PSP Big Boss Pack in stock at barnesandnoble.com

I'm in for one. It won't ship though because it says it is shipping from gamestop. I started looking for this yesterday and found the same deal and hesitated. I broke my ankle/leg and need some entertainment. Fingers are crossed though....

[quote name='tightclaws']Gamestop has it again now, so if you feel more comfortable with it directly from them ......[/QUOTE]

I just poked around GS.com and I'm not seeing it...I just see the standard Metal Gear PSP bundle.

Check ur local gamestops. I cancelled my b&n order because my gamestop had one and the other gamestops he checked had them also. So they r still out there u just need to look.

I missed out on the online deal so I walked randomly into a GS last week and saw 1 they had in stock and took it right away. Great bundle!

Is the PSP color (camoflague v. metallic green) the only difference between the "Big Boss Pack" and the regular Peace Walker bundle? That link doesn't have much in the way of specifications.

[quote name='bjkrautk']Is the PSP color (camoflague v. metallic green) the only difference between the "Big Boss Pack" and the regular Peace Walker bundle? That link doesn't have much in the way of specifications.[/QUOTE]
The big boss has a soft case for the PSP and also comes with a bigger memory stick (4gb) vs 2gb on the standard peace walker

I would suggest ordering it right through Gamestop.

When the Demon's Souls LE was hard to find, Barnes kept taking orders even though they didn't actually have copies. Charged me and then I had to wait for the refund.

[quote name='mmercer13']Loving mine, glad I found it. Did EA not make tiger woods golf for the psp this year?[/QUOTE]

I don't think they did.

Days after GS pulled it from their website, I ordered mine through BN and received it last week. Same with the LE version of the game.

I think GS did this on purpose so that you can't use coupon and free shipping on them. But then shipping is reasonably. $3 for the LE game and $5 for the bundle.

Potential deal sweetener?

Bing is offering 8% cashback and free shipping for BarnesandNoble.com. I placed my order though the Bing link. There wasn't any free shipping reflected in the cart, so I'm not sure if it worked or not. If I get an cashback notification email from Bing, I'll update this post and let you guys know.

Link to Bing Cashback

[quote name='paul6']Potential deal sweetener?

Bing is offering 8% cashback and free shipping for BarnesandNobles.com. I placed my order though the Bing link. If I get an cashback notification email from Bing, I'll update this post and let you guys know.[/QUOTE]
Yeah. Forgot to mention it. I got $16 cashback as a result of this, which is more than cover the shipping cost and inability to apply coupon.

[quote name='eau']Yeah. Forgot to mention it. I got $16 cashback as a result of this, which is more than cover the shipping cost and inability to apply coupon.[/QUOTE]
damn wish i would have known about this
:cry:

Just got the dreaded cancellation email:

Dear ******* ******* ,

Unfortunately, our partner, GameStop, has notified us that they were unable to fulfill all or some of the items in your order. The item(s) listed below have been canceled.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and look forward to your next visit to Come back and visit anytime at http://www.bn.com.

Thank you for shopping with us.

Sincerely,

-- Barnes & Noble

paul 6 that sucks i ordered mine last nite just before midnight and i got a confirmation email saying it was gonna be shipped. I'm hoping i don't get a cancellation

[quote name='bikeinurtrunk']paul 6 that sucks i ordered mine last nite just before midnight and i got a confirmation email saying it was gonna be shipped. I'm hoping i don't get a cancellation[/QUOTE]

I ordered through B&N, had to call to confirm my info, they said everythign was a "go" but then I got a cancellation.

So I went to a nearby GameStop and while I only saw the all green MGS PW bundle I asked about the Big Boss pack which wasn't visible in the store and the guy said they had 3 in back (now 2, since I picked one up). Not sure why they heck they wouldn't display the Big Boss packs in the store, but the moral of the story is to ask rather than assuming they don't have any just because you don't see them....oh yeah, and ordering GameStop stuff through B&N sucks.

[quote name='OldFashionedguy']That is odd, i just ordered a like 8 copies of peace walker CE and 2 Big Boss packs yesterday and they have already shipped.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='OldFashionedguy']That is odd, i just ordered a like 8 copies of peace walker CE and 2 Big Boss packs yesterday and they have already shipped.[/QUOTE]
let get him!

i hope you are a troll and not just some d-bag.

I placed an order too and got an email saying it will be shipping today. Hopefully they don't cancel the order (really want it). :(

[quote name='ninja dog']I ordered a ton of CEs and a handful of Big Boss packs, they've all shipped.[/QUOTE]

Motherfucker.

Definately check your local Gamestop's. I traded in my DS/game collection last weekend and my local one (Fenton, MO) had the PW CE and the Big Boss PSP pack. Got the PW CE with my credit only because I figured it would be worth something in the long run given that it's a lackluster CE (just an artbook.)

[quote name='nnickers']Motherfucker.[/QUOTE]

I bought them for my children, who all have cancer. I sold them to them for cost plus shipping, like all good cags. Of course, the younger ones who don't have money will be doing chores for years to pay it off.

dontfeedtrans.gif

[quote name='ninja dog']I bought them for my children, who all have cancer. I sold them to them for cost plus shipping, like all good cags. Of course, the younger ones who don't have money will be doing chores for years to pay it off.[/QUOTE]

wow... dude you got some seriously weak dna your passing on to your kids if all of them have some kind of cancer, or you really need to get them out of the environment they are in. instead of spending the money to buy video games use it towards treatment for them, or a plane ticket out of that cancer causing country... jeez.

not trying to be rude or feed the troll - i just couldn't keep it in once i read that.

Nah, I'm thinking of flipping their unharmed organs on the black market once they die, so I'd rather be money ahead than have all those little liabilities running around the house.

[quote name='ninja dog']Nah, I'm thinking of flipping their unharmed organs on the black market once they die, so I'd rather be money ahead than have all those little liabilities running around the house.[/QUOTE]

SNAKE!! SNAKE!! SSSSSNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKEEEEEEEEE!!! (insert ending theme here)

Well the suspected shipping date passed so I called Gamestop and gave the mmy order number. They told me the item was out of stock and the order would be cancelled. So it looks like it's just B&N who hasn't removed the item from their website yet.

Oh well, I just got the one thats out in the stores and really like it. The green looks totally different from the pictures (more darker). I also got the MGS Hori accessory kit that comes with a screen protector and bag. Pretty impressed with it all and since I got it from Amazon I didn't pay shipping. :)

What is this PSP Face Cover? It looks like there is a transparent clip piece protecting the LCD screen and the hinged top covers the front completely. Is the back of the PSP covered too?

It only covers the screen portion when opened. And then the entire front part when closed. The back is exposed so it's really only to protect the screen and cover the front when stored in the bag.

It's not going to protect the back though if you drop it. I like it becaues it doesn't make the PSP bigger.

bread's done
Back