PSP/360 games for sale, WTB Ipod Touch

lionheart4life

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
Terms:
- I will trade/sell to any CAG member as long as you have no negative feedback.
- If you have less feedback than me, please add $0.65 to each price to cover tracking. If feedback is the same or greater adding tracking is your choice.
- Any prices I list are shipped within the U.S. If you're from Canada, Hawaii, or Alaska we can discuss shipping options. I will ship by the cheapest available method whether it is First Class or Media Mail, but will certainly upgrade if you are willing to pay the actual shipping charge.
- I will accept payments via Paypal or cash. Please no checks or money orders. Cash payment is at your risk. I am willing to try Amazon payments but am not currently signed up with them.
- I will try to provide as much detail regarding condition as I can. Feel free to PM me offers or questions

Like NEW PSP games:
Little Big Planet - $16 shipped (ccomplete, case, manual, disc)
Army of Two 40th Day - $20 shipped (complete, case, manual, disc)
Dante's Inferno - $12 shipped (disc only, no case or manual)

BIG Want:
Ipod Touch 8gb (or possibly 16gb): 2nd generation or newer. I'm really only going to use this to run pharmacy applications like Lexi-comp and Clinical Pharmacology On-Hand at work/rotations so 8gb should be sufficient, but if someone is looking to get rid of a 16 for a good price I may be able to spend a little more. Looking for one in good used condition, no cracks on screen or anywhere. Scratches on back OK, just not missing chunks.

Haves:
Well I sold most of the stuff I had listed on here elsewhere, but these games I still have.
Crackdown (360)
Shadowrun (360)
Xbox Live Arcade compilation disk (360)

Mario Party 6 w/ microphone and big box (GC/Wii): $25 shipped. great shape, includes everything that came with it.

Soul Calibur IV (PS3): $17 shipped. Brand new, but out of shrinkwrap. I got overzealous buying PS3 games a while back, and this has never actually been taken out of the case. I have such a big backlog and don't see myself getting to this one for a while.

Wants: Willing to buy or trade, but already have a huge backlog so more looking to unload my own stuff.
Red Dead Redemption (PS3 or 360)
Okami (Wii)
Bully (360)
God of War Collection (PS3)
select blu-ray movies
seasons of Scrubs or 30 Rock

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back