PSN Weekly Deals - 9/1: Atlus Sale, PS+ Specials, & 6 New PS+ Games! PWYW Foul Play on PS4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Welcome to the best thread for deals on games, add-ons, and other stuff in the PlayStation Store on PSN.

Index

Current Deals (Full Update Here) - Store Updates Every Tuesday, Usually By 2 PM PT/5 PM ET
Visit The Web PS Store

Key:
N - New This Week
X - Expires With Next Update
P - Permanent Price Drop
$XX.XX - Price for All PSN Members
$XX.XX - Price for PS+ Members

September's PS+ Games

:ps4: Driveclub PlayStation Plus Edition

:ps4: Grow Home

:vita: La-Mulana EX

:ps3: LittleBigPlanet Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves - Requires Move

:ps4:  :vita: Super Time Force Ultra

:ps4:  :ps3: Teslagrad

:ps3: Twisted Metal

:ps4:  :vita: Xeodrifter

PlayStation Heroes

:ps4: Foul Play - $2.00 to $100.00 [customspoiler='Fine Print'] :ps4: Foul Play is a part of the PlayStation Heroes program, which means that you can pay your choice among a variety of price points for an item that is usually a theme for entries into a contest to win some prize with most of the money going to a charity. There are no details at the moment for what the prize for buying Foul Play offers, so I'll post that whenever it's announced.

Edit: From the PlayStation Heroes app on PS4, the Foul Play promotion is for a trip to PlayStation Experience in December. Once you purchase the game, you're supposed to go here to register for the actual contest, though you should wait until the page is updated for the PlayStation Experience promotion instead of whatever it's on at the moment.[/customspoiler]

Pre-orders - Out at 12 AM ET/9 PM PT unless otherwise noted
:ps4: Destiny: The Taken King Collector's Edition - $79.99 - 20% Off Unbundled Items - Out 9/15 [customspoiler="Pre-Order Bonus"]Destiny and the first two expansions for immediate download/play plus a theme. Early Access Weapons Pack with a Vanguard-themed Auto Rifle, Pulse Rifle, and Side Arm and 3 Exotic Class Items with XP Bonuses, 3 Class-Specific Emotes, and 3 Armor Shaders when it launches.[/customspoiler]
:ps3: Destiny: The Taken King Collector's Edition - $79.99 - 20% Off Unbundled Items - Out 9/15 [customspoiler="Pre-Order Bonus"]Destiny and the first two expansions for immediate download/play plus a theme. Early Access Weapons Pack with a Vanguard-themed Auto Rifle, Pulse Rifle, and Side Arm and 3 Exotic Class Items with XP Bonuses, 3 Class-Specific Emotes, and 3 Armor Shaders when it launches.[/customspoiler]
:ps4: Sword Coast Legends - $34.79 - 13% Off - Out Fall 2016 [customspoiler="Pre-Order Bonus"]170 Platinum for Warframe[/customspoiler]

:ps3: Yakuza 5 - $33.99 - 15% Off - Out Fall 2015 [customspoiler="Pre-Order Bonus"]PS3 Static Theme[/customspoiler]

Cross Buy

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Back to Bed Game & Dynamic Theme Bundle - $14.99 - 25% Off X

:ps4: :ps3: :vita: Nova-111 - $11.99 - 20% Off X

:ps4:  :vita: PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate - $11.99 - 20% Off
:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Q*Bert Rebooted - $6.99 - 30% Off
:ps4: :ps3: :vita: Q*bert: Rebooted/Pixel Game and Theme Bundle - $8.99 - 25% Off

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: The Stealth Inc 1 & 2 Ultimate-est Edition - $12.99 - 24% Off NP

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Stealth Inc 2: A Game of Clones - $9.99 - 33% Off NP
:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Titan Attacks! - $3.49 - 75% Off X

:ps4:  :vita: Velocibox - $9.99 - 20% Off
:ps4:  :vita: Whispering Willows - $9.99 - 20% Off
:ps4:  :vita: Whispering Willows Game and PS4 Theme Bundle - $9.99 - 20% Off

