PSNOT 3.0 - Let's Talk About University of Kentucky, Baby!

One thing to note about that coupon is that it's best to open the link in a Private/Incognito window or else you might get a code that won't work when scanned by an employee.
Good to know for the next time. Luckily mine worked when I got there. I printed it out if that makes any difference.

Last edited by a moderator:
Downpours are usually a good thing on such days though. Doesn't it usually cool off afterward? No rain here for the time being at least.

GWG for August are allegedly leaked 

Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate, WWE 2K16 Xbone

Spelunky, Beyond Good And Evil HD 360

Vig, you complain about some really silly things... does anything bad ever happen to you?

I think you just wanted to find a reason to say fuck
you_got_me_breaking_bad.gif

wish I hadn't slept on this, I'll be heading there tomorrow and they've gone up to 2.99. still better than a punch in the dong though.
The 2 I ordered showed up today. I'm sending them off to Amazon tomorrow. Luckily I got in for the .99 price thanks Vig for pointing out that flip.

So I've been perusing Facebook posts/comments about the upcoming election to my detriment and literally the only argument I see for voting for Hillary is that she isn't Trump. LOL.

Wooo, won a tournament in Poker Night 2. I refuse to do the save trick but the compromise I am making myself is that if I end the day with less money than the day before, I'll reload my previous day's save. I think that's fair considering how bullshit the poker AI is. Betting 20K (20% of all available chips) when blinds are 1200/2400 pre-flop, go fuck yourself.

So I've been perusing Facebook posts/comments about the upcoming election to my detriment and literally the only argument I see for voting for Hillary is that she isn't Trump. LOL.
During Bernie's speech, he says that he and Hillary are now on the same page that if you are in a household making 125,000 or less, you get to go to college for free.

Good grief.

There's a meh 4 for $40 sale at Gamestop in the main thread.  One standout though is the Pinball Arcade Season 1 disc for the PS4.  You'd just have to find 3 other games you'd want in it.

Some more NX rumors: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-07-26-nx-is-a-portable-console-with-detachable-controllers

A portable console with its own screen, able to output to a TV through a connectable base unit, detachable controllers, runs on Nvidia's mobile processor Tegra, uses cartridges.  

It uses the X1 chip, according to Digital Foundry http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2016-nintendo-nx-mobile-games-machine-powered-by-nvidia-tegra 

Specs for the chip - http://www.nvidia.com/object/tegra-x1-processor.html  Capable of 4K at 60hz, 1080p at 120hz, and 4K 60fps video

Veddy interesting.

I guess I'll ask for Therm: How is the new Riptide?
It's good. More polished than its predecessor with more events (tho still too few tracks, only 9) and a stiffer challenge. Unless you loved the first one I don't think it's worth full price for CAGs, but worthwhile in a good sale.

I'm half tempted to not pick up my copy of Arkham Knight, except for the fact that it's now unavailable within 250 miles.

Funny how low key that $8 sale is for it. Guess it shows the public reaction to the game. Should have never added in that Batmobile.

bread's done
Back