.

Edit: From the PlayStation Heroes app on PS4, the Foul Play promotion is for a trip to PlayStation Experience in December. Once you purchase the game, you're supposed to go here to register for the actual contest, though you should wait until the page is updated for the PlayStation Experience promotion instead of whatever it's on at the moment.[/customspoiler]

Pre-orders - Out at 12 AM ET/9 PM PT unless otherwise noted
:ps4: Destiny: The Taken King Collector's Edition - $79.99 - 20% Off Unbundled Items - Out 9/15 [customspoiler="Pre-Order Bonus"]Destiny and the first two expansions for immediate download/play plus a theme. Early Access Weapons Pack with a Vanguard-themed Auto Rifle, Pulse Rifle, and Side Arm and 3 Exotic Class Items with XP Bonuses, 3 Class-Specific Emotes, and 3 Armor Shaders when it launches.[/customspoiler]
:ps3: Destiny: The Taken King Collector's Edition - $79.99 - 20% Off Unbundled Items - Out 9/15 [customspoiler="Pre-Order Bonus"]Destiny and the first two expansions for immediate download/play plus a theme. Early Access Weapons Pack with a Vanguard-themed Auto Rifle, Pulse Rifle, and Side Arm and 3 Exotic Class Items with XP Bonuses, 3 Class-Specific Emotes, and 3 Armor Shaders when it launches.[/customspoiler]
:ps4: Sword Coast Legends - $34.79 - 13% Off - Out Fall 2016 [customspoiler="Pre-Order Bonus"]170 Platinum for Warframe[/customspoiler]

:ps3: Yakuza 5 - $33.99 - 15% Off - Out Fall 2015 [customspoiler="Pre-Order Bonus"]PS3 Static Theme[/customspoiler]

Cross Buy

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Back to Bed Game & Dynamic Theme Bundle - $14.99 - 25% Off X

:ps4: :ps3: :vita: Nova-111 - $11.99 - 20% Off X

:ps4:  :vita: PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate - $11.99 - 20% Off
:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Q*Bert Rebooted - $6.99 - 30% Off
:ps4: :ps3: :vita: Q*bert: Rebooted/Pixel Game and Theme Bundle - $8.99 - 25% Off

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: The Stealth Inc 1 & 2 Ultimate-est Edition - $12.99 - 24% Off NP

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Stealth Inc 2: A Game of Clones - $9.99 - 33% Off NP
:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Titan Attacks! - $3.49 - 75% Off X

:ps4:  :vita: Velocibox - $9.99 - 20% Off
:ps4:  :vita: Whispering Willows - $9.99 - 20% Off
:ps4:  :vita: Whispering Willows Game and PS4 Theme Bundle - $9.99 - 20% Off

PS4

Armello - $13.99 - 30% Off NX

Attacking Zegeta - $5.00 - 50% Off

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend - $39.99 - 20% Off NX

Daylight - $7.50 - 50% Off NX

Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition - $19.99 - 33% Off N

Driveclub - $24.99 - 38% Off

God of War III Remastered - $35.99 - 10% Off NX

J-Stars Victory VS+ - $41.99 - 30% Off NX
The Last Tinker: City of Colors Game and Theme Bundle - $10.19 - 40% Off
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - $29.99 - 40% Off NP
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition - $39.99 - 20% Off NP
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood - $10.00 - 50% Off NX
Yorbie - $4.99 - 50% Off NP
Zombie Vikings - $13.99 - 30% Off NX

PS3

AquaPazza - $15.00 - 50% Off NX
Bladestorm: Nightmare - $34.99 - 30% Off NX
BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend - $27.99 - 30% Off NX
Deception IV: The Nightmare Princess - $34.99 - 30% Off NX

Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition - $19.99 - 33% Off N
Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds Complete Collection - $19.99 - 20% Off - Move Compatible

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Legion Edition - $19.99 - 33% Off NP

R.I.P.D.: The Game - $3.00 - 70% Off NX
Tears to Tiara II: Heir of the Overlord - $20.00 - 50% Off NX
World Hunter - $8.99 - 10% Off

PS2 Classics - PS3 Only

N/A

PS1 Classics - Compatible with PS3/PSP - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