PS4

Armello - $13.99 - 30% Off NX

Attacking Zegeta - $5.00 - 50% Off

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend - $39.99 - 20% Off NX

Daylight - $7.50 - 50% Off NX

Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition - $19.99 - 33% Off N

Driveclub - $24.99 - 38% Off

God of War III Remastered - $35.99 - 10% Off NX

J-Stars Victory VS+ - $41.99 - 30% Off NX
The Last Tinker: City of Colors Game and Theme Bundle - $10.19 - 40% Off
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - $29.99 - 40% Off NP
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition - $39.99 - 20% Off NP
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood - $10.00 - 50% Off NX
Yorbie - $4.99 - 50% Off NP
Zombie Vikings - $13.99 - 30% Off NX

PS3

AquaPazza - $15.00 - 50% Off NX
Bladestorm: Nightmare - $34.99 - 30% Off NX
BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend - $27.99 - 30% Off NX
Deception IV: The Nightmare Princess - $34.99 - 30% Off NX

Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition - $19.99 - 33% Off N
Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds Complete Collection - $19.99 - 20% Off - Move Compatible

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Legion Edition - $19.99 - 33% Off NP

R.I.P.D.: The Game - $3.00 - 70% Off NX
Tears to Tiara II: Heir of the Overlord - $20.00 - 50% Off NX
World Hunter - $8.99 - 10% Off

PS2 Classics - PS3 Only

N/A

PS1 Classics - Compatible with PS3/PSP - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

Vita- PS TV Compatibility

Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars - $19.79 - 34% Off NX

Deception IV: The Nightmare Princess - $29.99 - 25% Off NX

Draw Slasher - $3.00 - 50% Off
Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart - $29.99 - 25% Off NP
Hyperdimension Neptunia ReBirth2 - $29.99 - 25% Off NP
J-Stars Victory VS+ - $27.99 - 30% Off NX
Persona 4 Golden - $19.79 - 34% Off NX
PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate HD - $11.99 - 20% Off
Reel Fishing Master's Challenge - $19.99 - 33% Off NP

PSP - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

Gungnir - $10.00 - 50% Off NX
Hexyz Force - $4.95 - 67% Off NX
Knights in the Nightmare - $4.95 - 67% Off NX
Riviera: The Promised Land - $5.00 - 50% Off NX
Yggdra Union - $5.00 - 50% Off NX

Minis - Vita and PS TV Compatibility
N/A

PS4 Add-ons

Blacklight: Retribution

DC Universe Online

Loadout

PlanetSide 2

Trans-Galactic Tournament

Warframe

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

PS3 Add-ons

Dust 514
Skullgirls Encore

Vita Add-ons

My Singing Monsters

Samurai Warriors: Chronicles 3

Themes

:ps4: Back to Bed Dynamic Theme - $2.39 - 20% Off

:ps4: The Last Tinker Dynamic Theme - $2.00 - 50% Off

:ps4: Q*bert: Rebooted Dynamic Theme - $2.00 - 50% Off
:ps4: Velocibox Dynamic Theme - $2.39 - 20% Off

:ps3: Yakuza 5: Fulfiller of Dreams - Free

Protection Plans
:ps4: PlayStation Protection Plan - Accidental Damage 36 Months - $53.99 - 10% Off
:ps4: PlayStation Protection Plan - Non-Accidental Damage 36 Months - $44.99 - 10% Off

Weird Prices on PSN
:ps3: :psp: 9-in-1 Mega Pack - $2.99 - 70% Off
:ps3: Foosball 2012 Ultimate Foosball Bundle - $2.99 - 70% Off
:vita: Foosball 2012 Ultimate Foosball Bundle - $2.99 - 70% Off
:psp: Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee - $3.99 - 60% Off
:ps3: Psychonauts - $4.99 - 50% Off
:ps3: Saints Row 2 - $4.99 - 50% Off
:ps3: Sports Champions - $4.99 - 50% Off - Move Required
:ps3: Sports Champions 2 - $4.99 - 50% Off - Move Required
:ps3: Street Fighter III Third Strike Online Edition - $3.99 - 60% Off
:ps3: :psp: The Ultimate Runner Game Bundle - $1.99 - 50% Off [customspoiler=Includes]The Impossible Game and One Epic Game, which are normally $1.99 each.[/customspoiler]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to provide feedback for ways to improve this thread. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Persona 4 Ultimax has the first P4A game's story as DLC, though I have heard... mixed reviews of P4A's story.

