PSP 3000 $129 @ Dell w/ FS

terrific price

but shouldnt soby be releasin psp9000 by now?

OVER9000.jpg

Hm, I've wanted to upgrade from my 1000 for a while now. May jump on this and sell the fatty on ebay to cover most of the cost.

Edit: Anyone know any current coupons that would work with this? And is Bing cashback still running with Dell?

should i get this or a new 360? i mean the prices arent that far apart. 129=psp

150=arcade 360 plus 30 dollar gift card.

I just want to throw this out there, for those of you buying one for the first time. There are a ton of psp peripherals on clearance at K-Mart (headphones, batteries, memory cards).

I might pick this up, I've been on the bandwagon of waiting to upgrade my psp1000.

[quote name='koopa213']should i get this or a new 360? i mean the prices arent that far apart. 129=psp

150=arcade 360 plus 30 dollar gift card.[/QUOTE]

Well, do you already have either? And how much do you prefer playing on a tv or little screen? etc, etc.
They're completely different devices, I'd say it comes down to games.

And, hate to ask, but could someone explain how to get to dell from Bing? I searched monitor under shopping, but I can't find it.

[quote name='nnickers']And, hate to ask, but could someone explain how to get to dell from Bing? I searched monitor under shopping, but I can't find it.[/QUOTE]

1) www.bing.com
2) search "monitor" (make sure any adblock add-on you have is turned OFF)
3) under "sponsored links" you should see "Monitor at Dell" and than a link to "Bing Cashback"

Only time I've ever heard of bundles being cheap is when Fred Meyer (northwest chain) clearanced them out at about $133 a pop. I bought 1 for me and 2 for fellow CAGs out of state. Maybe if there's a new version released we'll see it again.

Only thing holding me back at this point is the scan line issue. Can anyone who has one say how noticeable it is?

[quote name='AshDOG']I just got the PSP-3001 and don't notice it. Been playing MGS:pW and Monster Hunter 2G.[/QUOTE]

Hm, that's reassuring, those are all I use mine for. Probably gonna bite on this then.

Ordering from Dell can be a pain... I didn't order the PSP yet (willing to pay $100), but i did order stuff from Dell before. The orders take a long time to process.

[quote name='Serpentor']Ordering from Dell can be a pain... I didn't order the PSP yet (willing to pay $100), but i did order stuff from Dell before. The orders take a long time to process.[/QUOTE]

Good to know, thanks, I ended up canceling because it cheesed me a bit that I spent the extra 8 bucks for shipping to get it earlier.

[quote name='rydude87']Is this deal still going on and is it still cheap if I have to pay ca tax? [/quote]

Deal is over at Dell, for now anyway.

I want a PSP, but I'm not in any hurry to buy one and the deals have been nonexistent on them since last fall. Anyone think Sony is gonna release a new PSP version this year?

[quote name='jello44']Deal is over at Dell, for now anyway.[/QUOTE]
I knew I should've jumped at the deal while I had the chance, but I'm not in a rush to grab a PSP, either. The number of PSP games I truly want to play is quite low, so I might as well hold out a bit longer.

See you next deal.

[quote name='gutter2d']I want a PSP, but I'm not in any hurry to buy one and the deals have been nonexistent on them since last fall. Anyone think Sony is gonna release a new PSP version this year?[/QUOTE]

Seems unlikely. I don't have have time to find a link right now, but there are reports that Sony is looking to make a device to compete with the iPad/Phone, and that may end up absorbing whatever a PSP2 might have been.

bread's done
Back