PSP 3000 $129 Target / Amazon

fphoenix

CAG Veteran
Last edited by a moderator:
as far as I can tell at target, it's a price cut, and that's it's regular price for now on. There isn't anything about it being temporary, and that shows up as the active price, so I assume it'll be that price forever!!!!!!!

until it hits another price cut or disappears or something.

The $130 price on Amazon is actually Target selling on Amazon, not Amazon itself which is still selling it at $169.95.

Post is a little confusing . . . title sounds like the cut is at Amazon AND Target, it is just Target. Might want to clarify the thread title, Amazon is still 169.99.

i got a hanna montana psp system im thinking of dumping this summer and picking up a dirt cheap PSP this xmas (systems should be around 79 to 99 then)

[quote name='Gamehead']I want to go to drop in price more. I wonder what is taking it so long.[/QUOTE]

Me too. Keep thinking about picking up a used one at GS for $99, but I'd rather have new.

Gotta clear these out now that psp2 has been confirmed with some specs and pics. This doesn't even match the black friday deal yet.

goddamnit! seeing this makes me want the NGP even more. i bought a used psp go in december and it was bought AND returned by the previous owner the day before i bought it so it was literally new.

played it until january (i think). sold it as "NEW" on amazon for $189 upon hearing about the NGP. all that money will go towards the EN GEE PEE bebehhh

Thanks fphoenix Ive been looking for a good deal on one of these! :applause:

[quote name='fphoenix']They're selling PSP - 3000's at amazon and target for $129 online. Not sure if it's in store or how long it'll last.

Amazon (http://www.amazon.com/PSP-3000-Core...RN0M/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1298402026&sr=8-1)

Target (http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/185-0481822-6654222?asin=B001KMRN0M&AFID=Froogle_df&LNM=|B001KMRN0M&CPNG=video%20games&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=B001KMRN0M&ref=tgt_adv_XSG10001)

Edit: On Amazon, it's target selling it through amazon. I'm guessing they're probably gonna price match it soon though, like they did with Kmart a couple weeks back.
coo2.gif
coo2.gif
[/QUOTE]

I don't know if it's just a temporary price cut. One I went to today had a sign that says, "New Low Price". That's all. No expiration date of when the sale will be over or anuthing like that.

[quote name='bobphone']Still rocking my launch console. Is there a real advantage to upgrading here?[/QUOTE]

The 3000 screen is totally tits compared to whatever piece of crap you're using.

[quote name='Chuplayer']The 3000 screen is totally tits compared to whatever piece of crap you're using.[/QUOTE]

I must be getting old...is being totally tits a good thing?

[quote name='bfauble83']I must be getting old...is being totally tits a good thing?[/QUOTE]

Depends on how old the people are that you're talking to. If you're an older person like us, they start to get saggy and aren't that great any more.

[quote name='bobphone']Still rocking my launch console. Is there a real advantage to upgrading here?[/QUOTE]

Are you serious? If you're still playing with your PSP-1000 (phat), the PSP-3000 has a brighter screen wth much richer colors, is slimmer and lighter, and loads games faster, plus they fixed the sketchy button issue on the leftmost button on the right side. Well worth upgrading to a 3000 from a phat!

[quote name='Chuplayer']The 3000 screen is totally tits compared to whatever piece of crap you're using.[/QUOTE]

:lol: I first read this as "totally tilts," and I thought? It does? :lol:

Wow, I haven't heard that expression in ages.

[quote name='Ed_']:lol: I first read this as "totally tilts," and I thought? It does? :lol:

Wow, I haven't heard that expression in ages.[/QUOTE]

Totally. The only way to describe the 3000 screen is totally tits. I was playing it for like two hours earlier today. It was great. I wouldn't even play a PSP 1000 back when it first came out because of the horribly blurring screen, but I'm so glad I gave the 3000 a chance with that Gamestop exclusive Big Boss pack from last year. It isn't blurry in the slightest. It's totally crisp and bright and beautiful.

bread's done
Back