PSNOT 3.0 - Let's Talk About University of Kentucky, Baby!

Super dumbass foul on the Thunder basically sealed the game for the Warriors. Good on them not fouling after that tho. Game is over, no need to drag it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
655560.jpg

I'll never understand why a wide open right by the rim 6'10" guy decides to go for a finesse layup instead of slamming it.
bill-walton-292x360.jpg

Now I'm at the point where perhaps some necessary grinding or at least careful strategy and luck is necessary for the FFX bosses.
Don't you have to grind to fill out the grids, anyways?

Now I'm at the point where perhaps some necessary grinding or at least careful strategy and luck is necessary for the FFX bosses.
Don't you have to grind to fill out the sphere, anyways?

I'm gonna stream a lot more of it. I'll try to stream as much of the game as I can. The game itself is just so much smoother and easy to play than the original.
If your character build is melee-focused, I highly recommend getting a Strike-based weapon (e.g., the Mace sold by the blacksmith in Majula) and upgrading it whenever possible--there are a lot of armor-wearing enemies weak to Strike attacks.

Happy attempt to get PS Experience RSVPs without the site crashing or needing an ungodly amount of information for a guest you may or may not bring day!

(I'm at work really early and bored)

Happy attempt to get PS Experience RSVPs without the site crashing or needing an ungodly amount of information for a guest you may or may not bring day!

(I'm at work really early and bored)
Yeah, hopefully they learned from last year's mistake. To be fair the year before that it went smooth and I guess they expected the same level of demand last year.

And yeah of course I was talking about Uncharted you fools.  I had just posted about it a couple hours before.  Also, stop using the mobile site.  The regular site works fine on a phone.

I am a little tempted to try to get tickets to this PS Experience thing...but am I gonna have to see a lot of fat people in tights?
In my experience last year, there were no tights and very few women. This year the lady is attending with me, so we'll be helping to boost the demographics.

#sterotypes

ugh, so you and I had the same issue and yet Therm doesnt. What the fuck is this world coming to?
I planned ahead and made a backup save before triggering it. I know you didn't have any advance warning, but I'm wondering if TheCro did the same.

I am a little tempted to try to get tickets to this PS Experience thing...but am I gonna have to see a lot of fat people in tights?
Nothing like that the last two years in Nashville and we've got a lot of con freaks here. I think you're safe on that.

This $1 digital bonus for shipping works out great when you live in the same city as an Amazon distribution center. The ETA for my copy of Republique was 6/5 but it's going to show up today instead.

Republique is on its way back up, btw. It was $10.92 when I ordered and now it's at $12.15.

That one day off really did a number on my motivation to do work of any kind. 

Unrelated, I played Overwatch as much as I could over the weekend. What a great game. Every character is fun to play as. I don't seem to be good when playing as any of the tank characters. None of them seem especially good for racking up kills, which I guess is purposeful. Still fun, though. Anyone interested in playing tonight?

I'm not gonna lie, I'm a little disappointed that this crazy strike bowling game is $13.

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/crazy-strike-bowling-ex/cid=UP4252-CUSA04448_00-CSBEX00000000001
Says "PS Camera required". And some confusingly worded bit about a motion controller being required. Mind you, I think bowling in Wii Sports is fun, so I wouldn't mind a PS4 motion controlled bowling game, but I don't have that stuff and not sure I'd buy it just for one game.

I have not been to work since Thursday and will not be going back until Monday.  I have been out and MIA here because my dad had bypass surgery on Friday.  Everything went great and he will be coming home from the hospital today.

I took a small break from that stuff for a couple days to come hang out with my friend at the beach in Pensacola and to test the limits of human alcohol consumption.  I will be headed back tomorrow to help out at my parents.

And I have a headache this morning.  Basically my whole body aches as I started P90x3 last week.  My hamstrings still hurt from three days ago and my shoulders and lats are killing me this morning from yesterdays workout.

#facebook

I have not been to work since Thursday and will not be going back until Monday. I have been out and MIA here because my dad had bypass surgery on Friday. Everything went great and he will be coming home from the hospital today.

I took a small break from that stuff for a couple days to come hang out with my friend at the beach in Pensacola and to test the limits of human alcohol consumption. I will be headed back tomorrow to help out at my parents.
Your dad has to be so proud!

I have not been to work since Thursday and will not be going back until Monday. I have been out and MIA here because my dad had bypass surgery on Friday. Everything went great and he will be coming home from the hospital today.

I took a small break from that stuff for a couple days to come hang out with my friend at the beach in Pensacola and to test the limits of human alcohol consumption. I will be headed back tomorrow to help out at my parents.
I'm glad your dad's surgery went well, and I hope his recovery also goes well.

And I have a headache this morning. Basically my whole body aches as I started P90x3 last week. My hamstrings still hurt from three days ago and my shoulders and lats are killing me this morning from yesterdays workout.

#facebook
You're now twinsies with Eddiy "Goddamn (even if less) man" Lacy!

Well, how did your alcohol tests go? Don't leave us hangin!

Glad your dad is doing good.

Just how close to the limit did you get?

Your dad has to be so proud!
I think he is proud that I knew enough to leave so there wouldnt be so many of us there to drive him crazy. I originally planned to leave Wed, but decided to come to Pensacola for a couple days and extend my time off for the rest of the week. My sister is leaving Wed and I knew mom could use help once he got back home for a few days.

I think he is proud that I knew enough to leave so there wouldnt be so many of us there to drive him crazy. I originally planned to leave Wed, but decided to come to Pensacola for a couple days and extend my time off for the rest of the week. My sister is leaving Wed and I knew mom could use help once he got back home for a few days.
yeah man, once you knew he was good he probably did appreciate that.

My mom is getting her hip replaced next Friday the 9th so I will be taking care of her next weekend as well. Seems like its that time of year for everyone to be sick or getting surgeries! ugh

bread's done
Back