PSN Weekly Deals - 9/1: Atlus Sale, PS+ Specials, & 6 New PS+ Games! PWYW Foul Play on PS4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Welcome to the best thread for deals on games, add-ons, and other stuff in the PlayStation Store on PSN.

Index

Current Deals (Full Update Here) - Store Updates Every Tuesday, Usually By 2 PM PT/5 PM ET
Visit The Web PS Store

Key:
N - New This Week
X - Expires With Next Update
P - Permanent Price Drop
$XX.XX - Price for All PSN Members
$XX.XX - Price for PS+ Members

September's PS+ Games

:ps4: Driveclub PlayStation Plus Edition

:ps4: Grow Home

:vita: La-Mulana EX

:ps3: LittleBigPlanet Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves - Requires Move

:ps4:  :vita: Super Time Force Ultra

:ps4:  :ps3: Teslagrad

:ps3: Twisted Metal

:ps4:  :vita: Xeodrifter

PlayStation Heroes

:ps4: Foul Play - $2.00 to $100.00 [customspoiler='Fine Print'] :ps4: Foul Play is a part of the PlayStation Heroes program, which means that you can pay your choice among a variety of price points for an item that is usually a theme for entries into a contest to win some prize with most of the money going to a charity. There are no details at the moment for what the prize for buying Foul Play offers, so I'll post that whenever it's announced.

Edit: From the PlayStation Heroes app on PS4, the Foul Play promotion is for a trip to PlayStation Experience in December. Once you purchase the game, you're supposed to go here to register for the actual contest, though you should wait until the page is updated for the PlayStation Experience promotion instead of whatever it's on at the moment.[/customspoiler]

Pre-orders - Out at 12 AM ET/9 PM PT unless otherwise noted
:ps4: Destiny: The Taken King Collector's Edition - $79.99 - 20% Off Unbundled Items - Out 9/15 [customspoiler="Pre-Order Bonus"]Destiny and the first two expansions for immediate download/play plus a theme. Early Access Weapons Pack with a Vanguard-themed Auto Rifle, Pulse Rifle, and Side Arm and 3 Exotic Class Items with XP Bonuses, 3 Class-Specific Emotes, and 3 Armor Shaders when it launches.[/customspoiler]
:ps3: Destiny: The Taken King Collector's Edition - $79.99 - 20% Off Unbundled Items - Out 9/15 [customspoiler="Pre-Order Bonus"]Destiny and the first two expansions for immediate download/play plus a theme. Early Access Weapons Pack with a Vanguard-themed Auto Rifle, Pulse Rifle, and Side Arm and 3 Exotic Class Items with XP Bonuses, 3 Class-Specific Emotes, and 3 Armor Shaders when it launches.[/customspoiler]
:ps4: Sword Coast Legends - $34.79 - 13% Off - Out Fall 2016 [customspoiler="Pre-Order Bonus"]170 Platinum for Warframe[/customspoiler]

:ps3: Yakuza 5 - $33.99 - 15% Off - Out Fall 2015 [customspoiler="Pre-Order Bonus"]PS3 Static Theme[/customspoiler]

Cross Buy

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Back to Bed Game & Dynamic Theme Bundle - $14.99 - 25% Off X

:ps4: :ps3: :vita: Nova-111 - $11.99 - 20% Off X

:ps4:  :vita: PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate - $11.99 - 20% Off
:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Q*Bert Rebooted - $6.99 - 30% Off
:ps4: :ps3: :vita: Q*bert: Rebooted/Pixel Game and Theme Bundle - $8.99 - 25% Off

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: The Stealth Inc 1 & 2 Ultimate-est Edition - $12.99 - 24% Off NP

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Stealth Inc 2: A Game of Clones - $9.99 - 33% Off NP
:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Titan Attacks! - $3.49 - 75% Off X

:ps4:  :vita: Velocibox - $9.99 - 20% Off
:ps4:  :vita: Whispering Willows - $9.99 - 20% Off
:ps4:  :vita: Whispering Willows Game and PS4 Theme Bundle - $9.99 - 20% Off

