PSNOT 2.0 - I kind of want to subscribe to IndieBox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sister-in-law is so fucking annoying. One of those people who needs to come up for air when talking. She seriously never shuts up.

And Star Wars was still good the second time.

[quote name="pitfallharry219" post="13120428" timestamp="1451005255"]I can probably get the real Virgil for cheaper these days.[/quote]

Everyone has a price for Pitfall Harry.

[quote name="simmias" post="13120435" timestamp="1451005398"]My sister-in-law is so fucking annoying. One of those people who needs to come up for air when talking. She seriously never shuts up.
[/quote]

I haven't seen either of my SIL's in like 10 years. Both were annoying. One brother got divorced 10 years ago. The other I haven't talked to in even longer.

Both of my wifes SIL's. Are annoying. Wife's ex SIL we still see once or twice a year she is the only one that ISN'T a PIA.

Last edited by a moderator:
That Ben & Jerry's beer is actually pretty good. Figured it'd be overwhelmingly sweet, but it's not at all. Definitely easily drinkable. A few came in the new belgium variety I grabbed.

Wolfenstein Old Blood good? I played New Order a few hours on PS3 and it was kinda glitchy, not sure what it was like on PS4. This one seems shorter and cheaper.
I don't care for first person shooters but after playing it from the library I shelled out $6 for it last sale. I guess that's an endorsement.

I'm slightly tempted on that Lego Jurassic world but not that much. I haven't even touched the lego batman game I bought a month ago.

The $10 isn't a bad price for the Neptunia games but I  just bought Noire in one of the recent flash sales.

Well I got my $4.xx copy of Tearaway Vita from GoHastings and it was Brand New. I already have the platinum but for that price it was worth it to add it in the Vita collection.

I didn't realize DA:I has no season pass. With that in mind GOTY is definitely the way to go since there's a few story DLCs and you know that stuff never goes on sale. The extra content isn't on disc, either, so a used copy won't get you the 3 story content DLCs. I imagine the disc will be cheaper at some point, but with the market already flooded with the base game I'm not sure how cheap GOTY new will get.

Well I got my $4.xx copy of Tearaway Vita from GoHastings and it was Brand New. I already have the platinum but for that price it was worth it to add it in the Vita collection.
My 4 GoHastings games were all in great shape. I can't imagine they'll stay in business much longer since the Hastings here has completely gone to shit, their prices are generally garbage, and they pay way too much for used games. Every once in a while they're worth shopping at, though.

Lego jurassic world is $10 on vita. Debating on getting that, anyone play the vita version?
I did. Didnt you play the console version? I think it is really similar minus all the hub garbage. It does have an extra part on top of the story mode levels that I remembered being a bit odd.

Pharm, grabbed that 40" Sony TV from BB. Good call. The wife wasn't super happy about the fact that I had to 'modify' the bookcase to make it fit, but that's what she gets for making me go with Plan B. Plan A was a 65" 4K for the den and moving the 52" to the living room. She didn't want to spend that much, and have to rearrange the living room.

I made sure I got the biggest TV that would fit in the bookcase, and then moved a shelf up about 6". Nothing an oscillating tool, sander, and drill couldn't fix.

Kiliks Thoughts on Topics In Thread.

Wolfenstein - new order and old blood are both worth the price in the sale, playing old blood right now, just as good as new order and pretty short, only played a few hours and halfway through. 

Jurassic World vita - been playing it off and on for a while, its pretty good, one of the better vita lego games I think. Its split up by movie and you play the basic plot from each one. Story in each movie was good enough it made me want to watch the movies again. Each movie is divided into like 3 chapters with 3 levels per chapter, so like 12 chapters total and 36 plus levels, nothing crazy for the plat either I dont think.

Weight Loss - good job all you folks losing weight. I still wanna lose another 10 or so but have not been working on it, up a little over the past  month or so, like 2-3 lbs. 

Something really simple to do if you are doing any kind of exercise is to start walking some with a weighted vest. Walk a mile or two with a 10lb (or more even, one I bought goes up to 40 lb I think ) weighted vest on, helps burn more calories and strengthen core and legs. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ZFO-Sports-40LBS-Adjustable-Weight-Weighted-Vest-Exercise-Check-Our-Feedback-/330745954375?hash=item4d01fec047:g:WUsAAOSwPhdVQ94Y

Vest I have.

Pharm, grabbed that 40" Sony TV from BB. Good call. The wife wasn't super happy about the fact that I had to 'modify' the bookcase to make it fit, but that's what she gets for making me go with Plan B. Plan A was a 65" 4K for the den and moving the 52" to the living room. She didn't want to spend that much, and have to rearrange the living room.
I made sure I got the biggest TV that would fit in the bookcase, and then moved a shelf up about 6". Nothing an oscillating tool, sander, and drill couldn't fix.
https://youtu.be/YQwYNca4iog

Weight loss:

I started going to the gym regularly when my size 32 jeans/slacks didn't fit anymore. I didn't change my eating habits drastically or anything. Ending up gaining weight from the treadmill and weight workout.

there's some stuff i want in the flash sale, but too high of prices still. might end up buying hyperdimension u, cause i lost my cart somewhere. was wanting to start that up soon too.

PSA:

Limited Run Games sent out an e-mail tonight. Saturday Morning RPG for the PS Vita goes on sale at 10:00 a.m. [EST] on January 29th! :D
I asked the CAG who posted that to clarify which timezone that corresponds to; I'll post that here once he replies.

EDIT: It's EST.

Merry Christmas, PSNOT!

The big guy just visited my house, so it's time to get some sleep before the kids wake up. How early will it be this year?

Crap. I glanced over my FF team and somehow missed that Latavius Murray played today. Left him on the bench to await consideration closer to game time.  :wall:

Weight loss:

I started going to the gym regularly when my size 32 jeans/slacks didn't fit anymore. I didn't change my eating habits drastically or anything. Ending up gaining weight from the treadmill and weight workout.
You may have ended up eating too much without noticing in response to your metabolism increasing from the workouts, or you gained a little muscle. Possibly a bit of both.

Eat proteins and vegetables if/when eating more due to increased hunger to safeguard against the first example. It's not foolproof, but vegetables are typically less calorie-dense than breads/pastas/fruits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back