PSN, will it ever comeback? YES, so where is TMK?

[quote name='moonknight25']I, Moonknight25, thinks that PSN will come back up May 10, 2011![/QUOTE]

wrong18.jpg

We are an optimistic group here. We don't "think" we "believe" the PSN will comeback online.

Fix it or your vote will not count.

I, momouchi, believe the PSN will come back online on May 2nd.

At least I hope it does! SCE can't be that slow right?...Right?

So this is a contest with a $20 PSN, XBL, or Wii card as a prize?

I, anotherpoorgamer believe the PSN will come back online on May 23rd.

This just in. Sony is having a press conference tomorrow May 1st (which it is currently Sunday there right now) @ 2PM their time.

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2011/04/30/sony-press-conference-tomorrow/comment-page-2/

Because I am the one offering the prize I am going to now shorten the time frame for entering into this contest to tonight at 10 PM Pacific Standard Time. All votes will be voided during and after the press conference.

In the event that Sony does not give an exact date for the PSN, then the closing date will restore the the original plan of May 2nd, Sunday at midnight PST.

I, Poker360 believe the PSN will come back online on May 14th.

Just a random guess, because that's my birthday! :D

[quote name='j-cart']jman619, even Homer is disappointed in your lack of ability to follow directions.

HomerSimpsonFacepalm.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Figured it needed a joke to be honest. I'm tired of being all serious about psn being down.

I, RedRingOfDeath believe the PSN will come back online on May 16th.

As of 4/30/2011 @ 3:20 pm PST, I am the only one to have chosen May 16th. Cmon baby, poppa needs a new pair of shoes!

RROD: multiple people will be able to vote for the same date. If the that date if the correct one the more there is, the less of chance you have to win. There will be something really great to show the incompetence of certain CAG members. Also, I get the post the sweet face palming pictures but, that one is pretty good :D

wesdw369: I think you are just doing it on purpose, but:

257bba34fab5969a04bf918cb58e9a2f.jpg

You're doing it wrong. Very wrong.

/edit: I will be away from my PC until later to night. ANY post made after 10 PM PST time will not be counted. ANY EDITS made after 10 PM PST will not be counted. IF no date is given from the press conference, then I will close it on May 2nd (tomorrow at midnight).

[quote name='mrx001']I, mrx001, believe the PSN will come back online on June 6.[/QUOTE]

Hahahaha, you so troll.

They only said "this week" (also keep in mind that Japan is basically a day ahead of us), so that knocks out a lot of voters. People probably shouldn't be able to change their votes, because then it'll be a clusterfuck.

Also, how are we calling the date? The date it comes back online in Japan or here? (For example, May 3rd would be May 2nd in the US, etc)

[quote name='Buuhan1']They only said "this week" (also keep in mind that Japan is basically a day ahead of us), so that knocks out a lot of voters. People probably shouldn't be able to change their votes, because then it'll be a clusterfuck.

Also, how are we calling the date? The date it comes back online in Japan or here? (For example, May 3rd would be May 2nd in the US, etc)[/QUOTE]

pst i thought. same time zone as the voting.

It will be based on when the USA region PSN goes live (as stated in the first post). As for people being "knocked" out, well that was their vote.

It wasn't like there was an entry fee for this contest :)

I, shadowkast, believe it will be live on May 3th. They can't loose too much more time, and bringing it back on the usual day of the store update makes sense (at least in america)

bread's done
Back