Vita- PS TV Compatibility

Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars - $19.79 - 34% Off NX

Deception IV: The Nightmare Princess - $29.99 - 25% Off NX

Draw Slasher - $3.00 - 50% Off
Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart - $29.99 - 25% Off NP
Hyperdimension Neptunia ReBirth2 - $29.99 - 25% Off NP
J-Stars Victory VS+ - $27.99 - 30% Off NX
Persona 4 Golden - $19.79 - 34% Off NX
PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate HD - $11.99 - 20% Off
Reel Fishing Master's Challenge - $19.99 - 33% Off NP

PSP - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

Gungnir - $10.00 - 50% Off NX
Hexyz Force - $4.95 - 67% Off NX
Knights in the Nightmare - $4.95 - 67% Off NX
Riviera: The Promised Land - $5.00 - 50% Off NX
Yggdra Union - $5.00 - 50% Off NX

Minis - Vita and PS TV Compatibility
N/A

PS4 Add-ons

Blacklight: Retribution

DC Universe Online

Loadout

PlanetSide 2

Trans-Galactic Tournament

Warframe

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

PS3 Add-ons

Dust 514
Skullgirls Encore

Vita Add-ons

My Singing Monsters

Samurai Warriors: Chronicles 3

Themes

:ps4: Back to Bed Dynamic Theme - $2.39 - 20% Off

:ps4: The Last Tinker Dynamic Theme - $2.00 - 50% Off

:ps4: Q*bert: Rebooted Dynamic Theme - $2.00 - 50% Off
:ps4: Velocibox Dynamic Theme - $2.39 - 20% Off

:ps3: Yakuza 5: Fulfiller of Dreams - Free

Protection Plans
:ps4: PlayStation Protection Plan - Accidental Damage 36 Months - $53.99 - 10% Off
:ps4: PlayStation Protection Plan - Non-Accidental Damage 36 Months - $44.99 - 10% Off

Weird Prices on PSN
:ps3: :psp: 9-in-1 Mega Pack - $2.99 - 70% Off
:ps3: Foosball 2012 Ultimate Foosball Bundle - $2.99 - 70% Off
:vita: Foosball 2012 Ultimate Foosball Bundle - $2.99 - 70% Off
:psp: Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee - $3.99 - 60% Off
:ps3: Psychonauts - $4.99 - 50% Off
:ps3: Saints Row 2 - $4.99 - 50% Off
:ps3: Sports Champions - $4.99 - 50% Off - Move Required
:ps3: Sports Champions 2 - $4.99 - 50% Off - Move Required
:ps3: Street Fighter III Third Strike Online Edition - $3.99 - 60% Off
:ps3: :psp: The Ultimate Runner Game Bundle - $1.99 - 50% Off [customspoiler=Includes]The Impossible Game and One Epic Game, which are normally $1.99 each.[/customspoiler]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to provide feedback for ways to improve this thread. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Tempted to buy tomb raider for ps4 even though I platinumed on PS3 but a part of me is saying no due to the sequel exclusivity nonsense and makes me not want to support that particular title anymore.

The great thing about physical vs digital right now is the fact that you have a choice.  It doesnt have to be one or the other all the time.  Because of sales (and gamesharing) I find that I get most things digital now, even moreso on the PC side.  But, with GCU, there is rarely a better Day 1 outlet than physical.  For me, it comes down to which is at the right price when I want the game.  Now if only Vita used SD cards....

What are your thoughts on buying digital? I'm nervous about making the commitment and not having the option of trading or uninstalling/reinstalling off disc to save space.
When it comes to digital, I usually buy games when they are under $10 if I've never played them before (which I just did with Odin Sphere, thanks guys). If I know I'll like it ahead of time with a game such as REmake, I'll drop $20. I have never paid more than $20 for a digital game.

Everything else I will buy the disc version. The most I spend on one game is $30 (and it seems like there are many promotions out there with preordering, free gift cards,etc. that bring the amount down to $30 anyway). At least with a disc version, I could get some money back if I don't like the game.

Went ahead and purchased Mars: War Logs and Odin Sphere. My PSN wallet is down to 49 cents.

So just so I'm not missing something, if I buy 2 $50 cards from eBay, put them in my wallet, and then buy the Telltale Collection and preorder The Show, I should get $15 back, right?

