PSNOT 3.0 - Let's Talk About University of Kentucky, Baby!

as long as I'm here I might as well talk about lord of the rings: war in the north.  I had no idea this game would be so much like the old ps2/gc lord of the rings games.  It's great!  But the difficulty is a little ridiculous or I don't understand how to play.  Some of the mid level encounters require way too much effort and restarting - there's a part in the beginning of (I think) mirkwood where there's a bunch of high up archers and a streaming army of armored/shielded heavy duty orcs.  I think my team wiped 7 or 8 times before finally inching through it after using pretty much every potion I had.

Still, I like the game.  Not enough to play through it three times I don't think because it's surprisingly long, but I'm really really glad I picked it back up after only playing for 5 minutes a couple years ago.

67a6f7e632cd1296969080e5c5a14f52.jpg

Not bad. Not as good as the Tiki Masala chips.

So if she is sending you that why are you here and not over there with her? Girls dont tease like that without meaning it now a days do they?
Cause I had already started drinking and was doing my own thing. I think this girl likes that I'm not all up in her ass like these other thirsty dudes that follow her. We have a date on Wednesday.

Discord is kind of back up but I'm not seeing earlier messages at all on mobile. Quitting and relaunching just cleared out what had been there.

Mild is this LotR game that one that was on sale for super cheap and like Balduer's Gate?
It was a ps+ title at one point, but I think it was also on sale recently. It's hack and slash with rpg leveling and abilities so it'll have some resemblance to baldur's gate and others like it (it's not isometric though, regular 3d).

And as a side note like I've mentioned before, I can't believe that this 5 year old game still has an active online community. When I play I just start up a public game and I usually have the other two slots filled in about 10-15 minutes in the middle of a weekday. Never the same people twice either which is super weird. There's some bs where trophies are disabled if you play a game that's ahead of your local save in the story, just fyi if anyone decides to jump on it.

https://youtu.be/QjEmi8P6cSk?t=78

Tyler will say that nobody streams anymore because nobody watches since they get their chat fix in discord. Since nobody watches, nobody streams.

Looks like [pre]Teen Wolf.

Does Tyler stream anymore, or are those announcements "Discord Exclusive"?
I've been sick of streaming for a long time, but still did it for the IA site a bit. but yeah, i'm not a big fan of streaming.

part of it is definitely because nobody shows up anymore. but even when people show up it can be annoying sometimes because streaming really pulls you out of the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been sick of streaming for a long time, but still did it for the IA site a bit. but yeah, i'm not a big fan of streaming.

part of it is definitely because nobody shows up anymore. but even when people show up it can be annoying sometimes because streaming really pulls you out of the game.
Yeah, I didn't like streaming story games the few times I did. It's only fun for games that are pure gameplay.

Just got all the hard trophies in Tricky Towers done, I think. Just a few multiplayer ones left if mild, munky, whoever else wants to do em. Not sure how hard the normal race match in 80 seconds might be.

I'm still waiting on the Vita version to get a decent price.

How're you liking NMS? I think most of Discord has pretty much given up on it already.
I really enjoyed the 2-3 hours I put in when I started, but I'm going to keep an eye out for a good trade-in value somewhere because I can't devote as much time to it as I'd like, plus its price can only drop.

If I can ever get my internet sorted out I wouldn't mind streaming regularly. But so far that's not looking promising. Might do that or a youtube kinda thing to help inspire me to get through my backlog. Been thinking about starting something up again for a while. 

Women's beach volleyball is great for obvious reasons, but as far as the game itself I think I like watching indoor volleyball more. A lot better with the big teams.

Finally found The Last of Us Remastered for less than $10. :cool:

I love buying all of my games at the pawn shop!

I found 2x copies of Parappa the Rapper (PS1) for $2 each a little while back. :hot:  They sell any and all "old games" for $2 each.  (N64 and back.)

Well, now I keep getting system level crashes on Volume on the vita (error loading, must restart the system). And of course since it's called a common word associated with other problems like volume it makes it nearly impossible to find information about whether anyone has had similar issues.

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember UNO on XBLA...  Popping into a game at around 3 AM and seeing someone wanking it on their Xbox cam. :wall:

-

Did a couple more videos for my anti-scammer channel.  NSFW for verbal abuse, of course.  (Except for the first one - no swearing.  Just... weirdness.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMRX_qU37f4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_cjmwMjSIs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNFdMNnbyBQ

Got some more on the way.

Last edited:
hey if anyone wants to help boost the vita ps allstars royale game just need to get online triple kill and win ranked without death

also if anyone got that gift for you free games uber code email hit me up if ya dont want it cuz i can always use more smite gems

thnx and rock on and have a great weekend

Videoball is great fun but online is dead without outside coordination. There's a Videoball discord chat that makes it possible. Anyway, they need to put it in a flash sale to boost the online community. Such a shame it didn't sell.

This has been out for about a week but I just saw the Jordan face tonight.  
CopcpOnWYAATZ9v.jpg

And 2K17's take 

CopbnT-VYAAO3xs.jpg

Bird looks like Michael Rapaport, Laettner looks like JBL, and I don't know what the hell's going on with Stockton.  
And Bubba from Forrest Gump made the squad.

CpWZEKBWAAISGa4.jpg

bread's done
Back