PSNOT 3.0 - Let's Talk About University of Kentucky, Baby!

I just played the first 10ish levels. It plays like any other Trials game for the most part. There have been occasional on foot/shooting sections that feel clunky/out of place, but they're not unbearable. I guess there's a story of sorts as all kind of dialogue is going on while you play. Honestly haven't been paying much attention to it. It's fun, but not amazing or anything.
So it's definitely more Trials than Blood Dragon? If so, that's an easy pass until its super cheap.

I don't know if I was the only one who thought this last night

[attachment=22463:kratosberg.png]

But you all will now!

The hot chick at Tijuana Flats finally remembered my name and most (well just the beer) of what I order now too. Definitely going back for dinner after my workout tonight.
Are you aware of how sad this sounds?

Between her and your granny co-worker, these girls are gonna have you eating out of the palm of their hand.

Last edited by a moderator:
So when Kratos is yelling at his kid his rage meter starts filling up. That's a bit disturbing.
That by itself doesn't mean anything. You can tell by the hurt expressions and emotion coming from the son that they're going to play certain angles... it's not like the game is going to promote child abuse. Kratos isn't a life choices champ so it's easy to see this game will be filled with more regrets.

Holy shit, a dad gets mad at his kid doing stupid shit? That's unheard of! I thought Kratos should have given the kid a trophy for trying really hard to kill that deer.

Guess you can't make notch apples or some shit with the new minecraft update (needed for a DLC trophy), but I have one on my save as well as that time consuming beacon if anyone wants some free EZ trophies.

Why wouldn't his rage meter fill while he is yelling?
It's just an odd in-game mechanic to throw in with regards to his relationship with his son. Obviously he was getting pissy with the kid but adding the rage indicator to show just how pissed brings a lot more awareness to his anger. Not sure if he'll snap at some point in the game--I'd expect not--but it really looks like they're going to be putting a lot of focus on his self-control issues.

Kilik and I are looking for some help in boosting some of the MP trophies if you anyone else is interested.
I'm interested. I'll re-download the game this week. Gotta make room on my hard drive. My friend is coming into town for the weekend so we can do it starting next week if y'all want.

Gamestop has put up some Song of the Deep collectibles. Among them, the jigsaw puzzle from the CE (which still hasn't been listed for US), a couple watches, and a Pop! set that has the girl and the submarine.

http://www.gamestop.com/collection/songofthedeep
The Pop set and puzzle look cool. Not including the puzzle in the US CE is a deal breaker. I'll pass on it for now.

I haven't watched the Ubisoft conference yet but they have a snowboarding game coming in the winter. You can sign up for the beta here: www.steepgame.com

I'm interested. I'll re-download the game this week. Gotta make room on my hard drive. My friend is coming into town for the weekend so we can do it starting next week if y'all want.

The Pop set and puzzle look cool. Not including the puzzle in the US CE is a deal breaker. I'll pass on it for now.
I think I'd rather just spend $25 for the regular game and the puzzle rather than $30 for the game and some other stuff I don't really want.

I haven't watched the Ubisoft conference yet but they have a snowboarding game coming in the winter. You can sign up for the beta here: www.steepgame.com
I thought it looked fun. It also has skiing, parachuting, and wingsuit flying.

NeoGAF is killing on Spencer right now after an interview he did where he says the Scorpio won't have any benefit unless you're gaming on a 4K display and that there will be no Scorpio exclusives.

I started inFamous Second Son last night after getting it in the mail from Best Buy. Just wasn't feeling playing Uncharted 4 last night and have been having a hankerin for more inFamous after watching a Supergirl episode where the villain is basically evil Cole.

As others have said, it's damn pretty and damn fun. Doing my first play as good on normal as per usual with me. Can't wait to get more into it and find more powers.

Alas I'm next on the Homefront train, but ain't no quitter like Tyler.

I started inFamous Second Son last night after getting it in the mail from Best Buy. Just wasn't feeling playing Uncharted 4 last night and have been having a hankerin for more inFamous after watching a Supergirl episode where the villain is basically evil Cole.

As others have said, it's damn pretty and damn fun. Doing my first play as good on normal as per usual with me. Can't wait to get more into it and find more powers.
Yeah, SS is a good-looking game and the mechanics upgrades are quite nice. It's a shame the guy is such a waste compared to Cole. Are you going evil or good for your first playthrough?

Yeah, SS is a good-looking game and the mechanics upgrades are quite nice. It's a shame the guy is such a waste compared to Cole. Are you going evil or good for your first playthrough?
Doing my first play as good on normal as per usual with me.
Reading...it's FUNdamental!

Also Delsin seems fine to me. Got put in a tough situation. I kinda like him so far.

Reading...it's FUNdamental!

Also Delsin seems fine to me. Got put in a tough situation. I kinda like him so far.
Whoops. Yeah.

And good choice on the good playthrough. The evil playthrough ending is terrible and made me want to stop playing the game period. Evil Cole was understandable. Evil Delsin is an incredible douchebag. If I'd not played good first and just had a couple trophies left to grab I probably would have quit there.

And he stays that way by being smart with his money.
More power to him and I already got scolded for telling people how to spend their money but I think most of us would like to think there is a certain amount of money that if we had it we wouldnt give a shit about $5 here and there. We arent talking about investing large amounts of money or buying expensive and extravagant things.

Don't listen to him. You keep getting out there working that dad bod and someone will throw some your way eventually.

If not, you can always go back to banging your ex-wife.
This might've sounded more mean than I meant for it to. I'm on like 9 hours of sleep in the past 3 days, so I blame that.
I didnt think you said anything mean at all. It was funny. Plus you cant get meaner than what Sage said to me in the chat last night. She is off my Xmas list for sure!

bread's done
Back