PSNOT 2.0 - I kind of want to subscribe to IndieBox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pryz1.gif

[quote name="GatorBeerGeek" post="12460381" timestamp="1422765065"]
For someone who said they were a Nique fan, I thought you would respect power in the dunk more than some fancy looking stunt like a windmill. You sound like someone who thinks Jordan deserved to win dunk contests. I expected more from you man.[/quote]
Oh I do respect it. Jordan absolutely should not have won the dunk contests against Nique. I liked this Giannis one because he goes sideways across the rim instead of straight on.

For the record, I consider this to be the great in-game dunk I've ever seen.

john-starks-dunks-on-jordan-o.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I do respect it. Jordan absolutely should not have one the dunk contests against Nique. I liked this Giannis one because he's goes sideways across the rim instead of straight on.
For the record, I consider this to be the great in-game dunk I've ever seen.
john-starks-dunks-on-jordan-o.gif
See my post above for a more betterer one.

"We have the best fans in Seattle don't we?"

"That's right I've been a diehard fan since the beginning.............................of 2013."

-SNL

the best dunk in the HISTORY of basketball is Vince Carter jumping over a 7 ft center.  I will do it justice by listing the link that is not in English but is so awesome you now exactly what they are saying-   even fellow dream team members state it is greatest in game dunk they have ever seen--   unreal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMrPjl-927Q

Oh I do respect it. Jordan absolutely should not have won the dunk contests against Nique. I liked this Giannis one because he goes sideways across the rim instead of straight on. For the record, I consider this to be the great in-game dunk I've ever seen.
I respect that one, but give me Tom Chambers any day.

tom-chambers-dunk-o.gif

the best dunk in the HISTORY of basketball is Vince Carter jumping over a 7 ft center. I will do it justice by listing the link that is not in English but is so awesome you now exactly what they are saying- even fellow dream team members state it is greatest in game dunk they have ever seen-- unreal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMrPjl-927Q
I would argue that jumping over a random shitty French center during an Olympic blowout is not quite the same as jumping over Horace Grant and Michael fucking Jordan during the late 4th quarter of a tense playoff game versus your most hated rival.

I would argue that jumping over a random shitty French center during an Olympic blowout is not quite the same as jumping over Horace Grant and Michael fucking Jordan during the late 4th quarter of a tense playoff game versus your most hated rival.
I will argue that I will not argue about arguing since I have zero qualifications to argue with. The reason being is the last time I dunked it was with a nerf basketball hoop!

So what I posted earlier are the final Woah Dave Standings.  My leaderboard shows that Needavacation got to $8.25 but Topside still wins.

And with that we can turn our back on what was undoubtedly the worst competition we've had yet.

I've got a feeling we'll hear a bit more from Woah Dave in the future though, in the 2015 PSNOT "Worst of PS+" category.

So what I posted earlier are the final Woah Dave Standings. My leaderboard shows that Needavacation got to $8.25 but Topside still wins.

And with that we can turn our back on what was undoubtedly the worst competition we've had yet.
Now that we've got trophy lists for all of the February Plus games, are you going to put the game choice to a vote again?

I'm anticipating being pretty intoxicated most of Sunday and pretty hung over most of Monday.  So we need to decide on the February game.  I say Rogue Legacy.  Fairly long and challenging, but doable.

What games are there to vote on?
I figured at least Rogue Legacy and Apotheon, but the latter looks so cool that it might be better played without rushing through. Transistor also looks good, but a lot of people here already bought and played it.

Now that I typed that, Rogue Legacy sounds good.

Pd7RtRI.jpg

Couldn't quite knock it out in time for it to be plat #5 of January. Guess I'm getting an early plat start in February instead. 

Also, this made me laugh:

3fSLgHP.png

Wow my drive to work was awful this morning in the snowstorm we have going on. My poor little Mazda 3 barely made it. Thankfully I had sweet 90s NBA dunks to keep me sane!

Shit, we have possibly less than 24 hours until MWN comes back and starts his shit.
Well good day to you too PS.

Before its too late, what is everyone's score predictions?

I'm thinking Pats will have a halftime lead at 10-7. Seahawks will win 27-20.

Not very many Patriot fans here, yet. I haven't been watching the news lately. Did it get completely snowed in over there or what?

Well good day to you too PS.
Before its too late, what is everyone's score predictions?
I'm thinking Pats will have a halftime lead at 10-7. Seahawks will win 27-20.
Not very many Patriot fans here, yet. I haven't been watching the news lately. Did it get completely snowed in over there or what?
Nah, most patriots fans aren't just part of a bandwagon, so they don't find it necessary to shout out and constantly remind people that they're fans.

At least I have people coming over soon so I won't be here to constantly refresh the site and read the nonsense. But the rest of you know what your mission for the day is.

[quote name="tylerh1701" post="12460722" timestamp="1422774125"]So what I posted earlier are the final Woah Dave Standings. My leaderboard shows that Needavacation got to $8.25 but Topside still wins.

I've got a feeling we'll hear a bit more from Woah Dave in the future though, in the 2015 PSNOT "Worst of PS+" category.[/quote]
I thought I had Whoa Dave in the bag, but topside came out of nowhere with an incredible 8.99! Hats off to you sir. I am still trying for 10.00.

I already got the plat for rogue legacy, but I'll have fun listening to everyone complain about the remix bosses. Hold on, let me get my popcorn.

I'm pretty proud of myself for all the gaming I did in the past month. I ran through TWAU, Murdered SS, Trivial Pursuit, Max & the Magic Marker, Infamous SS, and Joe Danger as 100%. Also played some various random games. I've never been on top before.

Best of luck to your Seahawks, though Id put all my Amys on the Patriots. I dislike both teams a lot, but basing my prediction on how beatable the Seahawks looked 2 weeks ago.

30-17 Pats

I have been trying for hours last night and this morning to finish dead nation. I cannot get past round 8 for the life of me. One more fuck ing level for the plat. But no. Cant get it.

I have been trying for hours last night and this morning to finish dead nation. I cannot get past round 8 for the life of me. One more fuck ing level for the plat. But no. Cant get it.
In the DLC? Or I guess on the PS4 it's integrated. But you're talking about the arena-type thing where you pick health/weapons/items routes?

In the DLC? Or I guess on the PS4 it's integrated. But you're talking about the arena-type thing where you pick health/weapons/items routes?
yep. I even do what the best video shows But it seems I always get more of the big blade guys and the turrets don't kill them and I get swarmed. I will try again later. I may be missing something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back