PSNOT 2.0 - I kind of want to subscribe to IndieBox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone picking up DS2 Sins of Scholars or whatever its called on ps4?
Later, once it hits the $20-$25 range, or maybe even $30 at Best Buy. I plan on going "backwards" through the Souls games starting with Bloodborne, then going to Dark Souls and its sequel, and finally Demon's Souls.

Yeah basically gun parry everything and you'll be fine. Also, don't forget about leveling your weapons. I didn't think it would be a huge deal, but going to +3 I. My axe really helped out.

Yeah basically gun parry everything and you'll be fine. Also, don't forget about leveling your weapons. I didn't think it would be a huge deal, but going to +3 I. My axe really helped out.
That's basically shooting the gun right before the enemy hits you then hitting R1 while they're stunned, right? I haven't been able to practice that yet.

when is the Dragon Age sale going to start... been meaning to play through Dragon Age one all the way, only rented it way back when and I am sick of the 2% or whatever it is for me right now trophy percentage.

That's basically shooting the gun right before the enemy hits you then hitting R1 while they're stunned, right? I haven't been able to practice that yet.
Yeah, but Im not 100% sure if every attack can be parried. Either my timing is off for some, or you just can't parry certain attacks. As far as I can tell, every enemy has at least one attack you can parry, even bosses. At least all the ones I've run into so far.

Also, don't forget about two-handing your weapon and using the R2 charge to clear out groups of enemies.

Pretty slow adding stuff to the store today.
Yeah how retarded is it that every single week they put up banners that lead to a page with nothing on it? How many sites have you ever been to where this type of thing happens? I dont remember ever going to a site of a big company where this shit happens at all let alone every week.

Yeah how retarded is it that every single week they put up banners that lead to a page with nothing on it? How many sites have you ever been to where this type of thing happens? I dont remember ever going to a site of a big company where this shit happens at all let alone every week.
Yea they do it ass backwards. Should get all the prices updated etc then load in the banners, not the other way around like they seem to do every week.

looks like older Dragon age games are only going to be 50% off. Put dragon age 1 and 2 in my cart and subtotal is $19.98.

Last edited by a moderator:
looks like older Dragon age games are only going to be 50% off. Put dragon age i and 2 in my cart and subtotal is $19.98.
that's usually without the plus discount, since that's what happened with Batman

maybe not... damn I wanted it for $5

I got the Chinese/English version of Demon's Souls saved for my next Demons Souls fix. I also want to pick up a PAL version so I can get all 3 platinums.

So this Killing Floor 2 game looks ridiculously awesome.   Why the hell did the original and now it looks like the sequel only come out on PC? 

I got the Chinese/English version of Demon's Souls saved for my next Demons Souls fix. I also want to pick up a PAL version so I can get all 3 platinums.
Until April 15th the PAL version is a mere £3.99 (~$5.91) on the EU PS Store. I was going to mention it last week when I bought a code for some limey PSN funbucks through GAME but didn't think anyone else would be that trophy whorish / Souls-lovin. Now I know better. :D

Until April 15th the PAL version is a mere £3.99 (~$5.91) on the EU PS Store. I was going to mention it last week when I bought a code for some limey PSN funbucks through GAME but didn't think anyone else would be that trophy whorish / Souls-lovin. Now I know better. :D
I'm looking to buy a physical copy even though it'll cost me more. Thanks for looking out. I don't mess with other PSN regions since I have enough problems buying games on the US store.

I'm sure this random photo message I got from some random dude on Kix just now is totally legit, right?

2272f35b0080c67535dee6ebeef54d30.jpg

In the EU can you fund your wallet with PayPaul?

I'm sure this random photo message I got from some random dude on Kix just now is totally legit, right?
2272f35b0080c67535dee6ebeef54d30.jpg
ico-alert.gif
Low Trust Rating. This Site May Not Be Safe to Use.

Site is Russian Federation
ru.png
based , but most likely from Ukraine
ua.png

puckin futin.

Nah, Bastion is way more action based. Transistor is more like a hybrid between real time and turn based strategy. You've gotta think more about what you're gonna beat up and when, and for how much damage. And you only get a certain number of actions per turn. Bastion you just go beat stuff with a hammer (or whatever weapon you equip).
Does it ever get difficult? First hour or so of Transistor I played was way too easy...

So this Killing Floor 2 game looks ridiculously awesome. Why the hell did the original and now it looks like the sequel only come out on PC?
You better be pancake'ing me right now. 2 is supposed to come out on ps4, and it better. I don't want to have to fight for time with the desktop to play it. Don't want to buy another computer right now either.

Does it ever get difficult? First hour or so of Transistor I played was way too easy...
Not really. There are some bonus abilities that come with a detriment that make the game a little harder, but it is a very easy plat. The challenge rooms are also not too difficult once you figure out some of the best combos.

Dragon Age was so good. I platted and 100% the DLC on both of them. Dragon Age 3 will be my first ps4 purchase when I get one. Anyone who hasn't played them should at least get Origins. Especially if there is a dlc bundle for cheap

You better be pancake'ing me right now. 2 is supposed to come out on ps4, and it better. I don't want to have to fight for time with the desktop to play it. Don't want to buy another computer right now either.
Yeah I was kidding. I guess Tyler and crew need to start doing previews or something for their little website so I could keep up on such things.

It gets a little more difficult after you get maybe halfway through the game. The game is never really hard though, at least on the first playthrough. From the 5-10 minutes I spent with ng+ though it seemed like they upped the difficulty a bit. Didn't stick around long enough to confirm though.

games are updating with price... 9.99 for dragon age sucks when you can get it for $6.99 at gamestop... Man I thought the sale would be priced like Batman was, but I guess not.

I don't think the use of 'pancake' as a verb has gotten enough notice here. Well played sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back