PSNOT 2.0 - I kind of want to subscribe to IndieBox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
psn store website not working for anyone else?
You can always check here before asking.

https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

Admittedly, it can be down without that being updated. However, if that is updated and says down, it will definitely be down.
Affected Platforms: PlayStation 4

Affected Services: You may be experiencing issues related to features on PlayStation®Store. We appreciate your patience while we address this.

That just says on ps4, nothing about web store.

#suckit

Whatever happened to Affa and EldritchOnRye and LaundryMatt and MrNinjaSquirrel and Corgstradamus and YanksFan and Stellar Inertia and SJD and Endergeek and Blabadon etc. I bet a few are name changes or still post occasionally but sucks so many regulars left in the last year.

cept snakeybro of course. good riddance.
corgs and sjd still pop in. eldritch and affa stay in the old thread. ninja got cag fatigue. that's about all I know.

Affected Services: You may be experiencing issues related to features on PlayStation®Store. We appreciate your patience while we address this.

#suckit
If it is down on any of the consoles, the web store is usually down as well.

My best friend's wife is in Michigan and texted me to ask if there was any beer I wanted her to bring back instead of texting my friend since she knows he would just ask me anyway.  

I saw where Little Caesars had the pretzel crust again and I threw up in my mouth a little. That "cheese sauce" is fucking disgusting. I liked the idea of a pretzel pizza, but their execution was terrible.

Since I hate everything Pizza Hut makes with the exception of their taco pizza, I am not sure I can even bring myself to try their version. Their pizza sauce is too damn sweet.
Yeah I wasn't a fan of the cheese sauce either. And not enough salt on the crust either.

The Pizza Hut one you can actually get different sauces on, so if it was just their regular pizza sauce that is holding you back, try one of the other two or three options.

#suckit
Also broken on Android app which isn't exactly a surprise.

Whatever happened to Affa and EldritchOnRye and LaundryMatt and MrNinjaSquirrel and Corgstradamus and YanksFan and Stellar Inertia and SJD and Endergeek and Blabadon etc. I bet a few are name changes or still post occasionally but sucks so many regulars left in the last year.

cept snakeybro of course. good riddance.
I am still here what the hell else do you need?

Seriously sucks to see some of those guys leave but we have some new blood here (well at least in the thread). People come and go on these forums.

Xillia is alright so far. Not 100% feeling it, but I'm sure I'll stick with it. Most JRPGs don't really grab me right away so I'm not surprised this is any different.

apparently july is the time of year where I become a giant idiot who wants to make out with disappointment.  

back on the bugles interview train!

Store is back up, though slow as shit. Superhero sale this week but it's terrible. Some Bungie sale, too. Bungie meaning Destiny and dlc and nothing else. 

Last edited by a moderator:
That's how I was too right in the beginning. It gets awesome.
I'm interested to know what you think of the story by the time you've platted it (I thought Milla was given too much attention), but I think the battle systems for both Xillias are among the best I've seen.

apparently july is the time of year where I become a giant idiot who wants to make out with disappointment.

back on the bugles interview train!
Good luck with Job Search 2: Electric Bugle-oo!

If it doesn't work out this time, just bitch about it in the thread and that should do the trick?

I'm interested to know what you think of the story by the time you've platted it (I thought Milla was given too much attention), but I think the battle systems for both Xillias are among the best I've seen.
I've only done the Jude playthrough so far but I loved it. Just beat the final boss, haven't done any postgame yet.

The guys who wrote The Lego Movie are working on a Han Solo prequel. Disney is really pimping the shit out of Star Wars.

I'm not that upset about it, but some people are mad. The Star Wars universe is obviously super huge and my hope is that once they do a couple of these movies they'll switch to doing stuff with original characters.

The guys who wrote The Lego Movie are working on a Han Solo prequel. Disney is really pimping the shit out of Star Wars.

I'm not that upset about it, but some people are mad. The Star Wars universe is obviously super huge and my hope is that once they do a couple of these movies they'll switch to doing stuff with original characters.
Well, yeah. I mean there's this huge set of books that had been written for the universe, including specifics like a Han Solo prequel trilogy, and they basically said " fuck you!" to all the fans by saying none of that is canon anymore.

Granted most of the stuff was trash, but some, like the Thrawn trilogy, was quite good. People who are big on the universe are going to be even more pissed if they don't do a good job with this replacement material since they'll have something to compare it directly to.

I finished Uncharted 2 on Crushing (several months after starting it). Thanks for the motivation, Topside! And you're completely wrong. I could do with more climbing and puzzle shit and a little less shooting.

The only two non-DLC trophies left for the plat are the 2 multiplayer ones.

I picked up one of those Vita Vault cases from BBY for $5 and damn it's a great case. I suggest if you see it again for this price don't hesitate on buying one.

The plan is to release one Star Wars movie a year for 6 years. New trilogy + a Han Solo prequel, a Boba Fett movie, and a Rogue Squadron movie.

1264437250.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back