I actually have gladly gone all digital on my X1 and mostly digital on the PS4. I at first was skeptical but not only is it crazy convenient and faster but if also forces me to not make such a huge backlog. I will buy games I know I will play because I know I cannot trade them in. This was I do not buy a crap ton of ~$30-$40 physical games, never play 90% of them and then end up trading them in anyway thinking I got a good deal but really broke even on a worthless investment. Here though if I buy a digital game I know I am going to be playing it at least within that week and will really get some use out of it.

Plus if you pair PSN/XBL credit deals with online digital deals then too you are getting really good deals in the end.

That being said I never really follow Playstation sales much in terms of timing because I never have had to in the past. Now however I want to take advantage of the $15 back on $100 promo. I already plan on dropping $60 on Bloodbourne but that only gets me a little over half way. Nothing is really intriguing me at the moment but the new sales should all be up by mid day Tuesday correct? And then the promo is in effect until the end of day Tuesday right? So I can hold off until Tuesday night to make any decisions correct?

So just so I'm not missing something, if I buy 2 $50 cards from eBay, put them in my wallet, and then buy the Telltale Collection and preorder The Show, I should get $15 back, right?

If those two items total cost is at least $100, then yes. I had to purchase a $.49 avatar and two years worth of Plus to qualify. Without the avatar purchase, I would have been 2 cents short.

Cool kid streaming of The Order about to go down.  Be aware that I'm in the second half of the game heading towards the end so there will be spoilers if that matters to you.

twitch.tv/eldritchonrye

I actually have gladly gone all digital on my X1 and mostly digital on the PS4. I at first was skeptical but not only is it crazy convenient and faster but if also forces me to not make such a huge backlog. I will buy games I know I will play because I know I cannot trade them in. This was I do not buy a crap ton of ~$30-$40 physical games, never play 90% of them and then end up trading them in anyway thinking I got a good deal but really broke even on a worthless investment. Here though if I buy a digital game I know I am going to be playing it at least within that week and will really get some use out of it.
That's really funny because on the PC side of things most of us in that thread have [customspoiler=enormous backlogs on Steam]
gViSIvL.png
[/customspoiler] and don't play the majority of our games. For me I feel like digital makes it easier to backlog and forget about it and pile up a huge list of games I don't play because out of sight out of mind. But admittedly a lot of the deals on PC digital games are just insanely cheap and with indie bundles that sort of thing is really encouraged whereas PSN sales, while decent, usually don't reach those rock bottom levels.

That's really funny because on the PC side of things most of us in that thread have [customspoiler=enormous backlogs on Steam]
gViSIvL.png
[/customspoiler] and don't play the majority of our games. For me I feel like digital makes it easier to backlog and forget about it and pile up a huge list of games I don't play because out of sight out of mind. But admittedly a lot of the deals on PC digital games are just insanely cheap and with indie bundles that sort of thing is really encouraged whereas PSN sales, while decent, usually don't reach those rock bottom levels.
Haha yeah I would say PC is excluded from my previous statement because like you said the deals that can be obtained through there are just unbelievable compared to their console counterparts.

I don't know about anyone else but handling a huge library on the PSN is an extreme pain. I was just looking earlier to download Transistor. It wasn't too bad looking through the PSN library on the PS4 but it was hard and clunky on the web store. I have close to 600 different downloads...so it's a pain....but once you do download it to your system it's not too bad. They need to get a better system though the PS4/Vita PSN things keep getting better.

You wanted to download a specific title from the webstore... 

go to that specific titles page, oh look. a download to your system button.

the download list can be large, and I wish i could sort it from the default listing of by date.. But if you know what you are looking for, just use the store's page.

I don't know about anyone else but handling a huge library on the PSN is an extreme pain. I was just looking earlier to download Transistor. It wasn't too bad looking through the PSN library on the PS4 but it was hard and clunky on the web store. I have close to 600 different downloads...so it's a pain....but once you do download it to your system it's not too bad. They need to get a better system though the PS4/Vita PSN things keep getting better.
This can make managing your content on the webstore much more manageable. It allows you to easily filter your download history.

I'm sure it's a known 'fix' but I figured I'd share it anyway. When your games don't show up in your Download List right away after you purchase them, if you log out and immediately log back in, they'll be there. It's stupid that that's what it takes, but at least it's a fairly quick way to deal with it.

Nope, it's about the only thing that doesn't count since the funds didn't come from your SEN wallet.
No bigs. After spending $200 last week, I figured I better only buy a few things. I bought Battle Fantasia for PS3 and Cho Aniki Zero for Vita and decided to call it a day.

