PSNOT 3.0 - Let's Talk About University of Kentucky, Baby!

I will move my 2TB out of my slim and back to being an external drive. sucks there is no USB port on the back of the console though.
There is one on the back of the pro though, the addition of boost mode should make upgrading to the pro more tantalizing for fat or slim users even if they don't have 4K.

Finished up the Sleeping Dogs plat. Decent game, but it kind of made me want to play Yakuza instead.

Before I do something enjoyable, though, I need to buy the DLC and get those trophies so my completion percentage isn't harmed.

Screw this Final Chapter in Dragon Quest Builders

They've artificially increased the difficulty by throwing you in a land where you have no materials to build with.
You're now forced to combat a large number of monsters without a way to upgrade your weapons or armor and your healing supplies are limited. I just want to build and explore!

You can kind of get away with 2 USB ports for external drive support, because it's not necessary to keep it hooked up all the time. You can unmount it (doesn't say that - the menu item in the quick menu is something like "stop using external drive"). Then any games on it still show up on the dashboard/library, but show an ! icon. I you try to launch one it will tell you to attach the external drive. Then you can launch it. I wouldn't put SFV on the external since I need the golds dongle and my arcade stick plugged in, but most games I could put on there.

by the way bound is a really weird game.  it thought it was advertised as a semi artsy interpretive dance simulator, but it's actually a simplish speed running platformer with some artsy story underpinnings.  they also fail to inform you of the most important move in the game, which is holding L2 and doing a roll (hoop) immediately in to a jump (cross) which ends up like a super jump.  it's required to reach hidden parts of the game but it is not obvious that it's even possible.

So Sony made me change my password yesterday for some reason, but instead of letting me do it through my PS4 or their website, they're making me do it through a link they are going to e-mail me. The problem is, they have yet to send the fucking e-mail so I can't do shit.

Last edited by a moderator:
So Sony made me change my password yesterday for some reason, but instead of letting me do it through my PS4 or their website, they're making me do it through a link they are going to e-mail me. The problem is, they have yet to send the fucking e-mail so I can't do shit.
Check your spam. It's probably there.

I might get Super Gunworld 2 for $4.79.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SEgx96Z1vI
I'm also considering it. Reviews aren't great but it's a nice launch discount.

Noticed in Frisky's thread that Binaries is 60% off, another tough platformer. Considering that too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fq6fR94MvJI

Trophy card check.

Started Nioh last night, and beat the first boss. Good game so far. If I had to compare it to one of the From Software titles based on the little I've played, I would say it's closer to Bloodborne than any of the Souls games I've played. It has a Diablo-style loot drop system that was pretty helpful through the first level. Every time I died I would get better gear the next time through the area that eventually helped me progress.

Control setup is a little different from the Souls games. I kept wanting to press Circle to roll and R1 to attack. X is the dodge button and attack is Square and Triangle, so far.

Looking forward to playing it more.

I tried Torquel. That one is safe to delete. It's just doesn't seem fun and the control scheme is annoying. I also tried Not a Hero. That one I've enjoyed so far. I think I'm halfway through the levels, although you have 3 goals each level to shoot for and I haven't done all of them. There's also a variety of characters to try with different traits. I've unlocked one (you start with 2). FYI it drops some serious f-bombs and mother-f-bombs and it's bloody, so use caution around the kiddies.

EDIT: why is the background of my trophy card Torquel, when I most recently played Not a Hero and go a trophy in Not a Hero? psnprofiles is a failure!

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried Torquel. That one is safe to delete. It's just doesn't seem fun and the control scheme is annoying. I also tried Not a Hero. That one I've enjoyed so far. I think I'm halfway through the levels, although you have 3 goals each level to shoot for and I haven't done all of them. There's also a variety of characters to try with different traits. I've unlocked one (you start with 2). FYI it drops some serious f-bombs and mother-f-bombs and it's bloody, so use caution around the kiddies.

EDIT: why is the background of my trophy card Torquel, when I most recently played Not a Hero and go a trophy in Not a Hero? psnprofiles is a failure!
Alphabetically, TorqueL was the last game you played since your most recent PSNP update.

I wish they had ended the game with the Builder just setting the path for the next hero to defeat the dragonlord instead of you doing it yourself. Would have been an interesting change of pace.
Dragon Quest Builders done. Great game, super fun.

Not A Hero is awesome, I played it on PC and am really looking forward to playing it again on PS4.

Question for you guys, I bought a piece of luggage for a Christmas present from this website. However, it ended up being backordered and I chose to cancel the order, which they confirmed. About six weeks later, the luggage arrived. I checked my credit card and I haven't been charged. Am I obligated to go out of my way to ship it back to them or is it mine?

Just keep it and keep an eye on your credit card. Nice thing to do would be return it, but its possible that turns into a massive hassle on their end since they may or may not have record of the sale.

Not A Hero is awesome, I played it on PC and am really looking forward to playing it again on PS4.

Question for you guys, I bought a piece of luggage for a Christmas present from this website. However, it ended up being backordered and I chose to cancel the order, which they confirmed. About six weeks later, the luggage arrived. I checked my credit card and I haven't been charged. Am I obligated to go out of my way to ship it back to them or is it mine?
If somebody sends you something you didn't order (or in this case, successfully canceled), my understanding is that you are under no legal obligation to return it.

I'm not a lawyer, and I just think I remember that to be the case so it's good enough!

*Exist Archive isn't super exciting so far.

*Fairy Fencer F is reptitive but the quick combat and quirky characters make up for it.

* DUST - I hate those wizard things that spawn the exploding enemies.

* Grim Fandago - Stupid tumbler safe lock puzzle.

* Deadly Tower of Monsters - killed an Queen Ant. If the gave didn't have the director's commentary it wouldn't be worth playing.

Congrats on the 100%, I didn't have the patience to do the EA trials of Dante's Inferno.
Yeah I saw the servers for it went down, but came back up a week or so ago so I figured I'd just go finish it. Was pretty easy tbh. Just kinda boring after a while and one of the SP trials is like 100 waves long. Co-op ones weren't bad, though. Actually had a partner who knew what they were doin so we killed it.

bread's done
Back