PSNOT 3.0 - Let's Talk About University of Kentucky, Baby!

It was like a reverse RPG for me.  The first few hours I thought it were great, and it just kept getting worse the more I played.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is Final Fantasy Type-0 worth playing?
Not really. Gameplay is mostly decent aside from a really stupid time limitation on the quest system and a couple of short segments where they change things up just to be assholes about it. Characters don't have personality, the "story" is that you're dropped in the middle of a war that never gets explained or has any real meaning to the characters or to you, and the in-game cutscenes are horribly ugly.

It's a fairly easy plat and doesn't take long, but unless you care about the trophies aspect you'd be better off spending your time elsewhere.

I really liked the combat in type-0. Wish they had put a little more effort in making it look better though.
It's a port of a Vita title, right? I think (from what I heard) that it was updated a bit for the consoles, but that could explain why it doesn't look great.

It's a port of a Vita title, right? I think (from what I heard) that it was updated a bit for the consoles, but that could explain why it doesn't look great.
Yeah, PSP. I thought the normal game graphics scaled up just fine, but the cutscene graphics were basically just pre-recorded gameplay clips from the PSP version. Super low-resolution and quality textures captured at 480x272 and then blown up to 1080p is always going to look like crap.

FYI, 8 free trophies in Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Future Tone. May kill your completion percentage... or in my case, increase it!

Last edited by a moderator:
3vWJRn9.gif

The Sleeping Dogs DLC is so bad. I'm not even upset that United Front was shuttled after playing Year of the Snake.

Still going to play Nightmare In North Point, of course. Because I hate myself.

The Sleeping Dogs DLC is so bad. I'm not even upset that United Front was shuttled after playing Year of the Snake.

Still going to play Nightmare In North Point, of course. Because I hate myself.
The only 2 I somewhat enjoyed were the ones I bought that didn't have trophies, wheels of fury (for the sweet car) and Zodiac Tournament. Both Year of the Snake and Nightmare in Northpoint were not good.

My PS4's been collecting dust since I got another desktop. Having the PS4 controller work with Steam games is nice but I prefer using the dualshock 3 instead because it doesn't feel as clunky.

I don't know why you all think the dlc is so terrible. I didn't find it much different from the main game and no worse than any other throw away dlc for every other shitty game. You all are just racist bigots.

Sleeping dogs for life!

Fairy Fencer F has me going back through the same dungeons for a second time, without some of my previous party members.

Time to  lower the difficulty below normal and glide through rest on auto-pilot.

bread's done
Back