You should, has worked in the past. As frisky always says while waving his finger in a grumpy dad voice "The longer you wait though the more likely it won't count." Aka decide and buy after the sale goes up and not at 11:59.
The banner on the web store and the page itself for the promotion specifically mentions a time that it'll end (2/24 @ 11:59 PM PT), so I'd hold that up in their digital face should no code arrive as a result. That's been rare of late, so I just mention that waiting until the last minute is unwise since I had that issue in one of the previous cashback promotions and it was because their stupid system didn't recognize a big purchase as having existed.

Should I pick up Resogun's Defender or just buy the season pass? 

I already have Heroes for some reason and Defender is $4.99.

The season pass is $7.99 so yay or nay? Cause supposedly all content should be released on June 2015...so is there any talks of anything else besides Defender?

Should I pick up Resogun's Defender or just buy the season pass?

I already have Heroes for some reason and Defender is $4.99.

The season pass is $7.99 so yay or nay? Cause supposedly all content should be released on June 2015...so is there any talks of anything else besides Defender?
It's just Defenders and Heroes, along with the rest of the Human skins and the soundtrack. If you already have Heroes, you might as well just get Defenders and wonder what your past self did to make you spend $10 now instead of $8 then for both packs.

https://twitter.com/Housemarque/status/568816890795204608

"We’ll be back soon with more Human news and updates on the Original Soundtrack for season pass holders."

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/02/11/resogun-defenders-blasts-onto-ps4-feb-17th/

You wanted to download a specific title from the webstore...

go to that specific titles page, oh look. a download to your system button.

the download list can be large, and I wish i could sort it from the default listing of by date.. But if you know what you are looking for, just use the store's page.
For some reason it was ultra bugged out for Transistor. I purchased it before from the webstore but it said buy on the webstore page for the game but then it wasn't able to be installed.....it worked fine on the PS4 PSN though....so that's good.

I'm sure it's a known 'fix' but I figured I'd share it anyway. When your games don't show up in your Download List right away after you purchase them, if you log out and immediately log back in, they'll be there. It's stupid that that's what it takes, but at least it's a fairly quick way to deal with it.
it's not just PSN.. there are a lot of issues that can be "fixed" by doing this. Annoying as it is.. it tends to work.

Just preordered Witcher 3 for $53.99. That with the auto renewal of my 12 month PS+ subs, I'm set for the spend $100 get $15 promo thingy

First Digital AAA game I purchased. Bloodborne you're up next!!!!

BTW Tell tale bundle is $44

I preordered Bloodborne using GCU. Have not preordered a game in years, always wait to demo it somehow first.

I just hope that it doesn't end up like The Order...

I preordered Bloodborne using GCU. Have not preordered a game in years, always wait to demo it somehow first.

I was able to play a pre release build for an hour about a month ago. I came away from it thinking that it will be the best reason for me to own a PS4. We'll see what the final release is like, but at the very least, I think you can be assured it will be more engaging than The Order.

From Software would really have to mess up pretty terribly to make Bloodbourne a bad game at this point. With three amazing games under their belt they are on a solid path. All the gameplay impressions from those that have played it all agree it is great. I have nothing but the utmost faith in it and am excited to finally have a reason to load up my PS4 again. The most played game on my PS4 I think is Rogue Legacy... which I already played the crap out of on PC when it was released a while back too : P

Figured I'd ask again because it's been a while since I asked. I don't suppose WB/NetherRealm have stated any intention (or any specified lack of intention) to bring MKX to the Vita? I will be sad if they don't, but I can't exactly blame them.

Can Diablo 3 PS4 be played coop on same screen/same ps4?

And is it worth it?  Maybe I should just go physical, though the price seems to hold really well.

And is it worth it? Maybe I should just go physical, though the price seems to hold really well.
lol my bad. I honestly thought it had splitscreen...hmmm then what game was it that popped into my mind???

You can play it on the same PS4, but there's one drawback: no splitscreen, so you have to stay in the same area. Not a problem usually, but it does slow you down when you're doing some quests where you'd rather split up and tackle objectives individually.

They did a great job on the port, and the port does have one advantage (local co-op), but other than that, the PC version is definitely the superior/definitive edition, so keep that in mind if you have a PC that can run it. If you don't plan on playing it on PC, though, $30 is very worth it. Great game.

