PSNOT 3.0 - Let's Talk About University of Kentucky, Baby!

Hulu no longer has a free service, sort of. You'll have to go to Yahoo View to watch any recent episodes. Because that'll last 6 months before they pull the plug on that with their sale and restructuring.

“For the past couple years, we’ve been focused on building a subscription service that provides the deepest, most personalized content experience possible to our viewers,” Ben Smith, Hulu senior vice president and head of experience, said in a statement. “As we have continued to enhance that offering with new originals, exclusive acquisitions, and movies, the free service became very limited and no longer aligned with the Hulu experience or content strategy.”

That said, Hulu is partnering Yahoo on its new ad-supported streaming site Yahoo View, which will allow users to watch the five most recent episodes of shows NBC, Fox and ABC eight days after they air. Select shows from other networks (TBD), as well as next-day clips will also be available to stream for free.
Yuck, yahoo had a horrible video player when they were airing Community S6 on Yahoo Screen.

Did you have freezing issues during the final battle of Mass Effect 1 Avenged? Kept hard freezing the system or causing partial freezes and stutters during the 2nd form of the fight. Took the advice to disconnect from PSN and switch off from rapid fire weapons for me and my squad mates and that prevented any more hard freezes that required a system reboot, but there were a couple of times during the 3rd time through the fight for the Insanity difficulty trophy that it seemed to come really close to a hard freeze as the screen periodically paused for 2 or 3 seconds.
None that I can remember. I did have an issue last night though, did the Feros missions and then went to leave...and it skipped my council report and (I think) my "choice" between Liara/Ashley. Never ran into that one before.

I got inspired to fire up Crimsonland again by Mild or somebody mentioning it in the discord, and shortly picked up a shiny new trophy, so that was nice. Not as good as a plat, but it's all I've got.

b5b0bd00-9835-0133-6df7-0e87cd6e10c7.gif

Gaming update:

I finished Song of the Deep and got all the trophies. I also went around getting all the treasures and upgrades/items, even though all those weren't required for any trophies. Sadly, one glitched and won't let me pick it up, so I'll forever be at 208/209 treasures.

If anybody plays it (and EVERYONE SHOULD), a lot of the puzzles and maneuvering to get some of the treasures and items are even more fun and challenging than the puzzles required for the story. So go out of your way to look around.

Also, I started up Kung Fury. It's fun, but holy shit it's hard to master. The music is awesome.

Just realized Toy Soldiers War Chest has a glitched trophy. 

The good news is that it's been right around a year that they've been working on a patch for it so it should drop any day now.

Lloyd-Christmas-Happy-to-Sad.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully Russet Villa is the last dungeon in Dungeon Travelers 2. Then I'll get back to Digimon.

One of the main problems with Digimon though is that the random encounters (and most of the bosses so far) aren't challenging, nor does there seem to be any rhyme or reason to evolving your digimon.

all I really want to play is the original dead rising.  I started it I think on 360 and thought it was cool but I always felt incredibly lost.  the sequel(s) never seemed as charming to me, but maybe they're awesome too.

all I really want to play is the original dead rising. I started it I think on 360 and thought it was cool but I always felt incredibly lost. the sequel(s) never seemed as charming to me, but maybe they're awesome too.
Agreed--after watching a Let's Play of the original, that's the main one I want to play.

Just realized Toy Soldiers War Chest has a glitched trophy.

The good news is that it's been right around a year that they've been working on a patch for it so it should drop any day now.

Lloyd-Christmas-Happy-to-Sad.gif
It's weird. It's like companies team with Ubisoft and then become total pricks. Signal Studios was a totally awesome indie dev and I can't believe they're not fixing the patched trophy.

Supposedly the Trials dev is just a shell of its former self as well.

It's weird. It's like companies team with Ubisoft and then become total pricks. Signal Studios was a totally awesome indie dev and I can't believe they're not fixing the patched trophy.

Supposedly the Trials dev is just a shell of its former self as well.
And their site doesn't seem like it's been updated in forever either...

The Talos Principle might ring up for $15 if you can find it at a local Walmart: https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/357586-walmart-the-talos-principle-ps4-rings-up-at-1500/
A quick search showed every Walmart was sold out except the Walmart right next to my house. It had "1 or less" in stock so I immediately put on my best look of disgust and forgot about it. On my way home from work I just happened to think about it so I decided to drop in...

[attachment=23246:20160810_055107.jpg]

tumblr_nd91voSZ8Z1sjbr2bo1_400.gif

I haven't bought crazy strike bowling yet. $10 still seems a bit too high for me, but the game looks like a good arcade bowling game and I look forward to one day annoying you all with it.

NMS is cool. Like most I don't exactly love it yet, but I played for 2+ hours starting a bit after 11 when I meant to only play 30 minutes, so there's something there. Weird that run is on R3, but you get use to it. I didn't realize it had run because I was trying to press in L3. I should have looked at the control map sooner. Doh.

The LE steelbook is real nice. I forgot to cash in my DLC stuffs. Will do that tonight.

bread's done
Back