PSNOT 3.0 - Let's Talk About University of Kentucky, Baby!

Reported.
This thread without Stotch? NOOOOOO!!!!

X1vr6Zu.png

Imagine having to upload a picture to an image hosting site before you can post it on a forum. Jesus Christ CAG, try joining the 21st centruy one of these days...

Imagine deleting your post on cag after realizing this thread was active for like 5 years and had to be rebooted twice because cag couldnt handle the amount of posts it had

Last edited by a moderator:
how much do you and munky charge therm to live in your heads
you two should just get married. ya already suck each other enough each day that you know what you taste like. and with that i'm gone. fuck this server.

Hope everyone is doing well, and had a better 2019 than I did. Lost my wife to cancer in May, suffered a back injury in October, my mom unexpectedly passed away a week later, and I was laid off on New Year's Eve.

On a bright note, it would be nearly impossible for 2020 to be worse!

Hope everyone is doing well, and had a better 2019 than I did. Lost my wife to cancer in May, suffered a back injury in October, my mom unexpectedly passed away a week later, and I was laid off on New Year's Eve.
On a bright note, it would be nearly impossible for 2020 to be worse!
Dear diary,

For kicks, this is how my 2020 started:

Went through my mom's house for the final time last weekend and broke down and finally mourned her. Girlfriend came by my place the next day and left me.

If I don't land the job I interviewed for last week, I won't make rent next month. My choices are, in such an event: homelessness, or I move back to my old place with my mentally ill father, who was sleeping in his car before I put him in my place after my wife passed. On top of his fragile mental state, he's not handling my mom's passing well at all (they split in 2003 and had a toxic relationship).

Dear diary,
Went through my mom's house for the final time last weekend and broke down and finally mourned her. Girlfriend came by my place the next day and left me.
If I don't land the job I interviewed for last week, I won't make rent next month. My choices are, in such an event: homelessness, or I move back to my old place with my mentally ill father, who was sleeping in his car before I put him in my place after my wife passed. On top of his fragile mental state, he's not handling my mom's passing well at all (they split in 2003 and had a toxic relationship).
What are your thoughts on Kingdom: Come Deliverance?

Dear diary,

He doesn't even go here.

3VwfviR.gif

sorry to hear that Feeding the Abscess

how much do you and munky charge therm to live in your heads
you two should just get married. ya already suck each other enough each day that you know what you taste like. and with that i'm gone. fuck this server.

Why doesn't anyone post here anymore???

They all hate you. They told me in the secret discord server. Sorry bud.

Member this place?

RIP discord

I approve of this record collection thread!

i'm just here for the trophy cards

Cause my girlfriend wanted to play those play on your phone games last night and it was her birthday. That's why.

Why is your still Destiny?
Ur lame.

bread's done
Back