PS4

Armello - $13.99 - 30% Off NX

Attacking Zegeta - $5.00 - 50% Off

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend - $39.99 - 20% Off NX

Daylight - $7.50 - 50% Off NX

Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition - $19.99 - 33% Off N

Driveclub - $24.99 - 38% Off

God of War III Remastered - $35.99 - 10% Off NX

J-Stars Victory VS+ - $41.99 - 30% Off NX
The Last Tinker: City of Colors Game and Theme Bundle - $10.19 - 40% Off
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - $29.99 - 40% Off NP
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition - $39.99 - 20% Off NP
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood - $10.00 - 50% Off NX
Yorbie - $4.99 - 50% Off NP
Zombie Vikings - $13.99 - 30% Off NX

PS3

AquaPazza - $15.00 - 50% Off NX
Bladestorm: Nightmare - $34.99 - 30% Off NX
BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend - $27.99 - 30% Off NX
Deception IV: The Nightmare Princess - $34.99 - 30% Off NX

Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition - $19.99 - 33% Off N
Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds Complete Collection - $19.99 - 20% Off - Move Compatible

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Legion Edition - $19.99 - 33% Off NP

R.I.P.D.: The Game - $3.00 - 70% Off NX
Tears to Tiara II: Heir of the Overlord - $20.00 - 50% Off NX
World Hunter - $8.99 - 10% Off

PS2 Classics - PS3 Only

N/A

PS1 Classics - Compatible with PS3/PSP - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

Vita- PS TV Compatibility

Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars - $19.79 - 34% Off NX

Deception IV: The Nightmare Princess - $29.99 - 25% Off NX

Draw Slasher - $3.00 - 50% Off
Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart - $29.99 - 25% Off NP
Hyperdimension Neptunia ReBirth2 - $29.99 - 25% Off NP
J-Stars Victory VS+ - $27.99 - 30% Off NX
Persona 4 Golden - $19.79 - 34% Off NX
PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate HD - $11.99 - 20% Off
Reel Fishing Master's Challenge - $19.99 - 33% Off NP

PSP - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

Gungnir - $10.00 - 50% Off NX
Hexyz Force - $4.95 - 67% Off NX
Knights in the Nightmare - $4.95 - 67% Off NX
Riviera: The Promised Land - $5.00 - 50% Off NX
Yggdra Union - $5.00 - 50% Off NX

Minis - Vita and PS TV Compatibility
N/A

PS4 Add-ons

Blacklight: Retribution

DC Universe Online

Loadout

PlanetSide 2

Trans-Galactic Tournament

Warframe

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

PS3 Add-ons

Dust 514
Skullgirls Encore

Vita Add-ons

My Singing Monsters

Samurai Warriors: Chronicles 3

Themes

:ps4: Back to Bed Dynamic Theme - $2.39 - 20% Off

:ps4: The Last Tinker Dynamic Theme - $2.00 - 50% Off

:ps4: Q*bert: Rebooted Dynamic Theme - $2.00 - 50% Off
:ps4: Velocibox Dynamic Theme - $2.39 - 20% Off

:ps3: Yakuza 5: Fulfiller of Dreams - Free

Protection Plans
:ps4: PlayStation Protection Plan - Accidental Damage 36 Months - $53.99 - 10% Off
:ps4: PlayStation Protection Plan - Non-Accidental Damage 36 Months - $44.99 - 10% Off

Weird Prices on PSN
:ps3: :psp: 9-in-1 Mega Pack - $2.99 - 70% Off
:ps3: Foosball 2012 Ultimate Foosball Bundle - $2.99 - 70% Off
:vita: Foosball 2012 Ultimate Foosball Bundle - $2.99 - 70% Off
:psp: Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee - $3.99 - 60% Off
:ps3: Psychonauts - $4.99 - 50% Off
:ps3: Saints Row 2 - $4.99 - 50% Off
:ps3: Sports Champions - $4.99 - 50% Off - Move Required
:ps3: Sports Champions 2 - $4.99 - 50% Off - Move Required
:ps3: Street Fighter III Third Strike Online Edition - $3.99 - 60% Off
:ps3: :psp: The Ultimate Runner Game Bundle - $1.99 - 50% Off [customspoiler=Includes]The Impossible Game and One Epic Game, which are normally $1.99 each.[/customspoiler]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to provide feedback for ways to improve this thread. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Big news coming for Warframe at PAX East next week:

Digital Extremes announced today it will be hosting a community fan event at PAX East to show off what's soon to come in the blockbuster Free-to-Play title in the near future. Coined, TennoLive 2015, the live-audience live stream kicks off at 8:00 p.m on March 6th at PAX East in Boston.

