PSNOT 2.0 - I kind of want to subscribe to IndieBox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
True. I would have been playing an anime dancing simulator instead if they didnt.
81391-Friday-movie-damn-ice-cube-chr-sM9t.gif

True. I would have been playing an anime dancing simulator instead if they didnt.
Eh. It's alright. The story mode is way too cheesy so I'm just skipping through it. It's only the 2nd dancing game I've played. IA/VT was better in some ways, P4:DAN is better in others. I guess I should give Hatsune Miku a try at some point as well.

You can still add the bundle to your cart and purchase after "purchasing" ep1, you just have to click "choose a version" on the store page.
There's both a season pass ($30, chapters 2-5) and a complete collection ($40, chapters 1-5 + epilogue). Are you still able add the complete collection to the cart after purchasing the first chapter?

There's both a season pass ($30, chapters 2-5) and a complete collection ($40, chapters 1-5 + epilogue). Are you still able add the complete collection to the cart after purchasing the first chapter?
I still can--the page says "Choose a version", then I can select the $39.99 listing and add it to the cart.

I still can--the page says "Choose a version", then I can select the $39.99 listing and add it to the cart.
Looks like they changed it since last week, then. Before people would get the "not eligible to purchase the bundle because you already own something in it" message.

So Jade Empire is free on Origin for PC. It's funny that there's still a me that adds this stuff to my account knowing full well there will probably never be a day where I boot this up on PC. 

#notime

TWD was pretty shit last night, but Fargo was awesome. 

This is the first month, probably in forever where i've actually downloaded every single PS+ game (not the Rocketbirds one yet though).

Also I am not sure if I should get the Bad Blood DLC for Watch Dogs -- its only £4.80 and I wouldn't mind some more missions to do. Sale ends tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw a bunch of new games in mass quantities in the ol clearance bin at Target today, suggesting it's a company wide clearance instead of the individual store ones.

Anyway, included in the lot were Knack for $10 and the Hasbro family fun game compilation thing for $10.

Don't worry, I didn't buy anything.

Saw a bunch of new games in mass quantities in the ol clearance bin at Target today, suggesting it's a company wide clearance instead of the individual store ones.

Anyway, included in the lot were Knack for $10 and the Hasbro family fun game compilation thing for $10.

Don't worry, I didn't buy anything.
I think that new Family Fun thing is just a lot of games you already bought on PSN together on disc isn't it?

It would be really crazy if you bought Knack before you even had a PS4.

Well hadnt done that in a long time. Literally sat on the couch from 7 am until 4 pm playing fallout 4.

Got all the story options completed, gonna continue playing with the BoS storyline, wasnt a fan of the others.

The story overall is meh, dont think it was as good as 3 or NV. Its as good as those two overall though and I didnt run into any real bad glitches. There was almost one I thought but where you have to kill specific people and it wouldnt show that one dude was dead when he was. Had to do a specific option in the quest that id rather have done the other option but wouldnt give it to me since dude was showing as not dead. Quite a few funny graphic glitches but luckily nothing broke my playthroughs.

Back to work tomorrow so dont plan to play much in the next few days.

Best tip I can give is loot every fucking desk fan you see, screws they give are legit for crafting.

Oh and JC3 Hype.

#deardiary

I'd be all over this Disney sale if my ex would actually let my son play his PS3. It's been at least a month since I bought one so that she'd let me get mine back and he hasn't played it a single time.

Aside from that, I'm kinda considering Toy Story 3 and split/second for myself. Isn't split/second kinda like burnout?

All 4 coupons applied. Lost 1.83 or something on the $5 one but free game so who cares.

I asked the guy how they ended up with a used copy on day one. He said he is the store manager and had the game a few days early and didn't care for it. Even the pre order code was included and worked.

Just Cause 3 hype.

I'd be all over this Disney sale if my ex would actually let my son play his PS3. It's been at least a month since I bought one so that she'd let me get mine back and he hasn't played it a single time.

Aside from that, I'm kinda considering Toy Story 3 and split/second for myself. Isn't split/second kinda like burnout?
Toy Story 3 is okay if your playing with the kid. Dont get it if just for you. Split Second I remember being fun like Mild said but it was no way in hell like Burnout. Its an arcade racer but nowhere near burnout for fun and quality.

Yes, the bundle shows no add to cart button on the search screen, but I was able to add this with the "choose your version" option from its store page,

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/king%27s-quest-the-complete-collection/cid=UP0002-CUSA01447_00-KINGSQUESTCOMPLT

then i clicked proceed to checkout without it stopping me and I've already purchased ep1.

First time looking at the Just Cause trophy list and wow, they did nothing but completion trophies and one for collectables.  I actually enjoyed the one for finding and driving 107 cars last time.  Now what incentive to I have to drive anything?  Ill still have fun cause hype.

for the other "traitors", the van helsing adventures are indeed incredible, and also co-op. 

neverwinter is also really well made for a free to play, and seems like it has a massive amount of content. trying not to fall back into the mmo rabbit hole.

i'm still ps for life. i find the one itself pretty underwhelming. xmb is way better organized than the dashboard, and all the game related features are much easier to use on ps. ms still plasters ads all over the dash, streaming has to be loaded from inside the twitch app, and game installs move at a snail's pace. i also don't see much of a difference in download times between the two systems, not like i used to see.

