PSNOT 3.0 - Let's Talk About University of Kentucky, Baby!

One of the things I really appreciated about Odin Sphere was that as you progressed through the game you unlocked the cutscenes in the menu and could watch them one at a time or all together like a movie... something so simple but yet hardly any developer does it. I guess that's what youtube is for though.

Were you guys the ones who recommended Kingsman? That movie was not good.
giphy.gif

Were you guys the ones who recommended Kingsman? That movie was not good.
Ummm... don't know if you heard it from me or not but that movie is great. Fun, action packed with some humor sprinkled in... and that church scene... wow.

What didn't you like about it? I know the main characters don't wear Mario shoes but other than that the movie is top notch entertainment.

Pretty sure that was me that helped you. I can check things out and see if I can help out in any way but pretty sure my characters have either already done it or aren't far enough to activate the mission. George, if you can get someone with the mission I can jump in and drop him in a couple minutes.

EDIT: After a quick read through the trophy guide and google search I haven't been able to find anything on this glitch. Any links to give me some perspective?
Yeah you helped me beat Terramorphus but I think it was on either my Commando or Gunzerker on either True of Ultimate. But I am not 100% sure which character really.

I never heard of beating Terramorphus on someone elses game getting the PS3 save that already has Done it all to pop on PS4. The only trick that I heard worked was that circle of slaughter like thing in the Annex since it wasn't part of the base game. But I had beaten that too on my main character.

But if someone has that mission available it is certainly worth a try. More then a few people here can help him actually beat Terramorphus if needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
USA Columbia tonight for the kickoff match of the Copa America. Its the 100th version and being played in the US. Normally just a comnebol (south america) competition, they added in a few concacaf (north america) teams like the US and mexico.

Any rate, we will most likely lose, but good match to watch to see James (pronounced hi mess) Rodriguez. Hes the real deal and was a stud at the last WC.

Bard's Gold hits 6/17 for PS4/PSV. It's a classic style action-platformer. Looks like you'd expect from this type of game but the action is weirdly slow so I'm not sure about this one.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/06/03/bards-gold-out-617-no-nonsense-platforming-action-on-ps4-ps-vita/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NsRgXFa5Eo

Trophy list is up for PS4 with no plat.

http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/4665-Bards-Gold

Base price on Steam is $7.99 and it has a 87% rating out of 47 reviews there. Hopefully the PSN price will be comparable.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/381900/

Grab a review copy so we can see how it is, Tyler!

The blog post you linked says it will be $4.99 and is cross-buy.

Therm's gonna therm...
The EU and NA blog differences are pretty annoying. The EU twitter account tweeted their blog post, which didn't have a price. Had to go hunt for it on the US blog site (I was surprised to even find a blog entry) and didn't double-check that other than to verify that neither had any video. EU blog posts usually have video and more content than the NA blog posts so I'm surprised the price is listed on the NA version. :wall:

$4.99 seems decent for the price. Game doesn't look bad aside from the slowness. There are plenty of old 80s platformers with that same style. Not sure if I'd want to play it though as it could be frustrating nowadays.

I got to Chapter 17 last night and im ready to call it.  Uncharted 4 has the best story of the bunch.  It still has the quips and humor but the actual story is full of high drama and the action sequences leading into some of the most dramatic scenes are fuck ing epic.

The last part of Chapter 16?:

where you are getting shot at with grenade launchers and the tower crumbles around you as you scramble out is almost as cool as that bell tower a couple chapters before. fuck ing epic!  not to mention the fight scenes with the chick with the afrolicious hair where she beats the hell out of you.  good stuff

This trip is just a solo trip with me and the daughter. Who is so excited to go, she woke up about an hour before we needed to leave.

Great.

Kid, you're going to be so bored when we get there.

I'm surprised at how much fun I'm having with GTA 3. Didn't take long to get back used to the controls. Pleasant surprise.

I got to Chapter 17 last night and im ready to call it. Uncharted 4 has the best story of the bunch. It still has the quips and humor but the actual story is full of high drama and the action sequences leading into some of the most dramatic scenes are fuck ing epic.

The last part of Chapter 16?:
where you are getting shot at with grenade launchers and the tower crumbles around you as you scramble out is almost as cool as that bell tower a couple chapters before. fuck ing epic! not to mention the fight scenes with the chick with the afrolicious hair where she beats the hell out of you. good stuff
Yea you're exactly where I left off last night. Chapter 15 is what you're talking about and was awesome, then chapter 16
was a bit slower with the flashback of them as kids breaking into that mansion.

