PSNOT 3.0 - Let's Talk About University of Kentucky, Baby!

anyone that actually paid money for it should be pretty pissed I think. most ps4 players got it for free from ps+ and either they played it a ton or barely played it at all because they didn't like it. I like armature just fine, but they definitely get a pass from the internets for some reason. I don't think they've released anything that would widely be considered 'good' yet, have they? recore might be the exception now I guess.
ReCore isn't considered good either.

Some of you might care about this:

Cvi-sV-WYAAjmNo.jpg

Gamespot liked Titanfall 2:

9/10

Titanfall 2 accomplishes several things. It introduces seemingly minor changes to its multiplayer sphere, but results in more fluid pacing and an intelligent gameplay loop. It adds a single-player campaign that builds in momentum with each mission, culminating in a grandiose battles that makes use of both Pilot and Titan combat.
And lastly, Titanfall 2 demonstrates a vitality that its predecessor couldn't. Whereas the first Titanfall kept up its breakneck pace throughout the entirety of every match, Titanfall 2 understands that sometimes, dialing things back for a few moments can make the long run much more enjoyable. In many ways, Titanfall 2 feels like the game Respawn should have made in 2013. It's a fantastic sequel. It's a fluid shooter. It's a spectacular game.
http://www.gamespot.com/reviews/titanfall-2-review/1900-6416561/

#libraryrental

Last edited by a moderator:
Those look like links, but they are not links. You are bad at the internet!

Edit: uh, that was supposed to be about mitch's holiday xbones....

I've been interpreting it as it's not going to be there for launch, no 10 hour trial, etc. but will eventually show up. If it never does, then it's one of those 20 bucks or less and/or see if a complete edition comes out and then get that for 20 or less (and then probably play it once).

Titanfall 2 will not be part of EA Access and Origin Access when it launches. This means that PC and Xbox One Players won't get early access, try it out for free, or discounts when it launches October 28. They clarify that it might get included in the future, but at least not this year.

You Alison  Brie fans that dont use discord are missing out.  Of course you could also go to https://gfycat.com

and search or add this to the end of that link:  NaiveElatedDrake

needless to say "that is very nsfw"  - pitfallharry

I dont think I will get banned since it isnt a shirtless dude and only a couple features of ...well haha if you like Brie go for it.

And no it isnt really her but it looks close enough you fuddy duddies.

He has a snazzy Duke Nukem trophy card.  Thats why he is here!  Plat #80 too.

And Stotch arent you a Brie fan so why are you not happy?

What is going on in here?

Wren, just because a house is abandoned doesn't mean it's cool for you to take the boards down and start pissing on all the furniture.

world of final fantasy is great and terrible. There's definitely going to be hundreds of stupid monsters to catch.

Protip: after you beat the big goblin don't go back to base, keep exploring

On a side note, for you guys that like to grab games by the pussy, Code:Realize has got to have one of the largest vajayjays I've ever come across.

Vig and Gator... how did you complete this teenage girl of a game???
Late to the party, but I wouldn't even really call what I did playing it. All those VNs I played like that I just put on auto skip and watched TV while waiting for the next choice to come up that I picked from the script like guide. I can't imagine any of them being a story I would be interested in. I assume most would likely make me feel like a pervert if I knew what the story was actually about.

People were complaining about a glut of roguelike games but nowadays, it seems like every game is a FPS walking simulator or a horror game or a mix of the two.

I didn't realize that The Deadly Tower of Monsters, Dirt 3, Costume Quest 2, Letter Quest Remastered and Pumped BMX+ were horror walking simulators. Interesting.

Pitfall told me I wandered into the wrong thread. It was scary. I told internet strangers I might play letter quest some day. 

bread's done
Back