Rock Boshers DX got a pretty nasty review from an eloquent reviewer on Steam but he is a dumbass so I am not 100% certain what to make of it.

De Blob always seemed like one of those games you pick up because it is the hip thing to do but you never actually play it, certainly not to completion.

Link to the free Yakuza 5 theme seems to be dead. Anyone know what's going on with that? I can't seem to search it on the website either.

Looks like it may be dead. I had it sitting in my cart while I was trying to decide on my purchases for this week and my whole cart got emptied.
I "bought" it shortly after it was posted. Generally I fill up my cart with the free stuff, then checkout, then figure out what I actually want to buy. I can't check my console right now to see if is downloadable/usable. Honestly, I hadn't really thought about it much, but I think I had assumed it would be a PS4 game rather than a PS3 game.

you know the end is near when i say  not a bad week for vita sales if you have not picked them up in the past... got them all so  money safe for another week

I "bought" it shortly after it was posted. Generally I fill up my cart with the free stuff, then checkout, then figure out what I actually want to buy. I can't check my console right now to see if is downloadable/usable. Honestly, I hadn't really thought about it much, but I think I had assumed it would be a PS4 game rather than a PS3 game.
Yeah, I usually do that as well but I didn't this week for whatever reason.

Grim Fandango

Child of Light

Beyond Two Souls

Retro City Rampage

Total = $20.50

I got $20 in my PSN wallet. I hate that i have to add another $5 just to cover that 50 cents. Might buy I Am alive too since I'll have some money leftover.

Anyone have a quick review of Titan Soul?

Also, does anyone know if PSTV can remote play PS4 over wifi NOT in the same network. I know the advertised example is to remote play in a different room of the house, but I'm hoping it can remote play from a tcompletely different location like you can do with vita. Anyone try this?

Bought De Blob, Bit Trip Presents, Rayman 3 HD and all three of the Arcade Archives. Considering Grim Fandango since I already own most of the others that I would want.
Let us know what you think of the Arcade Archives games. I've been interested in some of them since they released, but 8 bucks a pop was just too high. I wish they put Rygar on sale though, that was one I was most interested in.

Let us know what you think of the Arcade Archives games. I've been interested in some of them since they released, but 8 bucks a pop was just too high. I wish they put Rygar on sale though, that was one I was most interested in.
Rygar and Mat Mania would of been cool.

Anyone have a quick review of Titan Soul?
Also, does anyone know if PSTV can remote play PS4 over wifi NOT in the same network. I know the advertised example is to remote play in a different room of the house, but I'm hoping it can remote play from a tcompletely different location like you can do with vita. Anyone try this?
As far as I know you can, as long as the PS4 is set as your main console, I used to do it from a hotel every so often. Quality drops a bit more depending on connection speed of course. I made my brother's PS4 the main console on my account to share my games with him and it doesn't work anymore though.

As far as I know you can, as long as the PS4 is set as your main console, I used to do it from a hotel every so often. Quality drops a bit more depending on connection speed of course. I made my brother's PS4 the main console on my account to share my games with him and it doesn't work anymore though.
Appreciate the response. Thank you.

I'm conflicted between Rogue Legacy and Hotline Miami. Which one do you guys think is a better game?
I picked up rogue legacy over the weekend and I really like it. I'm terrible at it, but it gets slightly easier as you play by collecting coins and upgrading your castle to unlock new skills.

I just bought hotline Miami tonight but have yet to play it.

The Struggle, wanting to pick up Hotline Miami 2, but not sure since it might be cheaper....keyword, might. :wall:
Or free even. That's what I think about any of Devolver's games. (Hotline Miami, Duke Nukem 3D Megaton Edition, Luftrausers, OlliOlli 2) They do publish a lot though: Titan Souls, HL2 of course, Shadow Warrior, Not a Hero, and more haven't been free yet.

That's a lower price than I expected, nice!

And yes they've said no retail release planned outside of Japan. As w Dual Destinies it's regrettable but I will settle for getting the game at all...
Thanks! Also found out it's coming in the Fall. "This full game is expected to be available on 12/30/2015" is just a placeholder. Not too long of a wait, looking forward to it.

