PSNOT 2.0 - I kind of want to subscribe to IndieBox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That new J.C. portal song is just OK. Not immediately awesome like the Portal 1 & 2 songs. Though maybe that's because I don't have the context of having played the game. Don't know.

Last edited by a moderator:
What I NEED is to go back out and get fucked up.  This work stuff is bullshit.  And the fuck ing kid is getting in the way of me going to Orlando tonight and Epcot tomorrow for the food and wine festival.  fuck ing bullshit!

Why am I tempted by this? Especially when I just got the PS3 version as part of buying one of those PS3 bundles and have already played the PS4 version.
I would pass... there's a spot for the black Spider-man in the hall of heroes for 3.0 so there's a lot of speculation that he'll be released as a standalone sometime for this entry.

Boy, these Kitten Squad cutscenes aren't over the top at all.
made by PETA. I'm surprised they didn't have some half naked chic shaming us for eating her best friend the cow or something. and im a hippie and used to listen to moby etc and i still thought michael the sheep having his sheephood taken away was a bit much. whatevs. my kids like it. it is easy to be pro animals and peace and love while you eat hamburgers when you are a kid. idk

I would pass... there's a spot for the black Spider-man in the hall of heroes for 3.0 so there's a lot of speculation that he'll be released as a standalone sometime for this entry.
I am not buying it for the figure. I think we only got Baymax and his sidekick dude outside of the starter pack ones so far for 2.0.

I am giving my kid a Vita for his birthday and I think he would like playing it. It is nice that it has the Spider-Man playset since I do not have that. Id probably get one of the Spider-Man pilfered ones on ebay if they were not so close to the cost of a new one and it means I would have no character to play the playset with that way.

Do people actually like this controller color outside of nostalgia? I'm tempted on pure nostalgia factor alone. Dunno if I like this or the steel black color more.
I have no nostalgia for the PS1 and I don't like the controller at all. Probably the ugliest one of the custom DS4s that I've seen.

I guess most people don't think that PS1 DS4 looks good seeing how Dell is selling it at a discount. They must have lots of unsold inventory, right?

I guess most people don't think that PS1 DS4 looks good seeing how Dell is selling it at a discount. They must have lots of unsold inventory, right?
the PS1 was a dull gray color. Why in the world would anyone think thats nice looking? It isnt a collector's item so yeah they have unsold inventory.

ATTN BB GCU people:

So I'm thinking I'll probably subscribe to it once I get a ps4 because I'll actually start buying new games when they come out. How does it work for the $10 pre-order gift cards? Is it for most of the big name games. Can I pre-order FO4 the day before it comes out, and still get the gift card? Or is there a certain period of time that you need to have it preordered.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/09/25/sony-sending-free-ps4-theme-to-those-who-platinumed-bloodborne/

Apparently sony is sending a free theme to people who got the plat for bloodborne? Kind of interesting, I wonder if they'll start doing that for other games.

Thats what happens when I get my one and only plat. They need to commemorate it.

Still using the dynamic theme from the CE guide. Nothing like the Hunters Dream playing in the background. Love the theme since it's simple and looks great.

This.

I like the color of the DS4 PS1 and the Golds. I have a lot of nostalgia when it comes to PS1.

Glad I finally have a pair of 20th Anniversary Golds.

ATTN BB GCU people:

So I'm thinking I'll probably subscribe to it once I get a ps4 because I'll actually start buying new games when they come out. How does it work for the $10 pre-order gift cards? Is it for most of the big name games. Can I pre-order FO4 the day before it comes out, and still get the gift card? Or is there a certain period of time that you need to have it preordered.
Most major releases do, but no Sony exclusives. You can, but for some reason some games will stop taking preorders the day before. Not like they sell out since there are plenty day of release, but they can stop taking preorders.

You get the $10 Rewards Cert, not gift card, up to 15 days after you get the game. A lot of people have been getting the cert almost right away when preordering the game further in advance.

I just got the 10 win streak trophy in Rocket League online. Was my personal goal to get that without going against the AI. Me and my friend were playing doubles and just wrecked everybody that faced us for over an hour. 

Most major releases do, but no Sony exclusives. You can, but for some reason some games will stop taking preorders the day before. Not like they sell out since there are plenty day of release, but they can stop taking preorders.

You get the $10 Rewards Cert, not gift card, up to 15 days after you get the game. A lot of people have been getting the cert almost right away when preordering the game further in advance.
technically it isnt a cert either. just 500 point which equates to $10 in certs. But you can setup your points so they bank or set them to only give out certs at set amounts.

I am banking my points right now so I can use them all to get my big screen TV the day the bitch moves out.

I just got the 10 win streak trophy in Rocket League online. Was my personal goal to get that without going against the AI. Me and my friend were playing doubles and just wrecked everybody that faced us for over an hour.
Yeah doubles might be easier than 3 or 4 player. I think the pros play 3 player. but either way good job.

technically it isnt a cert either. just 500 point which equates to $10 in certs. But you can setup your points so they bank or set them to only give out certs at set amounts.

I am banking my points right now so I can use them all to get my big screen TV the day the bitch moves out.
But you must be elite or higher to bank points, if you are just regular rewards you will just get a $10 cert

ATTN BB GCU people:

I would pre order a couple days before just to be sure. They give you points not a GC. Takes up to 15 days. If you pre order a few weeks in advance and pay in full the points seem to come faster. If you aren't banking points then a GC will be issues and they expire I think a month or so after being issues. Yes mostly just big titles and mostly ones on both platforms. I don't think a single Sony exclusive has received the $10 promo.

But you must be elite or higher to bank points, if you are just regular rewards you will just get a $10 cert
yeah but arent we all elite now? I thought BB was just giving everyone elite now since I know i didnt spend $1500 last year or the year before and still got the status. Knowing my luck if I buy the TV I will actually "spend" more than $1500 legit and not be given elite status next year.

yeah but arent we all elite now? I thought BB was just giving everyone elite now since I know i didnt spend $1500 last year or the year before and still got the status. Knowing my luck if I buy the TV I will actually "spend" more than $1500 legit and not be given elite status next year.
Not sure, was assuming the person asking about GCU was most likely not elite, since they didn't have GCU yet, and that pretty much gets you to Elite right there. I had to spend 1500 last year to get it... :cry:

Lol, but once you are GCU it should take no time to get to Elite. Point banking is the way to go!

Ohhh, thinking about it I may have spent over $1500 last year since I bought my PS4 and TV.  but that was only about $800 I think...if that.  But I guess all the trading and buying new releases could have made up the difference.

I'm not elite either and it seems rightfully so. I've barely spent any money there this year. But I was for a few years from buying work stuff like iPads and using my rz account. I don't think I've ever been gifted elite status, but I'm not mad. Or naw.

Ohhh, thinking about it I may have spent over $1500 last year since I bought my PS4 and TV. but that was only about $800 I think...if that. But I guess all the trading and buying new releases could have made up the difference.
I went back through my purchase history for last year and I only "spent" and got points for $836.96 worth of purchases/trade ins etc. My TV and PS4 didnt even generate points because I asked for the 12 months interest free financing option. But it must have counted the dollars I put on my BB CC towards the $1500 threshold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back