Fans of Warframe recently entered a random draw to win a chance to be in the audience at TennoLive 2015. With up to 250 fans joining them live, the Dev team at Digital Extremes will reveal upcoming new gameplay, new content and the future direction of Warframe.

Those not attending in person won't miss out, they can join the rest of the Warframe community online as they watch the events unfold live on Twitch at www.twitch.tv/warframe.

More information on TennoLive can be found here: https://www.warframe.com/tennolive

Any places have PSN Cards on sale for $20, I know the $50 ones are on sale.

Also for PS+ time.

Bout to get a PS TV and wanna get some games.

New Blogcast ep #154

PS4
Helldivers *Cross-Buy
OlliOlli 2: Welcome to Olliwood *Cross-Buy
Shiftlings
White Night
Zombie Army Trilogy

PS3
Crimsonland *Cross-Buy
Helldivers

VITA
Helldivers
La-Mulana EX
OlliOlli 2: Welcome to Olliwood
Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines

PSone Classic
Aces of the Air

New Blogcast ep #154

PS4
Helldivers *Cross-Buy
OlliOlli 2: Welcome to Olliwood *Cross-Buy
Shiftlings
White Night
Zombie Army Trilogy

PS3
Crimsonland *Cross-Buy
Helldivers

VITA
Helldivers
La-Mulana EX
OlliOlli 2: Welcome to Olliwood
Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines

PSone Classic
Aces of the Air
Wow! PS+ is getting all that for free next month? I'm super jelly!

Hows the sword art online game? I enjoyed the anime but didn't even know the game existed till this thread/sale. Would prefer a physical copy but it seems like there's no NA version... 

Hows the sword art online game? I enjoyed the anime but didn't even know the game existed till this thread/sale. Would prefer a physical copy but it seems like there's no NA version...
yeah no physical copies released in na but in other asian countries they did however they are very expensive. This is the cheapest its gone so I'd buy if you are interested. On the subject of the anime another game called lost song I believe is going to be localized as well and I heard that one is getting a physical release.

Gah!  I don't want to spend $20 on TOH:R!

But today for literally 6 hrs I couldnt figure out what game I wanted to play.

Debating on just spending $9.50 on FFXIII since I never beat in on X360 and I have no interest in my other 100 games.

Gah! I don't want to spend $20 on TOH:R!

Debating on just spending $9.50 on FFXIII since I never beat in on X360 and I have no interest in my other 100 games.
Spoken like a true CAG. I can never figure out what I want to play...there's always something else you could be playing. I know for me I have a go to game and it happens to be binding of isaac rebirth...not a bad choice but lots of other games to play haha.

That's why you make a list then throw it in a randomizer.  I also make a poll with the first 10 from the results and let people vote which I play next.

Gah! I don't want to spend $20 on TOH:R!

Tetris. It's like the jello of video games.

I also got Majoras Mask 15 days ago...and havent even opened it.

Just no willpower.

Okay, since I love making stuff offtopic pick my next game -.-

FFXIII (PC)
Majora's Mask 3DS
Diablo 3 UEE
Dead Rising 3
Lords of the Fallen
Wolfenstein: The New Order
Buy Tales of Hearts R ;D

Just no willpower.

FFXIII (PC)
Majora's Mask 3DS
Diablo 3 UEE
Dead Rising 3
Lords of the Fallen
Buy Tales of Hearts R ;D
Buy Tales of Hearts R!

My go to game when nothing sounds good is Final Fantasy Tactics. Never gets old.

Just no willpower.

FFXIII (PC)
Majora's Mask 3DS
Diablo 3 UEE
Dead Rising 3
Lords of the Fallen
Buy Tales of Hearts R ;D
Seriously, Tetris. It's the ultimate filler.

But if it absolutely has to be one of those, Hearts R.

