PSNOT 2.0 - I kind of want to subscribe to IndieBox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Xmas! It's been busy and we almost blew it last night when we took a nap after the kids were in bed and didn't wake up until 3 to finish wrapping and putting the gifts out!

I've got the TV set up and it's glorious so far but I haven't been able to try it out much yet.

Happy Xmas! It's been busy and we almost blew it last night when we took a nap after the kids were in bed and didn't wake up until 3 to finish wrapping and putting the gifts out!

I've got the TV set up and it's glorious so far but I haven't been able to try it out much yet.

One of my in-laws gifts.... Lunchbox and a really cool preorder of the digital copy of Force Awakens. Really cool they packaged it like this for people!

image.jpg

Happy Xmas! It's been busy and we almost blew it last night when we took a nap after the kids were in bed and didn't wake up until 3 to finish wrapping and putting the gifts out! I've got the TV set up and it's glorious so far but I haven't been able to try it out much yet.

What TV did you get?

[quote name="CAiNiAC" post="13121896" timestamp="1451090932"]What TV did you get?[/quote]

Samsung 48in Flat Panel TV 1080p 60 Hz TV - Black (UN48J5000AFXZA)

I've had a lot of beer tonight. And a Three Way. And I got whip cream slammed in my face.

Not a bad in-law Christmas in an awkward situation.

Merry Christmas everyone! 

Kids got way too much...spoiled! 

I got Assassin's Creed Syndicate on disc (physical) and I'm pumped about it.

See even an Assassin's grouchy miser can be turned around.

God bless us everyone. 

Deadpool trailer was awesome.

[quote name="GatorBeerGeek" post="13122005" timestamp="1451097622"]Wait.. does this mean 2 things because if not I understand why it was awkward.[/quote]

673051cdaa605c6cf2cdd136d342af6d.jpg

Final haul for gaming stuff. This includes bday/anniversary/xmas because the presents get all jumbled together since the wife and I just give each other stuff rather than doing the whole wrapping or saying "This is for X occasion" thing.

Gifts

PS4 - Guitar Hero Live

PS4 - Metro Redux

PS3 - Drakengard 3

PS3 - Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD

PS3 - Sonic Ultimate Genesis Collection

PSV - Atelier Escha & Logy Plus (Preorder)

PSV - Moe Chronicle

PSV - Stranger of Sword City (Preorder)

PSV - Trails of Cold Steel

3DS - Devil Survivor: Overclocked

3DS - Devil Survivor 2: Record Breaker

3DS - Etrian Odyssey IV

3DS - Fire Emblem: Awakening

3DS - Persona Q

DS - Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift

Book - Ready Player One (that counts, right?)

Also bought myself:

PS4 - Wasteland 2 $20

PS3 - Adventure Time Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW! $4.75

PS3 - Silent Hill HD Collection $4.75

PS3 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine $8.10

PSV - Superbeat Xonic $21.74

3DS - Legend of Korra: A New Era Begins $4.28

Sooo...my backlog just went up by 20 games. Dammit. And I'm giving very serious consideration to that DA:I GOTY for $24 even though I really shouldn't.

You know the kids got too much for Christmas when there's stuff at the end of the day that's been unwrapped but hasn't been opened yet.

the list

Boggle

Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood
Grand Theft Auto V & Great White Shark Cash Card Bundle($4 more than just the base game.)
Super Mega Baseball
Battle Trivia Knockout
Z-Run
Ar nosurge Plus: Ode to an Unborn Star
Pocket RPG
Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines

battle trivia is highly recommened for trivia fans

the list

Boggle

Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood
Grand Theft Auto V & Great White Shark Cash Card Bundle($4 more than just the base game.)
Super Mega Baseball
Battle Trivia Knockout
Z-Run
Ar nosurge Plus: Ode to an Unborn Star
Pocket RPG
Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines

battle trivia is highly recommened for trivia fans
Battle Trivia Knockout is terrible. The wagering game doesn't give you a clue or subject before you place your bet. The tug of war game is basically whoever can press a button faster. The battle damage game doesn't last long enough for the damage to even matter. The concentration game is ok I guess.

Overall I got everything I wanted.

iPad Air
New goalie hockey bag
Gift card
Star Wars preorder
some books
And some different clothes
New headphones
Memory card

Battle Trivia Knockout is terrible. The wagering game doesn't give you a clue or subject before you place your bet. The tug of war game is basically whoever can press a button faster. The battle damage game doesn't last long enough for the damage to even matter. The concentration game is ok I guess.
only thing i agree on is tug of war, but it makes sure people are paying more attention. battle game is more about luck with the wheels than anything. saw 2 kos in 2 games. the way they handle wagering is great. no skinny betting on a category you know you suck at, and no hammer dropping on ones you think you're good at. it's good fun for $2.xx

The Pyro chick is downright terrifying when you lose control of her if she goes berserk as she has some huge AoE skills. One of the missions started her off with reduced sanity and I didn't notice until it was too late. She killed three of her teammates before I was able to put her down.

The Pyro chick is downright terrifying when you lose control of her if she goes berserk as she has some huge AoE skills. One of the missions started her off with reduced sanity and I didn't notice until it was too late. She killed three of her teammates before I was able to put her down.
Ehh she's alright. I think I rarely used her in my party.

Now the one that can leap/float or the fister is damn scary when their sanity is lost.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I thought I could sneak in one more plat before year end but that under night fighting game's survival mode is a big pain in the dick.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back