Seems like the Binding of Issac: Rebirth hardly goes on sale, but I don't know if I want to bite for a measly 20% off. Unfortunately, i wasn't a PS+ member when it was free.

I keep waiting for Axiom Verge for PS4 to go on sale...wish it was included during this sale....

I keep waiting for Axiom Verge for PS4 to go on sale...wish it was included during this sale....
The creator or PR guy for the game (forgot which) said it wouldn't go on sale again for at least six months or so. Plus, he said he would give some warning before it did.

The creator or PR guy for the game (forgot which) said it wouldn't go on sale again for at least six months or so. Plus, he said he would give some warning before it did.
And that even then it wasn't guaranteed to.

Also I've been playing Prinny recently which made me explicitly think of you and that I felt like I hadn't seen your name in some time.

I'm conflicted between Rogue Legacy and Hotline Miami. Which one do you guys think is a better game?
Hotline Miami, absolutely.

Hotline Miami - incredible, ultra-violent, inventive twitch-arcade game that somehow manages to do something new. at first very hard, you soon are speed running through levels, leaving nothing but corpses in your wake. it's a finely tuned kill-simulator as you use everything at your disposal to clear zones.

pros - high octane indie action. ultraviolence. crazy ass story.

Rogue Legacy -- platforming metroidvania-ish roguelikelike. As you die, your offspring [often with odd mutations] takes on your legacy as you try to clear a rather large castle full of all your favorite castlevania style monsters and obstacles. You will die, but you'll earn gold that you can spend on permanent upgrades.

The upgrading aspect of this game absolutely killed it for me. For some people that hate permadeath, they like it because it 'feels' like progress. For me, it just means the game is pretty much impossible to beat until you die X times and slowly grinded enough coin to buy good upgrades... whereas in a true permadeath situation you have the theoretical ability to succeed each time.

That said, if the slow upgrading between lives doesn't bother you, and you're perfectly at home slowly upgrading over many lives [and dying when you meet monsters you're simply ill equipped to beat for another x lives of grinding], people love it for it's core mechanics.

Seriously guys? Lke 4 pages of bickering about if inverted controls are 'right' or not? Wtf?

As my friends say in Super Smash Bros when you get the wiimote as the controller, adapt or die :lol:
He shouldn't have to adapt. Its fucking asinine and absurdly lazy in this day and age not to include an inverted option in a game.

There is no right or wrong way. Its all just preference.
QFT. Seriously, theres no argument here. Its a personal preference and theres no reason every game shouldn't include it.

Why can't it be the Child of Light version for the Vita :-({|=
Why can't it be crossbuy
Seriously. Though the game looks really interesting to me (love the grandia style combat) I refuse to buy the damn thing unles its like $2 or something because its not cross buy. It was cross buy in the UK. Why do they have to screw us US customers?

Yakuza 5 pre-order price is $33.99, pretty tempting. This has no retail release planned correct?
Id like to know this as well. I usually dont buy digital only games

That's the one where you're the gormless goofball in the hospital mask, right? Against side scrolling Silent Hill losers?

Lone Survivor is not very long but I would say you're up against a tough thing coming back to it after a long break. 90% of LS's gameplay is developing, learning, and executing a routine to get from your home further and further in that shithole apartment complex. I don't recall, but I don't think there are a lot of good "here's what you need to do next" hints other than just hitting up places you haven't been before. And I think entire "world" branches are not necessary to revisit after you clear them, so if you forget what you've done or the shortcuts you've opened you could be up a creek.

Plus, you have forgotten all the habits you learned to get around the various goons stationed on your normal route without expending supplies. You could relearn them, certainly, but the game did a better job of teaching you them the first run through.

The endings aren't worth the effort though. It's a perfectly fine game, I don't regret it, but if you want to go back to it because the plot excited you? Nah.
Appreciate the read buddy, I'll probably start it over.

