PSNOT 2.0 - I kind of want to subscribe to IndieBox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This morning we watched WHAS and now we're five episodes into the series. fucking awesome so far. You guys really have your standards set way too high sometimes.
Yea so weird though. I don't remember the movie being so crazy but I'll have to watch it again. After Kimmy Schmidt, I didnt think Netflix could make anything any stranger...loved it though

I had one from that Utah brewery your brown ale is from at the bar last nite. It was good!
Uinta is probably my favorite brewery here. Just checked Untappd, I've actually never heard of the one you drank. I don't think I've ever seen it in stores, but maybe I just glossed over it. I have two more Uinta's in the fridge, Hoodoo and Trader I think. One says its a "Kolsch Style Ale" which I have no idea what that is.

ptg01117598.jpg

What was the clearance price? I don't remember that one.
Nothing stellar, I believe about $27 before GCU. I've wanted it since I heard it was releasing though. I snagged GFP for $20, was hoping to grab this for the same.

But didn't most people say that one was noticeably worse than GFP?
I haven't heard anyone talk about it or been following it too closely, but I'm sure its up my alley and I'd enjoy it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Uinta is probably my favorite brewery here. Just checked Untappd, I've actually never heard of the one you drank. I don't think I've ever seen it in stores, but maybe I just glossed over it. I have two more Uinta's in the fridge, Hoodoo and Trader I think. One says its a "Kolsch Style Ale" which I have no idea what that is.
Kolsch is probably the closest ale style to a pilsner. Pilsner is the style most big American Lagers are based on. Kolsch beers usually have a bit more body and flavor though.

Hey Crazy, when are we going to start talking about setting up the PSNOT CAG FF League?
I'll give it another week, then go ahead and get the original planned 12-man league going. Thats if I can't find the last few interested people I need in here to do the two leagues by then.

I'm on my 8th New Glarus of the day and don't even feel that drunk. Yay variety pack with every single fucking beer being delicious. And winning the family bags tournament.

I haven't heard anyone talk about it or been following it too closely, but I'm sure its up my alley and I'd enjoy it.
The only person in here I know for sure played the first game is Stotch, and he hasn't played the 2nd yet. Do we really care about the opinion of outsiders? :nottalking:

Then stop watching.
Not really. I'm just giving him shit.

My copy of Ranko showed up today. Need to finish Senran Kagura, should be able to do that tonight. Then I'll go through the tutorial for Miku to decide if I like rhythm games. Probably order IA no matter what because I'm not as CAGy as I should be. Then play Ranko, I guess. Looks short.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back