scuba

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I am looking for a small psone with 2 controllers

I will buy with paypal or trade

I have an nes for trade, snes for trade and n64 games

let me know if you have one

I've got one in barely used shape with a normal controler and a see-through red controler - both in excellent shape. I'm interested in your NES/SNES (not both but either).

It is one of the small, newer ones - no box, probably no instructions unless I can magically locate them - all cables included. The unit is in great shape- no scratches, dings, discoloring, etc. looks just like it did when I took it out of the box (and threw the box away..lol) - theres nothing wrong with it, I just bought one of the new PS2's and didn't need it anymore. I don't have any really good games to go with it - I'd throw in a Spec Ops and a snowboarding game so you'd have something - but other than that all I've got is next-gen stuff.

thanks Dazz :)

I am having the hardest finding people who have them

tgn - like 4 people, gtz - none

and I cant believe they are still 50 at the stores but I hear TRU had them cheap too bad mine doesn't have any

I was there yesterday pricing some guides and games and noticed 4 LCD screens left. I will check if they have some PSone's left, cause my second one died on me.

pick me up one :)

I planned on opening the one I had but would like to have one in my collection thats not opened

I looked at your list on tgn and didn't have anything you wanted but could try to get some stuff or buy the lcd screen and ps1, if you can get it, via paypal

Scuba, I have one in absolutely mint condition but there's only 1 controller and no packaging, how much are you offering/ what do you have FT?

bread's done
Back