psp 512 MB memory card 19.99 + 10 buck FTD credit

damn is this a good deal? i really need a card for my PSP. or sohuld i wait for lower price drops on 1gb or 2gb in the next couple months?

Just a note, I PM'ed EB/GS Sandisk 1GB price ($39.99) at Circuit City for $39.58 OTD. Since I already had a .5GB, I figured this was the better way to go.

[quote name='doubledown']Decent price, but BUY.com had the 1GB for $25 (after $11 rebate). Rebate is still good, but they are OOS at the moment.[/QUOTE]

There's quite a few people on FW that have had trouble with Sandisk rebates, FYI.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']There's quite a few people on FW that have had trouble with Sandisk rebates, FYI.[/QUOTE]

took me 14 weeks to get my sandisk rebate back from best buy

got a 1 GB psp memory card for 50 then 13 buck rebate making it 37

this was way back in Late feb

Which is the better deal the 1GB sandisk for $40 at EB/GS or 512 MB/0.5 GB from BestBuy for $20 mentioned on this thread?
I want to pick one up for a friend, but can't order online and new to the memory sticks since I don't own a psp. I'm leaning towards picking up two of the 512 MB/0.5 GB sticks. Thanks ahead.

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']Which is the better deal the 1GB sandisk for $40 at EB/GS or 512 MB/0.5 GB from BestBuy for $20 mentioned on this thread?
I want to pick one up for a friend, but can't order online and new to the memory sticks since I don't own a psp. I'm leaning towards picking up two of the 512 MB/0.5 GB sticks. Thanks ahead.[/QUOTE]

Check my post above. 1GB PM'ed at CC for $36.99. I never even had to ask for the 10%.

bread's done
Back