PSNOT 3.0 - Let's Talk About University of Kentucky, Baby!

u9Kq2jT.jpg

75% of those games all look the same.
We all noted the same thing. I did spy a racing game that looks pretty cool in that one screen shot. Drift Stage? Of course they only show one car and with the name Drift it may mean your just drifting by yourself around an oval track at sunset.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well today's is my bday and I woke up with the worst back pain. Today is also 7 years no cigarettes. I think I'm going to pop some pills, get faded and play some games. Hopefully that will cure some of the pain. I got another show tonight so I gotta get this pain dealt with asap.
Happy Birthday, Bumslie! And congrats on the seven years being cigarette free.

Seriously, Dragon Quest Builders being confirmed for NA has made my whole day. I was just thinking yesterday about how much I hoped they would confirm it at E3, so this is even better!

Mild, did you know you get to play Japanese girls in Crazy Strike Bowling EX? I know you like Japanese chicks and 2nd tier sports games, so sounds like your GOTY!

What makes seeing The Ziggens and Mike Watt tonight better? Just got on the guest list so no cover is a win win. Also a friend told me I should be pain free at the show since I'm not going to have to worry about money tonight. Sounds like a good time plus a friend from Texas is in town so it should be a good party.

Jesus Munky should have gave us a warning label on Munkyflix. I've only been sleeping a max of 4 hours every day because of it.
Munkyflix may interfere with your ability to do other things. Side effects may include decreased productivity levels, excessive ordering of delivery food, and couch sores. Call your doctor if you have a munkyflix binge lasting more than 12 hours.

Actual conversation I had yesterday after talking about movies with a coworker:

Me: "Oh yeah, that guy! He's in this movie I just watched on Munkyflix." (oops, did I say Munkyflix out loud? fuck.)

Coworker: "Munkyflix? What the fuck is that? I've never heard of it."

Me: "Oh, well, there's this forum I'm on with a bunch of video game people, and one of the guys... oh, fuck it, nevermind."
That is an amazing story. I'm glad to know that when I die, my legacy will live on.

Speaking of munkyflix, I wrapped up Banshee season 2 yesterday. The last episode was good (and the season in general), but then they spent so much time at the end setting up plotlines for the next season. I'll probably watch some more strike back while I wait for Banshee s3 to get cheaper.

Munkyflix may interfere with your ability to do other things. Side effects may include decreased productivity levels, excessive ordering of delivery food, and couch sores. Call your doctor if you have a munkyflix binge lasting more than 12 hours.
What about withdrawals? It was easier quitting cigarettes than being without munkyflix. So many good movies and shows to watch.

Seriously, Dragon Quest Builders being confirmed for NA has made my whole day. I was just thinking yesterday about how much I hoped they would confirm it at E3, so this is even better!
I never knew of this Builders game you guys keep talking about until it was brought up today. And now I know why. Minecraft.

Is it weird to ask a girl you are at least acquaintances with if she has Instagram? I always thought it was not a big deal.
As an old man I would have thought anyone under 30 was asking everyone they met that is also under 30 for their ig, facebook, twitter and snapchat.

Although I say that but I started reconnecting with some people from college and one of these chicks who is my age...36/37...she has 1,287 "friends" and about the same on facebook and ig. So I guess it isnt just a under 30 phenomenon. And another one of the girls from college has similar numbers. And they arent modeling or acting or something where they are selling stuff so it isnt like they just have random people following them looking for nudes...

Munkyflix is awesome. Finally watching A Few Good Men all the way through. Dong it piecemeal as I do with all of my movie watching because kids.

As an old man I would have thought anyone under 30 was asking everyone they met that is also under 30 for their ig, facebook, twitter and snapchat.

Although I say that but I started reconnecting with some people from college and one of these chicks who is my age...36/37...she has 1,287 "friends" and about the same on facebook and ig. So I guess it isnt just a under 30 phenomenon. And another one of the girls from college has similar numbers. And they arent modeling or acting or something where they are selling stuff so it isnt like they just have random people following them looking for nudes...
Hmmm, it's probably less about it in general and more about me then. I was using this as sort of a test to determine if we were actually cool with each other or I was just her chem bitch, haha, ah well, guess I gotta work on myself a lot this summer. But first, Demon's Souls.

That is an amazing story. I'm glad to know that when I die, my legacy will live on.

Speaking of munkyflix, I wrapped up Banshee season 2 yesterday. The last episode was good (and the season in general), but then they spent so much time at the end setting up plotlines for the next season. I'll probably watch some more strike back while I wait for Banshee s3 to get cheaper.
I remember having to watch the last episode of season 2 twice because I kept nodding off towards the end.

Season 3 is really solid. Some really good fight scenes and a big heist attempt that is pretty amazing to watch.

I guess I'll add Banshee to the list.  I watched season 1 when I still had Skinemax and it was pretty good, but I had trouble picking it up again in season 2.  

I think I have to watch The Path on Hulu next though.

Is it weird to ask a girl you are at least acquaintances with if she has Instagram? I always thought it was not a big deal.
Nah, not really weird. Only weird if you really don't know the person at all. Otherwise, facebook/twitter/instagram are pretty safe to ask for.

Damn you guys watch a lot of TV.
In the past, you were limited by having to watch things live, and then being able to tape one thing on VCR (+ possibly watch one other thing live). Now with DVR which can automatically record shows (instead of manually having to set every recording), cable box on demand, online streaming services, disc purchases, disc rentals, etc. the only bottleneck now is how many of the 24 hours in the day you want to devote to it. And there is just so much great scripted programming out there airing currently on TV, and even several decades in the past that can now be accessed quite easily.

In the past, you were limited by having to watch things live, and then being able to tape one thing on VCR (+ possibly watch one other thing live). Now with DVR which can automatically record shows (instead of manually having to set every recording), cable box on demand, online streaming services, disc purchases, disc rentals, etc. the only bottleneck now is how many of the 24 hours in the day you want to devote to it. And there is just so much great TV out there airing currently, and even several decades in the past.
Wanted to like your post about The Americans, but I don't know exactly where it is. Consider this the lazy version of a like.

Grimm would be a much better show if it were as serialized as The Americans. Guess it's hard to do when you're making 20some episodes, though.

Good god how much longer until I unlock fast travel? This Dark Souls game is at least 33% padding from walking from area to area. I just got to where I was going and got cursed now I have to go all the way back to another place and buy a stupid stone. What a fucking waste of time. 

It might be time to just quit and move on to 2.

And the camera just decided to randomly jump in a weird direction and I fell off a ledge. Back to the bonfire. God this game is archaic for only being 5 years old.

Good god how much longer until I unlock fast travel? This Dark Souls game is at least 33% padding from walking from area to area. I just got to where I was going and got cursed now I have to go all the way back to another place and buy a stupid stone. What a fucking waste of time.

It might be time to just quit and move on to 2.
Head to Anor Londo and find the most beautiful creation of all time.

I'm at a bar about to be in a Drunkin Spelling Bee.

$7 to enter and it comes with a beer. If you spell your first word right, you get another free beer. Next word right, another free beer. And so on. Last one standing wins something. And also is drunk.

Wanted to like your post about The Americans, but I don't know exactly where it is. Consider this the lazy version of a like.

Grimm would be a much better show if it were as serialized as The Americans. Guess it's hard to do when you're making 20some episodes, though.
I think that's at least 1/3 the reason why cable programs are so much better than network in general, most of them are 10-13 episode seasons so there isn't any need for filler.

bread's done
Back