PSOne Memory Card - 1st Party

First off, why is everybody so interested in PS1 memory cards lately? (You're like the 5th on to make a thread.) Also, what's wrong with third party? I used a Performance brand memory card for 6 years and never had a problem. I then sold that card and got a new Performance one a few months back. Came with NFL Gameday 99 for free. $9 shipped.

But if you really want a first party, search the trading forum. Some people have 15 - 20 of them. I even have one I could spare. (Maybe.)

EDIT: Here's a good deal. $6 shipped.

http://cgi.ebay.com/OFFICIAL-SONY-P...yZ139969QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I would imagine that MGS Essentials had something to do with the recent interest and I didn't even search, though I should have. I just don't trust 3rd party cards, and have never had a good experience with them.

[quote name='jacknicklson']I would imagine that MGS Essentials had something to do with the recent interest and I didn't even search, though I should have. I just don't trust 3rd party cards, and have never had a good experience with them.[/quote]

No problem, I understand. Well, I would try CAG then eBay. If you can't find one, I'll let my white one go for $6 shipped.

Point of advice: One is enough since you can move saves from the PSX to the PS2 memory card. You still can't access them in game, but it's a solution in terms of almost unlimited storage.

bread's done
Back