PSNOT 2.0 - I kind of want to subscribe to IndieBox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I wonder if I can take the Apple Watch I won unopened to an Apple Store and swap it for a different color? I asked and the model I'm getting is silver with white watch band. I'd rather have gray with a black watch band. If it was something I'd purchased I'm sure that would be no issue, but I guess I won't have a receipt? Or will I?

#racist?

Galax-Z worth $11.99? I wish the discount was steeper, but still it's sort of tempting. Looked cool, at least.
Yes! I enjoyed that game so much. Been checking the developer's website like every other week hoping to get more info on Season 5 (the final season they are supposed to release for free at some point).

Edit: And I got the Telltale collection from Xbox rewards. Already own all the games on Playstation so will probably just sell it (assuming they send me a download code).

Last edited by a moderator:
Was at wife's grandma's funeral all day so just catching up.

Club 20 nuggets by myself

I have played Metal Slug 3 on Vita and it's still super fun and you can change your lives to 99 and difficulty doesn't really matter, but trophies are still hard.  I tried to use the online co-op feature, but there was literally no one around on it when I got it at launch, so I didn't get to test it out.  I'd recommend it for sure at $3.75.

Rock Boshers is also awesome and fun and would recommend that easily for $1.75.

Yay for Towerfall Ascension on Vita.  Now I just need to come stalk Pete at his lunchtime McD's for some sweet sweet ad-hoc action.

I'm very very very very very very very very very very tempted to grab Jamestown+ now since it's so cheap.  I played a couple levels on Steam years ago and loved it.  Are they working on a Vita port for it?  Cause it should be on Vita.  If not, I can spend a couple bucks for the later reward when I get my PS4 in 5 years.  What say you life coach?

I'm very very very very very very very very very very tempted to grab Jamestown+ now since it's so cheap. I played a couple levels on Steam years ago and loved it. Are they working on a Vita port for it? Cause it should be on Vita. If not, I can spend a couple bucks for the later reward when I get my PS4 in 5 years. What say you life coach?
They said no plans last April, but who knows. I can't find anything newer.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/04/30/jamestown-plus-coming-to-ps4-this-summer/

cool, 2 more cheap, early From Software titles that I'll probably never play, but for only $1.50 even if I only play them a little bit I will get my money's worth. I don't remember whether I've actually played Armored Core 1, I just remember playing the demo of it over and over on one of multiple game ps1 underground demo discs they used to put out.

Towerfall Ascension for the Vita's free if you have the PS4 version, which you should as a Plus member. https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/towerfall-ascension/cid=UP2120-PCSE00747_00-TOWERFALLVITA000
Got my copy! Thanks!

So I wonder if I can take the Apple Watch I won unopened to an Apple Store and swap it for a different color? I asked and the model I'm getting is silver with white watch band. I'd rather have gray with a black watch band. If it was something I'd purchased I'm sure that would be no issue, but I guess I won't have a receipt? Or will I?

#racist?
Aren't the watch bands swappable? Being near the holidays I would think an exchange should be easy though.

With the price of used cars higher don't you just get screwed when buying out the lease? It is a used car and has a higher value then in the past.
Notice I didn't say the value of used cars is higher, the price is. Trade ins are going for less than ever and dealers are charging a premium to sell them back because supply and demand. I work in loans and the prices dealers have been charging have never been higher. It's because buying a new car has never been cheaper and leasing is becoming very popular.

Like what was said, I know how much my Jeep will be when I buyout the lease, and I will know everything about the car. Once our lease is up, our $40,000 jeep will only need a $14,000 loan to buy. Win win since we love it and will know the car before buying

#racist?
I would imagine if you went to an Apple store and mentioned you got it as a gift but in the wrong color they will very likely take care of you.

I haven't been to an Apple store in a couple years but they really seemed to want to make the customer happy. Then again with Jobs gone who knows.

