PSNOT 2.0 - I kind of want to subscribe to IndieBox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, lets hear all the stupid crap everyone bought with their $10 voucher.
I didn't get $10. I got the "didn't get slapped" slap.

Funny-Slap-GIF.gif

It's been so great to get back to the Bit.Trip again.  I still have them all on my connected Wii, but having them on the Vita to play is titsapoppin.  They feel perfect there.  Plays much better then the same collection on 3DS when I had that.

Some hard-ass trophies but so fun.  Was even the first to earn one on TT & PSNP.  I may dedicate myself to getting that plat even if it kills me Vig style because Bit.Trip.

Had some time to play PS3 over the past few days so started up Prototype 2.

The game is fun and the open world nice, but the whole concept is incredibly stupid.

What gives you Super Strength? Virus.

Flight? Virus.

Shapeshifting? Virus.

Ability to consume people and pick out only certain selected memories? Virus.

Reminds me of early Marvel comics when everyone got their powers from "Radiation"

And all the bad guys aren't just evil, they're like ultra beyond the event horizon evil. The kind that would shoot their own mother and eat a baby evil.

The game is fun and the open world nice, but the whole concept is incredibly stupid.

Flight? Virus.
Shapeshifting? Virus.
Reminds me of early Marvel comics when everyone got their powers from "Radiation"

And all the bad guys aren't just evil, they're like ultra beyond the event horizon evil. The kind that would shoot their own mother and eat a baby evil.
Stop being a Therm and slice shit up. The story is stupid and exists for no other reason than to string missions together. The point is to be part hulk, part wolverine and part kratos. Enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I'm going to skip Prismatic Solid from the PSN sale and get Super Stardust Ultra instead.
I recorded my epic 10 nuke run in endless this morning so that you guys could see the hell you're in for but I don't think it uploaded. Suffice to say that trophy sucks. At one point I think I had to fire off 10 bombs in a row to stay alive.

I just bought the LBP Marvel Arcade pack for $2.74 since I saw it on sale. Otherwise I'll pitch in the extra money to get the TellTale Collection or whatever seasons I'm missing from it. What have we gotten free on PS+? Was it TWD S2?

Flight? Virus.

Shapeshifting? Virus.

I haven't played the 2nd yet but in the first
your character is just a personification of the virus. Basically the virus absorbs Alex Mercer and Alex dies, but the virus thinks it's Alex since it gained all his memories. Those super powers are all side-effects of your character being a walking, talking virus that can absorb attributes from other creatures and transform itself for whatever purpose it needs to achieve.

Not quite like the Marvel stuff.

I just bought the LBP Marvel Arcade pack for $2.74 since I saw it on sale. Otherwise I'll pitch in the extra money to get the TellTale Collection.
Nice find. I may grab that too. Price is good until 12/31 too.

Doesn't look like it has any costumes for Sackboy though, right?

According to pst.org, the PS4 Disney Infinity 2.0 version is glitchy:

Glitches: First, let me say that the PS3 version does not seem to be plagued with glitches like the PS4 version seems to be. Several of the trophies are glitched, some glitched beneficially and others glitched badly. However, all of the trophies can still be obtained. Right now, I'm working on theory more than anything else, so remember that just in case these solutions don't work.

Occasionally, you may receive the message that the connection to your Disney Infinity Base has been lost. If you complete the requirements for a trophy without unplugging and reconnecting your base, there is a chance that you will not receive the trophy. I believe this is what happened to me when my first character hit level 20, and I did not obtain the On the Level trophy. I decided to just power through another character, stop just short of level 20, and restart the game to ensure the Base was connected properly. When the character hit level 20, both On the Level and Level with You popped. As for beneficial glitches, it seems that some of the trophies requiring counts like Trap Master and Enemy Onslaught may pop early. Both of those trophies have in-game tracking via Feats, and both popped before the Feats did for me. Additionally, the trophies for Super Sidekick and the Feats have also been reported as glitched. In the case of the Feats, the solution has been to shut everything down, restart the game and earn another Feat. The restart solution was also reported to work on Super Sidekick but uploading a save file to the cloud before attempting it is certainly something to think about. Here's a trick by Graffin_G:

Trap Master glitched on me. My PS4 said the Disney Infinity Base was disconnected, so I unplugged it, replugged it, and when that didn't work, closed the game and restarted. The "feat" for setting 50 traps appeared on screen, but the trophy didn't pop after doing the place trap/sell trap 50 times. Tried it twice.

