PSNOT 2.0 - I kind of want to subscribe to IndieBox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It, like all things, should be on vita. Looks like the classic mode is literally the arcade version and the rebooted mode is a 3 star challenge mode with shinier graphics and slightly odder board layouts.

It would be a definite buy on vita, but probably a skip on ps3 no matter how dope qbert is.
It would have been perfect for the vita.

Rogue Legacy is so damn fun, but I still haven't beaten the boss of the first castle.
Sounds like you don't have enough of an eye for details, dude. Being a barbarian and going in with lots of life helps.

I fought the purple version of the first boss last night and got trashed. Tyler says it takes like an hour or two of repeated attempts, so I'm not super looking forward to that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Qbert on Vita sounds great. 

Daredevil, April 10th is too far away. 

I downloaded the Aeterno Blade demo. 

PS Plus is nice. 

I have way too many fuck ing games to play and not even close to enough time to play them. #realworldproblems

Vig thanks for flip info...no DW8X by me though :(

Welcome back e not to be confused with x. 

Sounds like you don't have enough of an eye for details, dude. Being a barbarian and going in with lots of life helps.

I fought the purple version of the first boss last night and got trashed. Tyler says it takes like an hour or two of repeated attempts, so I'm not super looking forward to that.
Yeah for the remix bosses id say it took me about
eye - 90 minutes

Alexander - 3 hours

Ponce - 2 hours (should have been shorter, I was drunk)

Blob -30 minutes

eye - 90 minutes

Alexander - 3 hours

Blob -30 minutes
I don't know if I have the mental fortitude to battle the same boss over and over in 2 minute intervals for 90-120 straight minutes. I think I would go a little crazytownbananapants at some point during it.

eye - 90 minutes

Alexander - 3 hours

Blob -30 minutes
If the bosses really take that long to defeat I may as well just quit now. But you all knew I would quit at some point anyway right?

#quitter

Heads up, got a 3x points coupon from bby via email today good through 2/28. If you're planning on picking up the order (with real money) that'll be nice to have.

eye - 90 minutes

Alexander - 3 hours

Blob -30 minutes
I think it's dependant on the letter of your first name. For the M's it has taken, what, 7 months+ now?

Edit: And wtf, we got this fancy ass new updated site and I still have to refresh to see what I just posted?

I haven't even gotten to play turn on my ps3 in the past few nights because of a damn 3 year old deciding to take evening naps and staying up past 10.

Gave up on the Penguin boss fight in Blackgate. Seems I need the sonic batarang for this? I definitely understand the complaints about the map now.

I haven't even gotten to play turn on my ps3 in the past few nights because of a damn 3 year old deciding to take evening naps and staying up past 10.
Wake the kid up. Every time the kid starts to fall asleep play some screaming music.

It's not torture, it's the Playstation Act.

Vig and Stotch both platted it. Weigh in guys, are my time estimated close? Way off?
I was obsessed with beating each Remix boss to the point where I'm probably not 100% accurate with these times since I ignored the clock, but here goes:

Khidr (aka Eye): 45-60 minutes

Alexander: 60-75 minutes

Ponce: 2 hours

Blob: 30 minutes

Twins (did you forget this one?): 30 minutes

For some reason, the third one gave me much more trouble than the others.

Heads up, got a 3x points coupon from bby via email today good through 2/28. If you're planning on picking up the order (with real money) that'll be nice to have.
9x3Aq.jpg.gif

I seriously don't understand you sometimes, especially when you call things like this hilarious and have such critical criticalness on other awesome stuff.
I actually had no idea that was a cover until your post. I've never seen Spinal Tap.

What other awesome stuff are you referring to? Anything specific? :whistle2:k

Alexander is really the only super hard remix boss. The rest are just about knowing the patterns and making circles.
How could I forget the circles? That part was integral to my failure, the inability to make circles. I think that Alex was the second one I tried after getting nowhere on the eyeball and probably the reason I never cared to try the others.

Went by GS. Had figured out another set of 3 games for $10 that looked decent. Nail'd, PoP: Forgotten Sands, and Homefront. They didn't have FS so I figured I'd grab the other two and a junk game, then swap the junk game out at a store that had FS. The cases were all crap, though, so fuck that.

I tried the demo they had of Hyrule Warriors. Almost instant nausea there. I started out as Link looking over an army of approaching monsters. The monsters all had really bad jaggies and with there being so many of them it was like a big chunk of the screen going crazy in disgusting ways. Not sure if the demo at GS is the final build, but if they don't get that fixed I can't imagine anybody who can see enjoying it.

I tried the demo they had of Hyrule Warriors. Almost instant nausea there. I started out as Link looking over an army of approaching monsters. The monsters all had really bad jaggies and with there being so many of them it was like a big chunk of the screen going crazy in disgusting ways. Not sure if the demo at GS is the final build, but if they don't get that fixed I can't imagine anybody who can see enjoying it.
I've heard many, many people say that Hyrule Warriors is fantastic (especially for Dynasty Warriors + Zelda fans) without pointing out any notable graphical glitches, so it might have been the store's Wii U console acting up.

I've heard many, many people say that Hyrule Warriors is fantastic (especially for Dynasty Warriors and/or Zelda fans) without pointing out any notable graphical glitches, so it might have been the store's Wii U console acting up.
Hyrule Warriors was pretty decent. Better than One Piece (first one not the second) and Bleach for a themed Dynasty Warriors game but that is about it.

I actually had no idea that was a cover until your post. I've never seen Spinal Tap.

What other awesome stuff are you referring to? Anything specific? :whistle2:k
Jesus Rollerblading Christ.

It's not a cover. It's a shitty parody song with the same name of an awesome parody song from an awesome movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETOEhMXEkdI

Go watch the movie now. I'm sure you'll hate it.

Somebody I know on a different board just got a review copy of The Order: 1886. I'll relay anything he says here about it.

Just a warning, though; he has the worst taste in games ever. The entire board views anything he says about games as trolling. And yes, I recognize the irony of me saying that.

Somebody I know on a different board just got a review copy of The Order: 1886. I'll relay anything he says here about it.

Just a warning, though; he has the worst taste in games ever. The entire board views anything he says about games as trolling. And yes, I recognize the irony of me saying that.
So just interpret everything he says as being the opposite. Got it.

Admitting your problem is always a good first step.

Jesus Rollerblading Christ.

It's not a cover. It's a shitty parody song with the same name of an awesome parody song from an awesome movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETOEhMXEkdI

Go watch the movie now. I'm sure you'll hate it.
I'll check if it's on Netflix. If not the wife probably has it.

Did you play Adventure Mode? That's the one aspect I've heard the most praise for.
Yeah that was the best part of the game. And it was really done well.

I mean if you're a huge Zelda (which I'm not) you'll probably rate it really highly but I played a lot of Dynasty Warrior type games so my expectations are a little higher.

Yeah that was the best part of the game. And it was really done well.

I mean if you're a huge Zelda (which I'm not) you'll probably rate it really highly but I played a lot of Dynasty Warrior type games so my expectations are a little higher.
As a Zelda fan who had never played a Dynasty Warriors game, it was trash. Trashy, trashy, trash. A Zelda makeover can't hide snore-inducing combat.

I tried DW Next. Not sure how it compares to the other titles but I didn't enjoy it at all. I absolutely hate everything connected to Romance of the Three Kingdoms, though; I've yet to see an anime or play a game connected to it that I didn't think was trash. I've got One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2 but haven't tried it yet and am hoping knowledge of and interest in the characters makes the game style more fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back