psp and psp go

chefgamer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
i am about to sell my 2 psps i have laying around with about 20 games and think 20 movies i could get a list together later.  i also have a pearl white psp go with box and i think its complete have to check the box though wondering what would be best price to ask for it all.  i was gona use the go but have never had time to mod it or look into putting software on it even though i would like to. any help would be apperciated. the psp are a 2001 and a 3001

Considering, you can get a brand new 3000 for $100 and $80 used from Gamestop, I wouldn't price it more than $60. The 2000, you can also buy for $60-$70 at GS used, so wouldn't price it more than $50 either. I'm not sure what games, you have, but most would not be worth much at all. Hope this helps!

Only have one rare game. My hopes are to bundle every thing and get as close to 200 as possible that's the psp stuff. Sell the go separate. Most of the movies are sealed. Really trying to fund my nexus 7 2nd gen.

Geco17's about right. 8GB cards can maybe get you an extra $5-10. Since you have the desireable non-1000 models, you can even sell it here on the site and help some fellow CAG out.

I'll buy just the psp 2000 from you for $40-50 if you are willing to sell one seperate. Does it have no scratches?

bread's done
Back