Yea you're exactly where I left off last night. Chapter 15 is what you're talking about and was awesome, then chapter 16
was a bit slower with the flashback of them as kids breaking into that mansion.
oh yeah, thats right. i liked chapter 16 too though. It added to the story a lot. The slow parts of the game are still good to me. Kilik can complain about them all he wants but I think they do a good job of setting up the events.

Pretty sure that was me that helped you. I can check things out and see if I can help out in any way but pretty sure my characters have either already done it or aren't far enough to activate the mission. George, if you can get someone with the mission I can jump in and drop him in a couple minutes.

EDIT: After a quick read through the trophy guide and google search I haven't been able to find anything on this glitch. Any links to give me some perspective?
http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/borderlands-2-a/262699-ps4-trophy-auto-popping-guide-12.html

oh yeah, thats right. i liked chapter 16 too though. It added to the story a lot. The slow parts of the game are still good to me. Kilik can complain about them all he wants but I think they do a good job of setting up the events.
The slow parts are mainly just the beginning 4-5 chapters. I liked chapter 16

thats the one where you find out their real last name and a bit about their family. plus that house, amazing. so much shit in it, looked fantastic

home front sucks, not a fan of it so far. will try and get a little further to see if it gets better.

Worst part is when doing the mission deals and completeing them, you cant move for liek 5 seconds, feels like playing a telltale game where it pauses when it saves, but more annoying then that since you know, this is a FPS game...

I can stream some Dangerous Golf at some point today if they ever get around to adding it to the store. Already up on Xbox so I may get impatient and get it there. 

This Maneater boss fight is utter bullshit.
Fire magic / dragon weapon / turpentine (they are very weak to fire) and stay close to the cauldron in the middle of the walkway. If you keep it between them and you, their projectile attacks can't penetrate it and they can't use their pounce attack to knock you back off the platform. Swing around long enough to get in a few hits, then circle back around to regen stamina.

Its your choice whether you want to cut off their tail or not. If they get bitten by the snake tail they will be temporarily immobilized, letting you do free hits, but if you don't hit them quick enough then the venom will buff them with extra damage for 30 seconds.

BlitWorks wants to port Undertale:

https://twitter.com/BlitWorks/status/738673889082023936

Doesn't mean it will happen, nor for what platforms even if it does happen.

Kanamit needs to try beating Terra morphious in someone elses game to see if it will unlock the did everything trophy. You need to beat the game to start the mission though.
Is that a boss or something? I don't think I've done anything like that. Pretty sure I beat the game though, so I can help out.

Fire magic / dragon weapon / turpentine (they are very weak to fire) and stay close to the cauldron in the middle of the walkway. If you keep it between them and you, their projectile attacks can't penetrate it and they can't use their pounce attack to knock you back. Swing around long enough to get in a few hits, then circle back around to regen stamina.

Its your choice whether you want to cut off their tail or not. If they get bitten by the snake tail they will be temporarily immobilized, letting you do free hits, but if you don't hit them quick enough then the venom will buff them with extra damage for 30 seconds.

Or just fuck it and shoot one nearly to death through the fog

Ummm... don't know if you heard it from me or not but that movie is great. Fun, action packed with some humor sprinkled in... and that church scene... wow.
What didn't you like about it? I know the main characters don't wear Mario shoes but other than that the movie is top notch entertainment.
Everything besides the two good fight scenes (first bar fight and church scene). Actually, Sam Jackson's right hand chick was pretty cool too.

Or just fuck it and shoot one nearly to death through the fog
I was literally amazed when I fought them again in NG+ after having a fair bit of trouble in NG and then I completely roasted them in 2 or 3 casts of firestorm. They must be part tree too.

My cool ass Infinity Gauntlet Oven Mitt that I got in last month's Loot Crate is being recalled because it's not thick enough to actually be used as an oven mitt (which anyone who has actually used an oven before should have been able to tell immediately when they put it on)

No way they're getting mine back.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/06/03/loot-crate-recalls-infinity-mitts-and-tells-people-to-stop-using-them/
That is super awesome but if it doesn't actually work as an oven mitt, kinda worthless.

bread's done
Back