Psp 1.5 for cheap -pending- lumines still for sale

Skelah

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
So im parting with my fat psp 1.5 its in great condition no dead pixels unpatched lumines in perfect condition with case .
I will throw in
-the logitech case for the psp -
- god of war chains of olympus demo with charm -
- the usb cord no pro duo card. -

im looking for 115.00 shipped for all including lumines

If your not interested in lumines everything else for 100.00 shipped

Send me some offers.

Psp pending but im looking to get rid of my copy of lumines if anyones interested shoot me a pm.

[quote name='Access_Denied']I'm sorry, but Lumines does NOT get 30$ used. It's goes for about 15$ new and 10$ used.[/quote]

If you go by ebay prices, on average, yes, it does

[quote name='paddlefoot']If you go by ebay prices, on average, yes, it does[/quote]
Lumines is a Greatest hits game, it's $20 new, no matter where you buy it. (Almost anywhere, as most stores follow the MSRP) Most places you'll find it on clearence for 15 - 17.

Lumines isnt easy to find for everyone thats why there still around 30 on ebay and amazon. This is not the greatest hits version its unpatched.
If you can find them so easy for 15 you should go get them and sell them instead of crapping in my thread.

[quote name='Skelah']Lumines isnt easy to find for everyone thats why there still around 30 on ebay and amazon. This is not the greatest hits version its unpatched.
If you can find them so easy for 15 you should go get them and sell them instead of crapping in my thread.[/quote] Burn!!!

[quote name='Vjr191']Burn!!![/quote]
Dumbass!!!

And I'm interested in the PSP now. I don't have enough money though, but I'll see if I can pull some strings and get some. I'll let you know.

bread's done
Back