Here's the PS Plus games for September

Grow Home - PS4
Super Time Force Ultra - PS4/VITA
Twisted Metal - PS3
Xeodrifter - PS4/Vita
Teslagrad - PS4/PS3
La Mulana EX - Vita

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/08/24/ps-plus-free-games-for-september-2015/
Wow. I feel terrible for anyone who bought Teslagrad and Log Moolana X recently. I was on the fence about La Mulana too, but my younger brother ultimately was not interested enough. Looks like I'll have to thank him.

As a bonus, whilst wondering why Teslagrad wasn't on Vita, I did some googling and found this update from the dev.

Basically, Teslagrad is still coming to Vita and is still planned to be crossbuy, so that makes +4 for Vita this month (provided they follow through on the post from April), not bad at all.

Super Time Force Ultra is also coming to Vita on the same day as the PS4 version and is crossbuy, so don't forget to put that in the OP, Frisky.

I know some of you are less than thrilled with this month, but seeing as I have La Mulana and Teslagrad (got it recently too) on Steam and Super Time Force Ultra on Xbone (freebie with GWG), I appreciate not having to double-dip.

Twisted Metal isn't bad either. All of the games I've heard of seem solid, my only complaint is Grow Home. I still wish Armello would have won, even without local co-op (which could be patched in, I guess).

Is Xeodrifter any good? It's the only game I've never heard of.

Sword Art Online for Vita showed up under the deals. What price is that game usually? I've heard it's good.
It's a permanent price cut, afaik. There was no feasible reason for it to be more expensive than the PS4 version (which is also $20)

Xeodrifter is a Metroidvania that can be finished in three hours created by the Mutant Mudd dev. The boss fights are the same enemy, just stronger after the last.

Xeodrifter is a Metroidvania
This sounds promising.

that can be finished in three hours
..Maybe not.

created by the Mutant Mudd dev.
Cool, I like Renegade Kid, could still be good!

The boss fights are the same enemy, just stronger after the last.
Or not. What an emotional roller coaster of a reply.

I guess Grow Home isn't the dud this month after all.

Here's the Steam page for Xeodrifter which pretty much echoes what you said.

I played the 3 Arcade Archives games on the sale last night before bed. Well, I attempted to play them all, but in my exhausted state since I worked overtime yesterday, I could not figure out what the hell I was doing wrong on Crazy Climber. But, more on that in a moment.

As you might expect, each of the games is pretty basic. The presentation is also rather bare bones with no bells and whistles. Each title appears in its original aspect ratio with no way to do letterbox or any other types of screen changes (scanlines, etc). The controls are simple enough for all three.

Moon Cresta and Terra Cresta are early shoot em up style games. I would liken Moon Cresta to Galaga and Terra Cresta to Xevious for those who are not arcade or retro enthusiasts. Both of them play as well as you might expect.

I could not figure out what the hell I was doing wrong on Crazy Climber. Before anyone jumps to conclusions that I don't know how to play Crazy Climber, I already know that the two thumbsticks are supposed to control each of the climber's hands to scale the buildings in each of the stages. That, I knew going in. My problem was that I could not get the thumbsticks on my PS4 controller to make the main character move up at all. He would either move side to side or fall down. That became rather annoying after a while. I remember that Crazy Climber was one of those games that people always said was perfect for PlayStation controllers when the Dual Shock controller was first introduced, but for some reason, I could not get the sticks to move my guy up. Therefore, my high score on that game was only 100 points. I got annoyed after the fifth time and went back to Terra Cresta.

My verdict is that all 3 are decent if you don't go into the games expecting them to be as deep as something like the Mega Man Legacy Collection or the Capcom Collections for PS2/PSP. Crazy Climber probably isn't terrible if I could figure out what the hell I'm doing wrong. I might go online to read a FAQ or a video review, but I have less time to game these days than I used to, and I need my sleep.

Persona 4 Ultimax has the first P4A game's story as DLC, though I have heard... mixed reviews of P4A's story.
The main problem with P4A's story is the structure. Each character has their own "campaign" but instead of being a different point of view of an overarching narrative it's the same general story with different characterization. While there are amusing moments, it's extremely repetitive watching every character react to the same exact things.

Once you slog through enough of them you unlock the story for the new character, which I ended up liking quite a lot, but it was a lot of work to get there.

P4AU has the opposite problem. The structure of the story is more sensible, but the story itself (as well as the new character) wasn't very good. Considering the setup, it was a bit of a wasted opportunity and kind of disappointing.

