PSNOT 2.0 - I kind of want to subscribe to IndieBox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's some nosy ass people out there that don't seem to understand that I have no problem playing with my kid and taking breaks when she takes a nap. They act like I'm screwing up her development somehow by not getting a cage for her. :/
Statistically it's not a bad idea to get a kid used to being behind bars nowadays. Best to start that shit early so they know how to deal with it.

People actually notice the light on the DS4?
Yeah. Morons who don't know which button is which have to look at the controller a lot to check. If they're dumb enough to hold the controller upside down they'll see the sticker and think it's cool.

Otherwise...what the hell, guys?

I held Freedom Wars in my hands with thoughts of price matching, but then decided that I can wait until it eventually comes out on Plus in six months. Turns out I do have some will power!

I did get my kid that Robot Turtles game for Xmas. Anyone here play/have it. It supposedly teaches programming building blocks/fundamentals to kids four and up, adaptable to get more complex as they get older.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah. Morons who don't know which button is which have to look at the controller a lot to check. If they're dumb enough to hold the controller upside down they'll see the sticker and think it's cool.

Otherwise...what the hell, guys?
You say this like you haven't spent $2.XX on something mildly amusing before. I think they're cool.

Oh Vig, I finished up Kirby. It was fun, but I forgot that Kirby games like to make you fight every boss again at the end of the game. I hate when games do that. Other than that, it was pretty good. Glad I "rented" it from Gamestop

You say this like you haven't spent $2.XX on something mildly amusing before. I think they're cool.
I'm sure I have. I never go for decorative stuff, though. My walls are all bare, I never put shit on my car, I never buy knick-knacks, etc.. I'm very functionally-minded. I've never understood the desire people have to plaster crap all over their belongings.

Oh Vig, I finished up Kirby. It was fun, but I forgot that Kirby games like to make you fight every boss again at the end of the game. I hate when games do that. Other than that, it was pretty good. Glad I "rented" it from Gamestop
Yeah, I hated that, too. For some reason, it never really bothered me when Mega Man games did it.

I'm sure I have. I never go for decorative stuff, though. My walls are all bare, I never put shit on my car, I never buy knick-knacks, etc.. I'm very functionally-minded. I've never understood the desire people have to plaster crap all over their belongings.
but it's fun to look at stuff. you must hate fun!

I may never get another trophy.

I cant quit you Lionel Messi!!!

If only the reports of you coming to Chelsea FC would come true...

Now I know your rich. I dont even need to click the link. Any place that is "at the manor" has to be expensive.

I bet you have a butler (Benson?) dont you?
14 dollars, all you can eat southern food.

Fried chicken, meat loaf, chicken and dumplings, coleslaw, biscuits, cornbread muffins, cucumbers and onions, corn pudding, mashed potatoes, green beans, mac and cheese, peach cobbler.

14 dollars, all you can eat southern food.

Fried chicken, meat loaf, chicken and dumplings, coleslaw, biscuits, cornbread muffins, cucumbers and onions, corn pudding, mashed potatoes, green beans, mac and cheese, peach cobbler.
Dunno about rich, but you're definitely fat.

Somebody inform that admin guy that CAG is still broken. Time to take action against the REAL culprit: that deals section thread.

Seriously people. Unless it's below zero Fahrenheit, you are not allowed to bitch about the weather until April.

fuckfuckfuck.0.gif
It can't be that cold there. I can't even see his breath!

Cool, Wolf Among Us...got a ready to be picked up message as well as Freedom Wars. Got my cheap Vita stuff, first savings with the GCU :) The gift that will keep on giving. 

You're avatar is killing me.

First off, I love me some Natalie Dormer. However, that falling apple and her cross eyes freak me out a little.
BACK OFF! THOSE CROSS EYES ARE AWESOME!

I could do without the apple though

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back