PSNOT 2.0 - I kind of want to subscribe to IndieBox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll wait for Amazon's TIV on the Black Gold Headset to go a bit higher and just trade it in. It's at $40.14 now, but I'll hold out for $50+.
I didn't even realize that they accepted the headset for trade.

$65 for the new set is nice, but getting it for $25 after trade is amazing.... especially if you've gotten some mileage out of the headset you own.

Pope Francis calls for a bold cultural revolution to correct what he calls the "structurally perverse" economic system of the rich exploiting the poor that is turning Earth into an "immense pile of filth."

Pope Francis has called on the world's rich nations to pay their "grave social debt" and tackle climate change: "Those who possess more resources and economic or political power seem mostly to be concerned with masking the problems or concealing their symptoms."

that's pretty awesome

Oh no.  A/C is out and it's inching closer to 100 degrees here.

Also thanks guys for posting the link for those headsets.  I love my golds and needed to get a backup eventually.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Any of you guys play Sniper Elite 3? Found out my local GS has a CE for $29.99 so $24.99 after coupon. Worth it?
i enjoyed it, and i only played the main campaign. saw a lot saying the coop is better. never tried the mp or survival modes. though i wouldn't go for a ce. there's an ultimate edition out with all the dlc included, 3 single player dlcs iirc. msrp of that is 40

Boosted TIVs at Gamestop starting tomorrow and lasting through Sunday (6/21): http://imgur.com/a/HiaX4

I might trade in Diablo III :)ps4:) and Skyrim: Legendary Edition :)ps3:) because I doubt I'll ever get to those anytime soon. Plus Witcher 3 has kind of spoiled me in the RPG department.

I guess I'm slightly skewed since I've always loved handheld gaming...I guess I'm in the minority though. It's weird tough Sony could easily fix a few of the bigger Vita issues like price and the memory card crap. If it was $150 and $50 for a 32GB card I think people would take notice. I can't stand people that say I could just play this better game on my TV at home because it misses the fuck ing point. PORTABILITY IS THE POINT. It's just not a sound argument. Portability is my number one, and the suspend is brilliant.

Remote Play is cool but it's just not solid enough as for me it needs to be 100% flawless all of the time. I guess I just need to realize that I'm one of the minority that handheld gaming caters to. I guess if it dies off completely I could get a gaming laptop but that just sucks. I honestly really don't understand why Sony can't at least take the memory card and pricing issues more seriously and push the thing forward. It seems like they would just rather let it be and go out on it's own.
For me any time that I'm playing a handheld is spent in my recliner or my bed. I don't game on the go, if I'm out its because I'm doing something else. I haven't gamed on the go since Gameboy Color, everything after has been a strictly home affair. The only reason I still own portables is simply because of titles that I want to play that are unavailable on home consoles. If all portable games were available on their big bro counterparts I would just buy them there.

I doubt I'm in the minority and would say platform exclusive games are what push handhelds just as much, if not more, than actual portability.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5ZM0-f5_CU
This is fantastic.

Seeing someone with a stickered hat is always good for a laugh. Nothing looks doofier than not bending the bill though.

I also wear baseball caps of teams that I am actually a fan of. AKA I wear strickly Brewers hats
I classify people into whether they're "hat guys" or not. Hat guys are also a sub-classifcation of "bros" or "dudes" However, not all dudes are hat guys and not all hat guys are dudes.

A venn diagram is needed here.

This is the best hockey video game of all time.

Edit: What did I do wrong embedding the video?

I will probably trade Super Mario 3D Land for $20.  I played about half of it and just lost interest.  I wanted it for a business trip and figured I would finish it up when I got back. I haven't had any desire to pick it up though.  Too bad Evil Within isn't getting a bump.  I guess I will see what BB gives for it on Sunday with their 30% and 10% bonus.  Also probably trade in my AC Rogue if I get it back this weekend from my nephew.

I have a $5 coupon that expires tomorrow at GS but really can't find anything I want for $10 or so.

Wtf. $15 for skate 3? Guess im gonna go dump a lot of shit.
$15 for destiny too. I was gonna get rid of that for $8 towrds the expansion too.

$29.99 is phenomenal for Rare Replay without the gift card. That collection has me closer to picking up an Xbone than any other exclusive on the console.
Ha. I was thinking the same thing. Outside of that, Tomb Raider, Cuphead, and Ori and the Blind Forest, I don't think there is anything currently out or announced for the system that interests me. I don't care about anything involving Halo or GearsOW.

Ha. I was thinking the same thing. Outside of that, Tomb Raider, Cuphead, and Ori and the Blind Forest, I don't think there is anything currently out or announced for the system that interests me. I don't care about anything involving Halo or GearsOW.

I don't care about any of the others you mentioned with the exception of Cuphead, but that isn't close to a system seller for me. Quantum Break was the only title even remotely close to having me consider picking one up, I love Alan Wake, but I fully expect that game to be a huge let down. Rare Replay is without question the best thing Microsoft has going for it.

Replaying and getting achievements in Blast Corps is almost worth buying a console and the game. 

Not really, but that game is so awesome. I spent so much time with it.

Almost at the number of views and posts as the old thread. How long before a dummy mod comes in and says this thread is the reason CAG runs like shit? Because clearly closing down the last thread solved all the problems.

Boosted TIVs at Gamestop starting tomorrow and lasting through Sunday (6/21): http://imgur.com/a/HiaX4

I might trade in Diablo III ( :ps4:) and Skyrim: Legendary Edition ( :ps3:) because I doubt I'll ever get to those anytime soon. Plus Witcher 3 has kind of spoiled me in the RPG department.
Any reason the first page is missing?

Anyways I'm gonna trade in Twilight Princess, Tomb Raider DE, Lego Batman 3 Vita, and Wii Sports for $60. Thanks.

Nice run Soph.
Right? I came home in a terrible mood and figured I'd play some DC to unwind but when that arrow trap hit me within the first 5 seconds I snapped and just said fuck it. You'd think I'd know by now not to play Spelunky for relaxation but nooo, gotta stick that fork in the electrical socket a few dozen more times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back