PSNOT 2.0 - I kind of want to subscribe to IndieBox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nearly every single week I completely forget about pickups in fantasy. I remembered two weeks and thats it.
Don't worry, Pitfall and MWN snatched up all the top free agents this week. My dumbass spent the last of my free agent money two weeks ago, so I'm living off the waiver wire. Although, maybe I should take yours and Therm's approach next year and just stick with what I draft for the most part. That strategy got both of you into the playoffs.

Yes sir.

You vs. Harry

Therm vs. Avogadro (who I can't remember who they are)
FTFY

That's me, dude. Madchemist → chemistry → Avogadro's constant. C'mon man!

Don't worry, Pitfall and MWN snatched up all the top free agents this week. My dumbass spent the last of my free agent money two weeks ago, so I'm living off the waiver wire. Although, maybe I should take yours and Therm's approach next year and just stick with what I draft for the most part. That strategy got both of you into the playoffs.

FTFY

That's me, dude. Madchemist → chemistry → Avogadro's constant. C'mon man!
You have to draft well and get lucky (injuries/off weeks) to win like we did. And I know you know this. No one here knows who Avogadro is except you.

You have to draft well and get lucky (injuries/off weeks) to win like we did. And I know you know this. No one here knows who Avogadro is except you.
I'd say he got pretty lucky. He was 7th out of 10 in points scored and still made the playoffs thanks to having the fewest points scored against him.

Them's the breaks of head to head fantasy.

We get it, you won the lottery, you have money to just throw around, enough with the humble brags...
If dude wanted to brag, he'd buy everything at release and come tell us what noobs we were for not playing the games yet and how he can drop $60 on a game like it's nothing.

Oh, I gotcha. You quoted me talking about Therm and I drafting well and getting lucky so when you said he got lucky I assumed you meant Therm. Therm was also pretty lucky as he had the second least scored against him.
giphy.gif

Oh, I gotcha. You quoted me talking about Therm and I drafting well and getting lucky so when you said he got lucky I assumed you meant Therm. Therm was also pretty lucky as he had the second least scored against him.
Yes, I quoted your post where you were responding to madchemist.

#letsseehowlongwecancarryonthisstupidmiscommunication

fu2016.com is pretty funny.

top right menu thing, click on meet claire.

Not sure how good 4th season will be, cant be any worse than season 3...

Yes, I quoted your post where you were responding to madchemist.

#letsseehowlongwecancarryonthisstupidmiscommunication
Challenge accepted!

It was your miscommunication because you didnt refer to whom you were speaking of!

#YOUR

#notsupposedtoendasentenceonaprepositionbutfuckit!

#nevermindilookeditupandapparentlyouroldEnglishteacherswerewrongaboutprepositions!

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually got really burnt out by Shadow of Mordor and never wanted to attempt to get the plat. I know a lot of you did get the plat and said it was pretty easy. Meanwhile I will get the Just Cause plat without much fuss even if it takes a few weeks and a lot of you wont bother with that one. Same with the Mad Max plat, which was really fun to me. Its great we all have different tastes and find different things that make us happy. It would be so boring if we all did exactly the same fuck ing thing all the time.
How far are you in JC3 now? I'm still working on the bottom islands, game is awesome though, definitely gonna try for the plat. I think I'm gonna go for the plat in Dragon Quest Heroes too though, so it may take me a while.

How far are you in JC3 now? I'm still working on the bottom islands, game is awesome though, definitely gonna try for the plat. I think I'm gonna go for the plat in Dragon Quest Heroes too though, so it may take me a while.
I havent done jack shit in a week. I am still around 50% complete. I am 100% finished with the bottom islands and cleared out two or three towns on the southern tip of the big main island. My next story mission is still on one of the bottom islands of the map, but I am at the beginning of Act 3 now.

One trophy (Puffington Host) is notoriously luck-based--make sure that each and every time you arrive on the Stonecloud ship (including when you first load up the game), go to Patty's Bar and talk to each of your party members to see if any want to give you a Puff-Puff. Only one character at most will offer, there won't always be an offer, and even after you "unlock" it for someone, they can still take the place of the single Puff-Puff request when you check later.

Example:

1. You load up the game and go to the bar.

2. Alena offers you a Puff-Puff when you talk to her.

3. You play a mission, return to the Stonecloud, and visit the bar, where one of three things happens:

3a. No one offers a Puff-Puff.

3b. Someone other than Alena offers a Puff-Puff.

3c. Alena offers a Puff-Puff.

One trophy (Puffington Host) is notoriously luck-based--make sure that each and every time you arrive on the Stonecloud ship (including when you first load up the game), go to Patty's Bar and talk to each of your party members to see if any want to give you a Puff-Puff. Only one character at most will offer, there won't always be an offer, and even after you "unlock" it for someone, they can still take the place of the single Puff-Puff request when you check later.
Thanks for the heads up. I was looking at the list earlier, and didn't even know what a PuffPuff was. Thought it was some mechanic that would be introduced later.

I think I'm done with Asphalt: Injection. The vast majority of the trophies can be gained within ~4-5 hours. There's only two progression trophies in the SP content--one for racing 50 times (bronze) and one for completing all 100 levels (gold.) The game is a pretty basic racer but the insane level of rubberbanding just kills a lot of the enjoyment. No matter which new car or upgrade you unlock or how well you drive the other racers are all able to stay level with you even when you go back to the first career maps. I think I've cleared about 1/3 of the levels and I'm not going to do more--I have every SP trophy but the 100 levels and a bronze for winning a race without using nitro, which I've already failed on a few times. Since even with nitro the computer is a cheating bitch I don't know if I'll bother trying that again.

Didn't bother with the MP list. I've no idea if anybody is still online. I doubt it. 

Not a terrible game. If you picked it up when it was $6.49 a while back I'd say it's worth spending a few hours on. No more than that, though; there's just no sense of progression since unlocking upgrades is meaningless and the maps get repeated too often.

Not sure if it's been discussed, but if you research, we have an idea of Kojima's first project. They are hiring people to work on a military shooter that will run off the unreal engine... So there is that!

I remember Gator saying he liked Chemistry in high school (see below). I think more people would like it if they didn't try to cram what they teach you in high school into one year.

Number of molecules in a mole if memory serves. 6 x 10^?

Only remember the 6 since it was around 2*Pi
Yup, and 1023

I remember Gator saying he liked Chemistry in high school (see below). I think more people would like it if they didn't try to cram what they teach you in high school into one year.

Yup, and 1023
I never even took Chemistry as we had a choice between that or Earth Science or some other bull shit class. I was all about taking the easy way out. I probably should have taken Chemistry as I like science. But my memory is terrible and all those crazy long names and pronunciations would fuck me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back