PSNOT 2.0 - I kind of want to subscribe to IndieBox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting PSN Profiles card for Paperbound.  Just looks like I'm playing the mythical VVVVVV which apparently isn't ever going to come out. Never thought the first PSN game I played with Captain Viridian in it wouldn't be VVVVVV!

tehcro and I gonna be doing some borderlands 2 and warframe this weekend. trying to help knockout some trophies. hit us up if you wanna join. 4 player co op. peace all n hope you are all having a great day

Hippie chick with more leg hair than me just made me lose my appetite. I'll just have to keep drinking.
Be careful, you don't want to cross that line where you start thinking, how bad could it be to hook up with her?

impotenc5.jpg

I'm not sure about the xp. I've imported three characters, but they are all level 72. So I haven't received any xp. Did the leveling-up trophies pop for you? If so, do you need to increase your level by one for that to happen? I can import Zero and take him from 60-61 if that's the case. I'm only a few trophies away from getting the platinum. However, I'm missing Tribute to a Vault Hunter. I hate that trophy. fuck Michael Mamaril.
I stopped when all my characters were around 50. Since I'm only getting like 400-500 xp per mission, and nothing for killing enemies, it's going to take me forever to level up. I'm thinking it's because I was doing level 30 missions. People on PST.org have said the level trophies pop when you level up once.

http://www.jp.playstation.com/op/players/dos/en/important/info_20150326.html

destiny of spirits will be shutting down on june 30th. better get those trophies in now. crazy, cause they just started making good updates. stuff like this will make it easier for me to not invest any money in ftp games. i put a little money into this one because of the soul sacrifice spirits.
Damn didn't think it would shut down so soon.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/03/26/steampunk-puzzle-game-ironcast-coming-to-ps4/#sf8222975

Has this one been posted? It sounds like a steampunk puzzle quest. Definitely interested. Even more so if they say there's a vita version in the works.
Hopefully it does come for the vita, that could be a day one buy for me.

Hit up T bell for lunch.

Got a coupon to get any of the biscuit tacos with any purchase. Gonna swing by on way to work tomorrow and get a MT Dew kickstart thing with the chicken and jalapeno honey one.
Those pineapple mango MT kickstarters are amazing.

Geocaching is fun, but you have to like hiking because most geocaches involve it. And searching. Also there are "trophies" (aka "badges")! How can you not like that???
Geocaching is great.

Have you ever tried Orienteering before?

Yeah I don't get the whole shutdown of Destiny of Spirits already. Must be making no money at all. Guess I have to get some of the trophies now since I started it up for the first time to get the anniversary promo and wound up getting a trophy. :wall:

I stopped when all my characters were around 50. Since I'm only getting like 400-500 xp per mission, and nothing for killing enemies, it's going to take me forever to level up. I'm thinking it's because I was doing level 30 missions. People on PST.org have said the level trophies pop when you level up once.
BL2? If so you can farm XP against the Warrior. If you play with someone who is playing on True or Ultimate Vault Hunter you can level up fairly quickly. I wish you guys would stop talking about BL2 though. I really want to wait till it drops in price before picking it up.

What is this I hear about needing the actual game to transfer your characters over though? I have BL2 on PS3 but don't have TPS. Played through it once and traded it.

My supervisor already put me in for a promotion that opens in 3 months though too :)
My yearly review is due too. I was a week late handing in my self eval so it will probably be June before I get it. Don't expect a huge bump like the previous 3 years but hopefully enough to come out a bit a head even with paying another $100 or so for Health Insurance starting previous pay check.

Tried out the new 60fps mode on the vita tv remote play.

Gotta say it does seem to make a difference. Just played some destiny and its more responsive than before, very little lag now while playing. Never even stuttered once like it would some times.

It does pop up saying that recording is disabled, so guess they figured out something with that being off makes it run better. Good trade off to me.

My yearly review is due too. I was a week late handing in my self eval so it will probably be June before I get it. Don't expect a huge bump like the previous 3 years but hopefully enough to come out a bit a head even with paying another $100 or so for Health Insurance starting previous pay check.
#thanksobama

Last edited by a moderator:
BL2? If so you can farm XP against the Warrior. If you play with someone who is playing on True or Ultimate Vault Hunter you can level up fairly quickly. I wish you guys would stop talking about BL2 though. I really want to wait till it drops in price before picking it up.

What is this I hear about needing the actual game to transfer your characters over though? I have BL2 on PS3 but don't have TPS. Played through it once and traded it.
You have to save your character to the cloud and then download on PS4. But if you don't have TPS on PS3, then you wouldn't have a character to be concerned with. Just do your BL2 characters.

The ending to Tales of Hearts R might have been a bit short, but it still blew the endings to the two Xillias out of the water. Now I just have to tidy up a few things postgame before starting the New Game+ run for the plat.

You have to save your character to the cloud and then download on PS4. But if you don't have TPS on PS3, then you wouldn't have a character to be concerned with. Just do your BL2 characters.
I do have a character (Actually 2). Guess I will have to borrow a copy or something just long enough to transfer it. Lame they couldn't do this like Destiny does or even The Walking Dead.

Those to color commentators in the UW-UNC game were horrible. And Reggie Miller needs to have a good gargle with some of Velo's special tee.

But On Wisconsin!

Carolina hasn't been able to close all year.
Yeah, it was like watching the MSU game against Wisconsin all over again. Gotta shoot free throws kids. Still amazes me that players this good can't shoot a respectable percentage from the stripe.

So much for WV's style giving Kentucky a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back