In the end, I uploaded my 296Mb save file to PS+, deleted it off the HDD, went straight to the asgard game, did as directed in the trophy guide and this time both the "feat" and trophy popped.... phew!

Deleted the save file from my PS4 HDD again, replaced it with the one from PS+ and have since earned a few more trophies so I think it only glitched that one (hopefully).
http://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/disney-infinity-marvel-super-heroes-ps4/guide/

Any idea if these issues have been patched? Also is just the base game any fun? I wouldn't buy anything else for it but at $12 I wouldn't mind giving the game a try.

I just bought the LBP Marvel Arcade pack for $2.74 since I saw it on sale. Otherwise I'll pitch in the extra money to get the TellTale Collection or whatever seasons I'm missing from it. What have we gotten free on PS+? Was it TWD S2?
Wow nice. Where did you see that deal? I hadn't seen it mentioned anywhere else. Maybe it's in the sales lists, I didn't go over them too thoroughly yet, been waiting for the blog update post which doesn't seem like its coming at this point.

Nice find. I may grab that too. Price is good until 12/31 too.

Doesn't look like it has any costumes for Sackboy though, right?
Not that I see. I think it's just a level pack. My Vita download list shows Marvel Hero Rush, SHIELD and something else on it.

About to board my plane to Salt Lake City. See you soon, Tyler!

I think I'm going to skip Prismatic Solid from the PSN sale and get Super Stardust Ultra instead.
Why not buy both games? As Pharm said its only $2.50 and you got free credit. I bought both even though Super Stardust Ultra is more likely to be a PS+ game. Gotta show some support to Housemarque and damn I can't wait for Alienation.

Wow nice. Where did you see that deal? I hadn't seen it mentioned anywhere else. Maybe it's in the sales lists, I didn't go over them too thoroughly yet, been waiting for the blog update post which doesn't seem like its coming at this point.
I was browsing the store on Vita and saw it on the Plus sales list I think. Didn't see it mentioned so figured I'd post and let y'all know :)

Yes! I managed to download Nuclear Throne and am almost done with The Bit Trip on the airport WiFi. Got some new games to keep me company.

Also downloading The Bridge because one of the PSX theme codes ended up being for that game on multiple platforms.

I recorded my epic 10 nuke run in endless this morning so that you guys could see the hell you're in for but I don't think it uploaded. Suffice to say that trophy sucks. At one point I think I had to fire off 10 bombs in a row to stay alive.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ai4vAHiLrQU

For some reason the recording doesn't show the trophy pop and the announcer voice is way loud, but whatever. I use boost+bomb to simulate the resogun boost because otherwise 7 out of 10 times I die when I boost in this game.

I have to pick up The Bit.Trip at some point based solely on my love for Runner2. Vita sounds like the perfect fit. 

That sounds...fun. :twisted:

Why not buy both games? As Pharm said its only $2.50 and you got free credit. I bought both even though Super Stardust Ultra is more likely to be a PS+ game. Gotta show some support to Housemarque and damn I can't wait for Alienation.
I bought Geometry Wars 3 for PS3 and the PS4 season pass for Tales from the Borderlands yesterday, so I'm almost "out" of that free credit. As for skipping Prismatic Solid, it looks too frenetic/crazy/eye-cancerous even for me.

Godhand was an incredibly fun game even though I cheated my way through it with action replay back then. That move where you pulled an enemy close to you from far away so you could do a 100 punch flurry or whatever it was...too much fun.
What $10 voucher? I've been under a rock for the past 5 or so days.

Listening to all the Bit.Trip soundtracks now too and they're still glorious.  Anyone on the fence needs to get this shit.  

Especially you anti-slap free money Sony dick tattoo peeps.

Probably already mentioned but we all know I don't read too well all the time:

https://twitter.com/videogamedeals/status/674659039507308544

If you have the Nathan Drake Collection near you, you can rent it and play the UC4 multiplayer beta this week.

Looks like Redbox finally got AC Syndicate. Now I can rent it and finish up those last few missions. Doubt I'll have the patience to grind out those train and carriage trophies, though.

If you have the Nathan Drake Collection near you, you can rent it and play the UC4 multiplayer beta this week.

Looks like Redbox finally got AC Syndicate. Now I can rent it and finish up those last few missions. Doubt I'll have the patience to grind out those train and carriage trophies, though.
Also Free Redbox code (Don't think it was posted here) for today GAMEON

Saw it on the @videogamedeals twitter feed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back