PSNOT 2.0 - I kind of want to subscribe to IndieBox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now how can we expect a mod to know how stuff should work when one of the 3 Stooges on the site came up with this idea:

https://twitter.com/Shipwreck/status/539496564851736576

On a scale of 0-10 with 10 being the best:

Where Shipwreck sets the bar

best buy and gcu are amazing. idk if i'll ever bother buying game anywhere else now, barring gamestop exclusives. especially if they keep running these % off deals that give you the higher game with the bonus. 

Yeah and last I saw, there was a rumor that they won't be making more. You could get one of the 3rd party ones
That rationale makes no sense to me. Nintendo would easily make so much money if they made more adapters, yet they might not? It's not like they'll see any of the profits made by the resellers.

I'm still kicking myself for not preordering or buying one when it was available for $20; now they cost $100+! :wall:
Supposedly Gamestop is shipping me one. I talked to support because they f'd up my pre-order of the thing. They told me that the store failed to hold the thing for me. Nice job, Gametop. So then he checked and said they have some and I should call and order it. So I called and they told me they didn't have any, but then they tried to order it for me anyway and it went through. Whether or not I actually see the thing, I do not know. Also they failed to email me a confirmation of the order, but this could be because they may not have heard my email address right. So either it's just going to show up one day, or I paid money and I will get nothing. I will update if and when it shows up.

Supposedly Gamestop is shipping me one. I talked to support because they f'd up my pre-order of the thing. They told me that the store failed to hold the thing for me. Nice job, Gametop. So then he checked and said they have some and I should call and order it. So I called and they told me they didn't have any, but then they tried to order it for me anyway and it went through. Whether or not I actually see the thing, I do not know. Also they failed to email me a confirmation of the order, but this could be because they may not have heard my email address right. So either it's just going to show up one day, or I paid money and I will get nothing. I will update if and when it shows up.
Well I hope you get it. It is crazy what a difference it makes already.

Has anyone complained yet about how you have to refresh to see your post? No? Well, it's pretty shitty that you have to refresh to see your post

i knew that guy's voice sounded familiar, but i couldn't put my finger on it. i pretty much have to buy tales from borderlands now, the main character is the same guy that voiced snow in the ff13 trilogy.

oh, and flame shield on

Welcome to last month (if not later).
giphy.gif

I thought I couldn't like the new Smash much more, but playing with GC controller makes it even better. I would put it very very close to being on par with Melee

Hows Tales?
It was pretty good actually. The voice acting is top notch all the way around, tons of funny moments.....it has to introduce quite a bit, but doesnt really get boring in doing so like you would think. It gets really good from the midpoint-ending, and has me anticipating Episode 2 for sure. If GoT is anywhere close to this good, I'll be very happy.

Tales from Monkey Island is recycling this puzzle twice in the same episode. Still better than the last Sam & Max game.

DW Gundam 4 isn't quite as captivating as the previous ones. The story mode is more fleshed out, but the ultimate mode isn't. It should force you into playing different scenarios with various pilots and gundams. Instead, I'm just using Setsuna and Double 00 to smash everything.

Holy shit guys. I was reusing the same joke that we should all complain about CAG not working as if it's new. You act like you've never seen people reusing month old jokes before

Holy shit guys. I was reusing the same joke that we should all complain about CAG not working as if it's new. You act like you've never seen people reusing month old jokes before
If you have to explain your joke, it wasn't a good joke.

I'm dropping valuable humor lessons today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back