This sounds promising.

..Maybe not.

Cool, I like Renegade Kid, could still be good!

Or not. What an emotional roller coaster of a reply.

I guess Grow Home isn't the dud this month after all.

Here's the Steam page for Xeodrifter which pretty much echoes what you said.
Calling it a bad game is just hyperbole. It originated on the 3DS, so it wasn't intended to be a long, grandiose experience. It's kind of a mix of Metroid and Mega Man in that you explore four maps and can get further in each as you beat bosses and earn new moves, but the game is hard and offers very few checkpoints, so you have to replay sections a lot to get the patterns down.

Depends on what you are in the mood for. Tough as nails Top down Dual stick assassin/thief type game with fixed well designed levels, a crazy story and speed running (Hotline Miami) or more side scrolling rogue'ish style grinding through procedurally generated areas (Rogue Legacy)? Personally, both are good games but I lean more towards games with fixed levels that are well crafted, in which case I'd give Hotline Miami the edge. Still, if you aren't in the mood for a seriously challenging experience it may not be for you. But really only you know what you like to play. Don't just buy something because people love it, buy it because it seems like something you'd enjoy experiencing.

Yakuza 5 pre-order price is $33.99, pretty tempting.
Yeah that 15% off pre-order price is very nice. I want to highly encourage everyone seriously interested in the game to jump on board and pre-order! Maybe it's spitting in the wind, but Sega needs to know that the fans that asked for the game will gladly buy it. It probably won't encourage them to bring more of the games over (and port Shenmue 1 & 2) but it can't hurt those prospects either unless it completely bombs.

I'll be grabbing some PSN credit this week and getting it. Even if it goes free a year later, this is a game series I will gladly support.

Would have picked up Trials Fusion if the full version had a decent sale, but just the base game for $8 and full price for DLC/SP = pass.  I only mention this as a warning to others that might be interested since the sale page doesn't show that there's more to it.  You'd have to do a separate search to see the "real" page with links to the DLC/SP.  $40 for the full ride.  Ubi warned, Ubi fail.

Rogue Legacy -- platforming metroidvania-ish roguelikelike. As you die, your offspring [often with odd mutations] takes on your legacy as you try to clear a rather large castle full of all your favorite castlevania style monsters and obstacles. You will die, but you'll earn gold that you can spend on permanent upgrades.

The upgrading aspect of this game absolutely killed it for me. For some people that hate permadeath, they like it because it 'feels' like progress. For me, it just means the game is pretty much impossible to beat until you die X times and slowly grinded enough coin to buy good upgrades... whereas in a true permadeath situation you have the theoretical ability to succeed each time.

That said, if the slow upgrading between lives doesn't bother you, and you're perfectly at home slowly upgrading over many lives [and dying when you meet monsters you're simply ill equipped to beat for another x lives of grinding], people love it for it's core mechanics.
Well, that is why it's called a "Rogue-lite." Personally, I absolutely love the game.

Would have picked up Trials Fusion if the full version had a decent sale, but just the base game for $8 and full price for DLC/SP = pass. I only mention this as a warning to others that might be interested since the sale page doesn't show that there's more to it. You'd have to do a separate search to see the "real" page with links to the DLC/SP. $40 for the full ride. Ubi warned, Ubi fail.
From time to time you can find the physical game in the $10-20 range *with* the season pass code in the box.

The digital version.. yeah, bad Ubi. (as usual)

FYI Full game + Season pass is $20 on Amazon currently.

[quote name="PrinnyJ" post="12885610" timestamp="1440571141"]The creator or PR guy for the game (forgot which) said it wouldn't go on sale again for at least six months or so.  Plus, he said he would give some warning before it did.[/quote

Has Axiom Verge ever been on sale in the past?

Would have picked up Trials Fusion if the full version had a decent sale, but just the base game for $8 and full price for DLC/SP = pass. I only mention this as a warning to others that might be interested since the sale page doesn't show that there's more to it. You'd have to do a separate search to see the "real" page with links to the DLC/SP. $40 for the full ride. Ubi warned, Ubi fail.
The Ultimate Edition will probably be on sale at some point if you want me everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back