And is it worth it? Maybe I should just go physical, though the price seems to hold really well.
You can play it on the same PS4, but there's one drawback: no splitscreen, so you have to stay in the same area. Not a problem usually, but it does slow you down when you're doing some quests where you'd rather split up and tackle objectives individually.

They did a great job on the port, and the port does have one advantage (local co-op), but other than that, the PC version is definitely the superior/definitive edition, so keep that in mind if you have a PC that can run it. If you don't plan on playing it on PC, though, $30 is very worth it. Great game.

Bought The Order and loved a lot about it. Hope they make more games in that style. Shoutout to Sony for green lighting visionary games like those of Quantic Dream and now The Order, even when people keep tearing it down for its structure and style, including aspect ratio for games like Beyond and The Order (I prefer cinema ratio for its composition and wish TVs would switch to this like movies have as a standard).

Nothing inherently wrong with a game that blends cues of Beyond, Heavy Rain, Telltale, etc. and the slick shooter like Gears of War, but with some fantastic original weapons. In fact, I found the structure to be quite nice and unique. I give the game 8/10. Needs more character development, and I'd love the environments to expand. It took me 7.5 hours to beat and was worth it for sure, will play again. The length fit the pace and plot well, but I understand some people find that value hard to swallow if it isn't their type of game.

It's just Defenders and Heroes, along with the rest of the Human skins and the soundtrack. If you already have Heroes, you might as well just get Defenders and wonder what your past self did to make you spend $10 now instead of $8 then for both packs.

https://twitter.com/Housemarque/status/568816890795204608

"We’ll be back soon with more Human news and updates on the Original Soundtrack for season pass holders."

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/02/11/resogun-defenders-blasts-onto-ps4-feb-17th/
The only thing is I don't remember buying Heroes. -double checks sony confirmation emails-

Oh I bought it to push my self over the $100 last time they had this $15 back after spending $100 deal.

Oh well I actually don't mind supporting this company. Resogun filled in many hours when the PS4 first came out...along with Warframe.

*sigh* wonder if i'll ever get Child of Light. Theres no damn reason it shouldn't be cross-buy. I refuse to pay for the stupid thing 3 times which sucks because i had been really looking forward to the game

yea its a mess. Dont forget that all your demo d.loads and junk clutter it up too. I reallly wish there was a way to sort by title or something

Did driveclub ever went on sale or discount on Psn in the past. Can't hold the urge to play it any longer so I'm thinking I might as well buy it digitally.
Was waiting for the ps+ version but might as well support the devs

Question for any CAGs that import:
I am in the US and want to preorder Zombie Army Trilogy (from Zavvi since Amazon UK won't ship the game to the US) - it will work on my PS4 correct? I have read a few contradicting reports - but I assume it is region-free just like the PS3 was. Thanks in advance.

(I know the game comes out next week in the US, too - but only as a digital purchase. I prefer discs when possible.)

There is not really any games I want right now that I would want to buy digitally. I feel the disappointment with sales for tomorrow already.

I am in the US and want to preorder Zombie Army Trilogy (from Zavvi since Amazon UK won't ship the game to the US) - it will work on my PS4 correct? I have read a few contradicting reports - but I assume it is region-free just like the PS3 was. Thanks in advance.

(I know the game comes out next week in the US, too - but only as a digital purchase. I prefer discs when possible.)

Didn't know the US was only getting a digital version. Is this game only a "Nazi Zombies" mode game or is there more to it besides the survival/horde mode?

There is not really any games I want right now that I would want to buy digitally. I feel the disappointment with sales for tomorrow already.
Binding of Isaac and Rogue Legacy are on my list.

Been playing #KillAllZombies and I'm really enjoying it. Really appreciating that indies offer a great gaming experience at a fraction of the cost. Hand of Fate could be a game that I would even be wiling to pay full price for!

*sigh* wonder if i'll ever get Child of Light. Theres no damn reason it shouldn't be cross-buy. I refuse to pay for the stupid thing 3 times which sucks because i had been really looking forward to the game
I think there should be a discount, but i'm not sure it's reasonable to expect every game to be cross-buy. There is at least some amount of work and investment that goes into ports.

Yeah, it's dumb. Bought it on XB1 in protest.
Who are you protesting? Sony? I doubt Ubisoft gave them all three versions of the game and said, "we'd like you to make this cross-buy, but however you want to sell it is fine with us." If you're protesting Ubisoft, they got your money anyway.