People who saw Force Awakens early (other than reviewers who should still be under embargo) either worked on it or are connected with people who worked on it, so yeah, I wouldn't expect a ton of bad press to come from them.
Patton Oswald saw it early and he is a big nerd who would definitely say if it were bad... But raved that JJ had done it, made a good Star Wars akin to the originals

Finished Life is strange this morning... I actually really liked it. Squat Enix gives their try at this type of game and crush the gameplay, but Telltale can't get their shit together and release buggy messes because their engine sucks! Loved all the episodes, 5 dragged on a bit and one the endings you can choose really sucks and it makes you realize there really is only one ending that makes sense

Got my copy! Thanks!

Aren't the watch bands swappable? Being near the holidays I would think an exchange should be easy though.
Yes, but they aren't free. Also the watch part itself comes in different colors. I'd prefer the "space gray" color. I will try exchanging it.

JJ Abrams did a great job with Star Trek (though I am not a super fan or anything) so I am hoping he hits it with Star Wars too.  I like his style. 

Yes, but they aren't free. Also the watch part itself comes in different colors. I'd prefer the "space gray" color. I will try exchanging it.
Gotcha true, cool didn't know about the different actual watch colors, exchange away. Like I said probably the best time to do an exchange since it's near the holidays. Congrats on the win!

I guess they added gameplay to the PS4 version because the PS3 version had none.
I understand you didn't like the game, but as someone who played all the Telltale games, this one played a lot better and the rewind feature was a great part of the strategy of the game... To me that was gameplay and a step above for this genre of story telling. Up there with Heavy Rain

Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late at $10 seems decent. Lowest previous price was $23.99. ~25 hour plat which is super low for a fighting game. No online trophies but to play one online map and then watch the replay. Tempting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_msqDthfjp0
What in the actual fuck?

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a fighting game in the same universe as Melty Blood and the fate/(Stay Night)(EXTRA) etc. titles.
Didn't realize it was in the same universe as fate/stay night. Done adding to the PS3 backlog for the most part though, especially since I've still got trophies and stuff for dengeki bunko.

Yeah, definitely buying Bayo and Cloud.
I'm just watching the replay of the video now. They were showing pit on the screen so I thought it was lame ass Dark Pit or something but nope Bayonetta popped in and it was instantly the greatest gaming news of all time! That's going to be the best $13 I've ever spent in my life.

Assuming this is just a filler pose but if that was the actual amiibo pose that would be awesome!

wkysvxH.png

Geno costume is cool which reminds me: I need to buy and finish Super Mario RPG. Last time I played it, I couldn't defeat a cake.

And yeah, Bayonetta is sweet.  Also like how they are including her first game appearance as an alternate costume.

Geno costume is cool which reminds me: I need to buy and finish Super Mario RPG. Last time I played it, I couldn't defeat a cake.

And yeah, Bayonetta is sweet. Also like how they are including her first game appearance as an alternate costume.
If they were smart enough to do an alternate costume amiibo i'd buy both.

And for me there was an alligator or something, the 2nd time you fight him he's a huge fucking pain in the ass. I remember that cake too. That cake and game are so fucking awesome!

Doesn't look like the PS4 version of BlazeRush is up yet, despite the fact the blog has a link for it. I wanted to see if it was crossbuy with the ps3 version.

Great innovation in the new releases this week. We have:

PS4 version of a PS3 game
PS4 version of PS2 game
Late PS3 version of a PS4 game
Ancient PS3 game getting relisted
PSVita version of a PS4 game

Galak-Z almost looks like a Plus title to me, though not for a few more months.
Why? What the fuck does this actually mean? I'll never y another word about all the stupid shit you say and do if you can legitimately explain what the fuck qualifications a game needs to become a Plus title.

Prediction: You can't because you're just talking out of your ass every time you say this.

I understand you didn't like the game, but as someone who played all the Telltale games, this one played a lot better and the rewind feature was a great part of the strategy of the game... To me that was gameplay and a step above for this genre of story telling. Up there with Heavy Rain
I'm sure you're as right about this as you were about Peyton Manning still being an elite quarterback and the Broncos having the best defense of all time based on two games in the season.

Why? What the fuck does this actually mean? I'll never y another word about all the stupid shit you say and do if you can legitimately explain what the fuck qualifications a game needs to become a Plus title.

Prediction: You can't because you're just talking out of your ass every time you say this.
(indie game + crappy indie graphics) x a cheesy pun name = PS+ title within 6-9 months of release. simple first grade science. money please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back