PSNOT 3.0 - Let's Talk About University of Kentucky, Baby!

Here's my theory for why it doesn't work on PS4. On PS3 you had to set a default account that would get logged in automatically at some time in the night and then it would sync. That worked OK for one person, but it doesn't do any other accounts any good, so it's not ideal. On vita there's only one account and it's always logged in, so it just syncs. On PS4 there's no mechanism for auto-logging in an account, and even if it did that wouldn't do any other accounts on the PS4 any good. Now if they were doing it right they wouldn't require an account to be logged in to sync trophies. It should be able to just sync trophies for all the accounts, but no it doesn't have that. Maybe they'll add it at some point but I kind of doubt it at this point. Wait for PS5.
How about sync it when I earn it if I am connected to the Internet? If not wait till the next time I log in and have Internet to sync my trophies? Works just fine on XBox One. Both Sony and MS do stupid shit.

MS for example will not let you use Live credit to buy 360 games from the web or XBox One. Also can't claim the GWG 360 tiles on the web or XBox One without a credit card on file or linked to Paypal. Stupid as shit.

I sometimes wonder if they decide to do stupid shit just fuck with us.

Last edited by a moderator:
This dumbass bought the PS4 version of Dishonored on PSN a couple weeks back when it was on sale despite still having the physical version. fuck.

I'm kind of addicted to stardew valley. Good thing theres not a vita version, or I'd be playing vita in the work bathroom like Munky!

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll have you know I just spent all my commode time playing more vita just now.  Googling "cheapassgamer toilet sandwich" provides shockingly few results.

I'm going the PS Now trial.  Playing Mafia II.

Pretty amazing service.  No controller or graphical lag.  You can see the compression in the video quality, but I was often too focused on the gameplay to really notice.  Looks solid.

Not sure if it makes sense to have it with an already sizable backlog, tho...

Last edited:
The only PS4 Fallout 4 mod that was entertaining to me was the NPC Spawner. Watching two factions fight each other like madmen is fun. Might sell my PS4 in the process of upgrading my PC. And my PS3. And 2DS. Gamecube too... And PS2. fuck, might just sell it all.

... I'm very impulsive ...

The only PS4 Fallout 4 mod that was entertaining to me was the NPC Spawner. Watching two factions fight each other like madmen is fun. Might sell my PS4 in the process of upgrading my PC. And my PS3. And 2DS. Gamecube too... And PS2. fuck, might just sell it all.

... I'm very impulsive ...
Nothing of value will be lost.

WTF is your problem with Dreamals? It has interesting and tough puzzles.
At its core, it's an okay puzzle game but there are a ton of quality of life decisions they made that are super annoying. It takes forever to restart a puzzle, a lot of the puzzles are trial and error, especially since you don't know where the warp is going to show up until you grab the key, and the music is so, so bad.

At its core, it's an okay puzzle game but there are a ton of quality of life decisions they made that are super annoying. It takes forever to restart a puzzle, a lot of the puzzles are trial and error, especially since you don't know where the warp is going to show up until you grab the key, and the music is so, so bad.
Yeah the warp portal is definitely annoying. You basically have to solve the puzzle to figure out where the warp portal will spawn, then potentially re-solve everything while factoring in the warp portal. It should definitely show where the warp portal is before you grab the key.

bread's done
Back