Did driveclub ever went on sale or discount on Psn in the past. Can't hold the urge to play it any longer so I'm thinking I might as well buy it digitally.
Was waiting for the ps+ version but might as well support the devs
It's been $50 for PS+ members since the preorder went live.

I'm sure there are games that I want, but I can't think of any off of the top of my head. Will be fun if they pop up in a sale though. God of War 3 as a digital game is the only one I can think of.

[quote name="Kenshindono" post="12524608" timestamp="1424681733"]*sigh* wonder if i'll ever get Child of Light. Theres no damn reason it shouldn't be cross-buy. I refuse to pay for the stupid thing 3 times which sucks because i had been really looking forward to the game
[/quote]

Why would you need to buy it three times? Buy it on whatever system you most want to play it on and be done with it.

If you heard about the story of the kid getting his Destiny characters deleted via Share Play, the other side's story is pretty crazy:

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2015/02/22/man-accused-of-deleting-11-year-old-s-destiny-data-is-a-victim-also.aspx
I believed his account of the story up until the last part where he started talking about his hatred for kids who cheat, and that he would "smack" his little brother's head whenever the kid talks about cheating. I think this guy deleted that 11-year old kid's characters and exotic weapons. He was depressed from his multiple car accidents. But either way, he's responsible for his own PS4 account. His story about all those people passing through his house without his knowledge and have unfeathered access to his Playstation 4 seems a bit convenient.

I'm fairly certain games that aren't cross buy don't force you to buy them for all systems. It's by all accounts a relatively short rpg -- just get it on [system] and have fun with it, since you're looking forward to it. Don't let an awesome program like cross-buy affect your fun negatively when it doesn't happen.

Yeah, it's dumb. Bought it on XB1 in protest.
Nice. How many versions did that get you?

Bought The Order and loved a lot about it. Hope they make more games in that style. Shoutout to Sony for green lighting visionary games like those of Quantic Dream and now The Order, even when people keep tearing it down for its structure and style, including aspect ratio for games like Beyond and The Order (I prefer cinema ratio for its composition and wish TVs would switch to this like movies have as a standard).

Nothing inherently wrong with a game that blends cues of Beyond, Heavy Rain, Telltale, etc. and the slick shooter like Gears of War, but with some fantastic original weapons. In fact, I found the structure to be quite nice and unique. I give the game 8/10. Needs more character development, and I'd love the environments to expand. It took me 7.5 hours to beat and was worth it for sure, will play again. The length fit the pace and plot well, but I understand some people find that value hard to swallow if it isn't their type of game.
Please go back to hyperbole school. Your review is far too level headed.

Ended up not buying anything from the sale. I'm mainly after some Atlus stuff but I think there will be a better sale well before I actually need the games in my library to play. So I'm rolling the dice.

There was some talk about Steam backlogs... I was big into all the bundle sites and big steam sales last year... my backlog is to the point where I don't feel like I need to buy any more steam games for a long time. So this year I have pretty much avoided the bundles and whatnot. Same for iOS. Last year I stopped buying most ios games and then ended up getting a couple cards because of devs I liked coming out with some games that I wanted to support. In the end one of the devs went freemium on one of the games I bought (which should be illegal) and it made me realize I just couldn't support the platform anymore.

I'm all for cross-buy stuff. But if it were just me I'd just buy whichever version I actually intended to play. I mean I don't actually need every game release to be on every system I own. If it is, cool, if not, oh well.

I believed his account of the story up until the last part where he started talking about his hatred for kids who cheat, and that he would "smack" his little brother's head whenever the kid talks about cheating. I think this guy deleted that 11-year old kid's characters and exotic weapons. He was depressed from his multiple car accidents. But either way, he's responsible for his own PS4 account. His story about all those people passing through his house without his knowledge and have unfeathered access to his Playstation 4 seems a bit convenient.
When I was 14, I shattered my heel. Was in the hospital for 2 weeks, almost had foot amputated.. At home for 4 months before I was able to go to school again.

I had multiple people come through my home while I was home, play my games etc while I was in bed.. and yes I fell asleep a lot do to the medication.

The guys story.. i'd believe.

Regardless, anyone who would send a death threat to him.. even if he did actually delete the other kids save, is wrong. It's a game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back