PSP-2000 Watch

They're everywhere and nobody is buying them. I walked into an EB this evening, and they told me that not only did they have a huge pile of them (clearly visible), they didn't sell a single one all day.

$229 is not a good deal. I think I will wait for a bundle.

I read on RFD that you can use a coupon at HMV to get 10% off.

not a good deal? are you crazy? The core is 199$. The 229 comes with the system a 1gb card, daxtor game and family guy tv show.

[quote name='Ranzo']not a good deal? are you crazy? The core is 199$. The 229 comes with the system a 1gb card, daxtor game and family guy tv show.[/quote]

Any good deals? Trade promos?

[quote name='Ranzo']not a good deal? are you crazy? The core is 199$. The 229 comes with the system a 1gb card, daxtor game and family guy tv show.[/quote]

Well... hard to homebrew. ;)

Dollar is at par. This should be $199 and $169 for the core pack.

Daxter is old $20
Family Guy is old $5
1 GB Duo Pro is almost worthless except for save games

Well I was thinking you could sell daxter and family guy for a higher price than that....but at least lower than retail.
As well as the 1gig. Hey, not everybody uses it for games. It could be just for music/videos/umd game saves.

[quote name='scary perry']Dollar is at par. This should be $199 and $169 for the core pack.

Daxter is old $20
Family Guy is old $5
1 GB Duo Pro is almost worthless except for save games[/quote] its close, but not there yet, i doubt out prices will be changing anytime soon

regardless if its old, daxter is a good game
family guy is always good for the road
and the 1gb you can use for your digicam

bread's done
Back