Best tip I can give is loot every fucking desk fan you see, screws they give are legit for crafting.
Screw that, just grab one desk fan and make a bunch of duplicate ones. :whee: #cheatlife

....and game installs move at a snail's pace.
Does the One install the entire game at the beginning instead of the PS4's install while you play method?

Bad part about the way PS4 does it is when you're continuing a game that you had deleted and you end up having to wait anyways for it to finish installing. I would prefer being given an option to install without booting up the game for those times I'm waiting for the updates to download.

i also don't see much of a difference in download times between the two systems, not like i used to see.
That was always my biggest complaint between 360 and ps3. I think 360 did some kinda install while downloading thing, when I went to ps3 and you had to download then install and the install took forever, I wanted to scream.

Glad you didnt go full traitor

A cursory search on reviews for those Disney PS1 games, looks like Hercules holds up the best since it is a 2.5D platformer. The character / enemy animations still looks really nice. They are all pretty short through, 1 - 1.5 hours.

So for those who have played Freedom wars does that mountain of free DLC do anything worthwhile? It looks like a pain in the ass to buy and download it all.

So for those who have played Freedom wars does that mountain of free DLC do anything worthwhile? It looks like a pain in the ass to buy and download it all.
it's mostly consumables. maybe some crafting materials. i donated most of it to take some years off my sentence. i don't think there was anything that would make me download them all at once though.

for the other "traitors", the van helsing adventures are indeed incredible, and also co-op.
Too bad XB1 only got the first game. They're releasing a Final Cut version on PC later this month that includes all three games smooshed together to make one massive aRPG, plus a bunch of improvements rolled into the gameplay and engine. I imagine the other entries will get added to XB1 before long, though, so there should be plenty more to play if you like it enough to continue.

WOW the wingsuit is hard to control and fast as hell.  I know there are mods to make it easier later but damn, the very first challenge feels impossible.  Ill get back to that later! 

Does the One install the entire game at the beginning instead of the PS4's install while you play method?

Bad part about the way PS4 does it is when you're continuing a game that you had deleted and you end up having to wait anyways for it to finish installing. I would prefer being given an option to install without booting up the game for those times I'm waiting for the updates to download.
they have a ready to launch point, but i usually just wait for the entire thing to be done. even the ready to launch point takes 15 minutes or more sometimes. this only applies to disc titles as well. the downloads are handled much better

Yeah, I wouldn't mind that method on the PS4 as long as it didn't take too long. A lot of times I'll just put a game in the system and continue watching TV since I know there will always be some updates to download and install anyways.

Then I start up a game like Black Ops 3 only to find out it still has something like a half hour of install time in-game to get through before I can play it.

Then I play Black Ops 3 and realize it's boring crap and I should have rented something else. Double slap.

Well, darn. I thought the Best Buy package that was delivered today was JC3, but it was just Borderlands Handsome Collection from BF.

#onemoreday
#hype

Too bad XB1 only got the first game. They're releasing a Final Cut version on PC later this month that includes all three games smooshed together to make one massive aRPG, plus a bunch of improvements rolled into the gameplay and engine. I imagine the other entries will get added to XB1 before long, though, so there should be plenty more to play if you like it enough to continue.
i should look into whether or not we have/will get the enhancements. i did see the part about the trilogy. probably means i'll have to pay for the other two, but i'm ok with that. only thing i don't like is that two of the classes are locked as dlc.

this game is everything i was hoping overlord was going to be.

I finished Chibi-Robo Zip Lash on 3DS on lunch. Fun little game. Not sure how it has a 59 on Metacritic.

#notrophies
There was a lot of panning the wheel system to move. I haven't played or bought it but from the sounds of it, I don't think the majority of reviewers understood how to manipulate it. Maybe they needed a bigger tutorial so they could have their hands held throughout it.

How far are you into it?

They didnt really change or add a ton of stuff from the previous games, doesnt feel like they advanced the gameplay etc much. I still love it, as I like discovering new things and how you organically get new quests and stuff.

I do like how they have tied some stuff from FO3 into this one with the brotherhood story line.
About 32 hours in, haven't really compromised with a faction yet. Just trying to "clean" up the side stuff.

i should look into whether or not we have/will get the enhancements. i did see the part about the trilogy. probably means i'll have to pay for the other two, but i'm ok with that. only thing i don't like is that two of the classes are locked as dlc.

this game is everything i was hoping overlord was going to be.
Yeah the XB1 game is $15, same as the individual games on PC. Final Cut is $45 on Steam. The question of the enhancements is really what I'm wondering about. Final Cut also includes all 6 classes and I'm not sure what all the new other stuff is.

Holy shit.  Red Sox are going to pay David Price $31 Mil per.  Good for him, but I hope he sucks as bad as the last former Ray they gave a big contract too.  He cant even pitch well in post season!

Wow so I just traded in Battlefront and returned Fallout and decided to pick up Just Cause 3 since I was rockin' in credit but they actually sold out too.

Oh well I guess I'm going to be playing Bigfest tonight.

#hypeisreal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back