Just no willpower.

FFXIII (PC)
Majora's Mask 3DS
Diablo 3 UEE
Dead Rising 3
Lords of the Fallen
Buy Tales of Hearts R ;D
According to the official CAG handbook, the correct move here is to decide you don't want to start any of them, go out to the nearest clearance bin or sale you can find, buy something new to play, and let all of those games continue to sit in your backlog. Bonus points for picking up a couple extra under $5 games for your backlog while you're out.

I finally joined the 3DS owners club.. Was looking at the 3DS games out there, kept looking at MM. I knew it's a remake but never remembered playing it. So went out doing the research.. ahh, on the Gamecube.

I remembered I bought a Gamecube all those years ago... But honestly put only a few hours into playing with it. I go into the old game closet and pull out the GC to see what games I even had with it... I knew I had a Zelda game because it came with it. (that I never remembered playing)

Realized I had more than 1 Zelda game... and I never played any of them :oops:

(vaguely remember Windwaker cause of the cell shaded stuff)

2qurqpw.jpg

I think i have your 15 days beat..

Just no willpower.

FFXIII (PC)
Majora's Mask 3DS
Diablo 3 UEE
Dead Rising 3
Lords of the Fallen
Buy Tales of Hearts R ;D
I got a physical copy of ToH:R and haven't even started it. No motivation to play another RPG right now.

That SAO Vita game seems tempting but I'll pass... I actually want to finish a few games in my backlog for once.

Edit: wow i'm more tired than I thought, sorry for triple post.

Spoken like a true CAG. I can never figure out what I want to play...there's always something else you could be playing. I know for me I have a go to game and it happens to be binding of isaac rebirth...not a bad choice but lots of other games to play haha.
I always have difficulty deciding what to play. My current situation differs slightly. I have a game I'm "supposed" to be playing right now. I'm about a quarter of the way through Mass Effect 1. I was doing good for a while, focusing on important story missions and having fun in the process. Then I decided to do some side quests. Big mistake. I quickly became obsessed leveling up my talents/xp, and visiting planets/systems in search of upgraded armor/weapons and rare items. This became tiresome and my interest in the game gradually diminished.

At around the same time, I discovered the greatness that is binding of isaac rebirth. I have a ritual now were I tell myself I'm about to fire up Mass Effect "for real this time" right after I do one last run of BofI and after about two hours have passed I'm spent and realize Mass Effect never had a chance.

Looks like we will not be getting the ps plus games announcement until next week. That is really disappointing.

Anyway, I just learned my universities library has video games. More importantly they have ps4 games. I just rented out Far Cry 4 from them and it looks like they have a few other games that are not in right now like Assassins Creed Unity and Dying Light which I have been wanting to play.

Sorry if this is annoying but I wanted to ask, anyone have any idea the last time there was the dlc for the fallout on sale on psn? Always played the games on 360, but sold mine and want to replay at least 3. Thanks guys.

Looks like we will not be getting the ps plus games announcement until next week. That is really disappointing.

Anyway, I just learned my universities library has video games. More importantly they have ps4 games. I just rented out Far Cry 4 from them and it looks like they have a few other games that are not in right now like Assassins Creed Unity and Dying Light which I have been wanting to play.
the public library in my county also carries games. not a lot and the quality is questionable but the selection is everything from wii to ps4. usually theres a waiting list but I've played a few short games this way.

I buy rather then play if i did i doubt i would buy more nxt gen stuff lol

I buy rather then play if i did i doubt i would buy more nxt gen stuff lol

Sorry if this is annoying but I wanted to ask, anyone have any idea the last time there was the dlc for the fallout on sale on psn? Always played the games on 360, but sold mine and want to replay at least 3. Thanks guys.
ps3 fallout freezes way more play on 360 but it still freezes after your save data gets to big.

Maybe I'm in the minority here, I kinda wish Sony would just quit on the whole Driveclub fiasco.  I think the reputation of the game has been tarnished too much at this point and even if they scramble to get the PS+ version out there, it'll always seem like some incomplete game or some botched experiment to a lot of people.  I hardly give a shit about it anymore since its been so long and am ready to just move on to other games...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back