PSNOT 3.0 - Let's Talk About University of Kentucky, Baby!

Bruh, how'd you get that fight night plat? Did the people who hoarded the belts give up?

EDIT: Oh you did that a long ass time ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bruh, how'd you get that fight night plat? Did the people who hoarded the belts give up?

EDIT: Oh you did that a long ass time ago.
I helped a group of people boost in order to grab hold of the titles like 5 or 6 years ago. Then we passed the belts back and forth. Not sure if it can work the same way now (I think EA used to reset the belt holders after a period of time or something similar).

9d14e8064007ccdb852398b9269b80f5.jpg

megaman_zigma_by_enriquenl-d6e8zm0.png

#maythefourthbemega

Is psnprofiles giving you guys a message saying something along the lines of "hackers might be trying to steal your information" too? Went to the site and the https was crossed out in red. Seems to only be that site for me so far that does that.

I can see why the ending to ME3 was so divisive/annoying/disappointing, even without knowing/remembering exactly what happened. Bioware did a decent job of building up tension over the 3 games (or up to what I've played in 3, so far).

For my renegade playthrough, I think I'll have to go with default Shep. For whatever reason, my customized paragon Shep ended up with Melania Trump shaped eyes pushed out level with her brow, and when she doesn't look like Melania, she looks like Russell Westbrook with bugged out eyes. My renegade Shep had sharper, more angular facial features in ME1 and 2, not sure I'd be able to keep a straight face having to look at that face the whole game.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can see why the ending to ME3 was so divisive/annoying/disappointing, even without knowing/remembering exactly what happened. Bioware did a decent job of building up tension over the 3 games (or up to what I've played in 3, so far).

For my renegade playthrough, I think I'll have to go with default Shep. For whatever reason, my customized paragon Shep ended up with Melania Trump shaped eyes pushed out level with her brow, and when she doesn't look like Melania, she looks like Russell Westbrook with bugged out eyes. My renegade Shep had sharper, more angular facial features in ME1 and 2, not sure I'd be able to keep a straight face having to look at that face the whole game.
I think I officially killed the thread. RIP

Seems like E3 is the only time I check out Discord - much more activity than this thread (what a difference a year makes).

Compared to last year, "Mega Man May" bombed (thanks to those who liked the posts I did make anyway).  What will it take for me to concentrate on my backlog?

And when will I find a PS1/PS2 game on PSN that I won't delete because it's either too difficult or lame. In less than a week I've deleted:

Strider 2

Saiyuki

Twisted Metal

Twisted Metal 2

Twisted Metal Black (best of the bunch)

Odin Sphere

Godhand

Oh crap, I hear an echo and a hashtag coming.

#bingodab

dude sells his entire ps collection in favor of xbox, and then comes back to a playstation thread to ruin our no post streak. can't wait to see his selfies with phil spencer

As I mentioned last time, I'm a big fan of their pizza. They have never had that burnt crust that a place like Domino's tends to have so it has a very fresh taste. It's the only place I know of that has two types of pepperoni and when you order meatball, you get a round meatball - none of that chopped up stuff.

Today I tried their Meatball Bake which had meatball and sliced sausage baked in cheese and tomato sauce.  They also sprinkled some grated cheese; wasn't bad.  They have subs, chicken, and cheesy bread too.  I wouldn't recommend the cheesy bread as it tends to dry fast.

I just happened to go today; there's nothing particularly special about Mondays.  It's a good 25 minutes from where I live so I tend to go to Marco's a few times a year. I'd say it's better than any of "The Big Four" pizza chains.

Maybe try going the next time Discord is disconnected?

bread's done
Back