PSNOT 2.0 - I kind of want to subscribe to IndieBox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody have an extra GS 50% code?
Nobody likes a beggar.

I traded in a bunch of shit today. The total after the dude put the coupon in was around $170, and I bought a game using a 20% off coupon and a $20 PSN card. He handed me my bag and the receipt and I walked out. Then I noticed that my balance was only $71, so I had to go back in. For some reason once he totaled everything, it took of the 50% bonus. It took FOREVER

I also just bought Bastion with some leftover PSN Spacebucks for that sweet sweet mythological cross-buy. Those bastards better deliver.

Only 800 more divekick matches to go! Is this real life???

and what is pootie tang?
I thought this must be for the plat, but the game doesn't even have one. It's just a gold. Why so much effort for this one game? Your completion percentage is pretty low so this isn't the norm. Is it the .29% completion?

The real reason? I thought it would be funny to have the trophy 'grinder supreme' at the top of my rarest trophies on psnp. I do dumb shit that amuses me, this is not new.

Anybody have an extra GS 50% code?
Nobody likes a beggar.

I traded in a bunch of shit today. The total after the dude put the coupon in was around $170, and I bought a game using a 20% off coupon and a $20 PSN card. He handed me my bag and the receipt and I walked out. Then I noticed that my balance was only $71, so I had to go back in. For some reason once he totaled everything, it took off the 50% bonus. It took FOREVER for him to figure it out. He finally ended up just doing a buyback on a couple of the games I traded in and gave them a ridiculous TIV to make up for what was missing. He was nice enough about the whole thing, but the computer was being a dick. I should give him a good survey response.

Vig, 2 things: 1)that was an "o" instead of a zero. He figured it out on his own before he said anything about it not working with the zero. 2)did you use that birthday coupon I gave you yet? If not, I think I might have used it today without realizing what it was. I noticed this morning when I was looking up TIVs that I had a random coupon in the GS app. I just figured it was from a different promo they sent out. It never crossed my mind then that it might've been the bday coupon. Sorry if it was. If so, I'll try to hook you up with something else in the future.

For everyone else, Pootie Tang is a stupid-hilarious comedy that was actually written and directed by Louis CK, though I doubt he would ever admit to it. But it's just so fucking dumb it's hilarious. Has some fairly big stars in it too, like Chris Rock.

So while this preorder prove is still live, what's the word on N++? Anyone play N+ on 360 and have an opinion on it? $18 seems pretty steep from what I'm seeing in gameplay videos. The rtintiny character on a huge screen also looks life it could be annoying.
You never played N+ on 360?

Anyways, it's awful, and that's coming from someone who LOVES platformers. The super zoomed out view does suck, the game also has a huge focus on gravity and momentum which gets really annoying when the levels start to get hard. And they get hard as fuck pretty quick. N+ is one of my least favorite games, I'm sure nothing has changed for this new version.

Public service announcement:
Any time someone in this thread says "Let's talk about which Final Fantasy is the best" it is a joke and not meant as an invitation to actually talk about which Final Fantasy is the best. So don't. Please for the love of Kratos, don't.
the-more-you-know.jpg
I'm not so sure you're correct. Yellow font was not used, so I believe he was sincere.

Anyways, it's awful, and that's coming from someone who LOVES platformers. The super zoomed out view does suck, the game also has a huge focus on gravity and momentum which gets really annoying when the levels start to get hard. And they get hard as fuck pretty quick. N+ is one of my least favorite games, I'm sure nothing has changed for this new version.
Nah, I got my 360 late in the game and this never entered my radar. Thanks, sounds like an easy pass. I'm usually on the same wavelength as you with these sort of games.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang, kinda crazy how so many people aren't getting their GS codes to work. Sucks I guess, did the code thing work well the first time around?
Apparently this is a company-wide thing that should be fixed tomorrow or Wednesday, and if your code doesn't work, the manager should have a workaround to get you the 50% bump anyway. If not, ask him/her to call corporate about it because it's a known issue.

Wow, they announced N++ PS4 almost 2 years ago (Aug 20, 2013.) I bet it'll still be buggy as hell. I'm glad it's coming out tomorrow instead of next week, at least.

Well you guys have swayed me again with all this talk.  Trade in my full lot, received $354 in credit after using $120 out of pocket.  Preordered 4 games, and then bought God of War 3 remastered, and Shadow of Mordor game of the year edition.  Haven't played my copy of GOW 3 on PS3, so excited to try it out.  And then I loved shadow of mordor so much, I think getting a second Plat would be fun!

Great day for gaming

Its holds up, picked up the complete series a few years ago. Just checked on the price of it and you can pick it up for a song, less than $17. That includes all 5 seasons and the 2 movies.

http://www.amazon.com/Daria-Complete-Animated-Tracy-Grandstaff/dp/B0019N8P2W/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1438047648&sr=8-1&keywords=daria+complete
I grabbed it from BBY for 12.99 on sale a few months ago. Awesome show, only thing I ever watched on the channel back then.

Did they ever release a proper version of Beavis and Butthead? IIRC all the collections released were gutted, with missing/changed content all over the place and the music videos cut or swapped out.

I can't play tonight, but here's a peek at the first free map that should be out in a few weeks:

https://twitter.com/RocketLeague/status/625856622754029568

Looks like just a scenery change, which isn't a bad thing, but would certainly like to see more different maps in the future.

Okay, getting closer to that gw3 plat... got the 10 million without dying on evolved and 3 starred everything.

I have no idea how I'm going to approach co-op... guess I'll tape down the fire button on the one I'm not using and hope for the best.

pete, you are definitely one crazy sonuva bitch... I can't believe you have me even attempting this.

Did they ever release a proper version of Beavis and Butthead? IIRC all the collections released were gutted, with missing/changed content all over the place and the music videos cut or swapped out.
No, and it's never going to happen because the licensing fees would be crazy. I don't think a whole lot of the cartoon parts were changed on the DVD releases, but without the music videos the flow of the show is lost a bit

The new season they did I thought was really good, and I'm pretty sure the DVD for that (volume 4) should have all the licensed footage that they make fun of.

Mike Judge is hilarious.

I can't play tonight, but here's a peek at the first free map that should be out in a few weeks:

https://twitter.com/RocketLeague/status/625856622754029568

Looks like just a scenery change, which isn't a bad thing, but would certainly like to see more different maps in the future.
Oh boy, a rectangle! I can't fuckin wait to play that level!

No, and it's never going to happen because the licensing fees would be crazy. I don't think a whole lot of the cartoon parts were changed on the DVD releases, but without the music videos the flow of the show is lost a bit

The new season they did I thought was really good, and I'm pretty sure the DVD for that (volume 4) should have all the licensed footage that they make fun of.

Mike Judge is hilarious.
I can understand the music, but they pulled a number of episodes and changed quite a few little bits of content as well for whatever reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back