1-Score Universal Media Disc Case
1-Trust PSP Sound Station (NiB)
1-AC Adaptor/Charger
1-Soft Case
1-EarBuds with Remote (Sony Branded)
1-Ugly White Wrist Strap
1-Instruction Booklet/Assorted Manuals
3-32MB Memory Stick Duo (Sony Branded)

Here is the deal. The PSP was purchased used by me from EB Games and required a firmware update to play LocoRoco and then another to run GTA:VCS (so make a guess on the original system software version). The system itself has scratches on the top right corner near the "R" trigger as well as a minor ding on the bottom left of the console near the wireless selector. Additionally, there are two very small pieces of lint under the screen which have the appearance of a stuck pixel, only smaller. If you purchase this from me, it is your call as to whether or not you want to take the chance and remove the lint. I did not find it all that bothersome so I left it there with no complaints. Also, the screen has some scratches but are not noticeable when the unit is turned on. I know I am beating down my own system but I don't want anyone to feel as though they were misled. The system runs wonderfully with no stuck/loose buttons and the nub functions very well. All the accessories are new, or like new. If you are apprehensive about the sale, please know that I am willing to discuss return options should the unit not be to you liking so you do not lose out on shipping charges.

Note: I also have Loco Roco which I am willing to include in the bundle if the price is right.

Note 2: Here is my feedback from eBay. Only 7 total with 3 seller rankings, hopefully enough to ease your mind. http://myworld.ebay.com/somahead33/

Note 3: I am PayPal Certified: https://www.paypal.com/us/verified/pal=biavicoli%40gmail%2ecom

Note 4: Sexy photo shoot. Horrible pictures as it is really difficult for me to photograph with all the glare. A photographer I am not. The screen shots only managed to pick up lint, no scratches. One shot shows the scratches near the "R" trigger. http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b296/somahead33/

Note 5: The serial number sticker is missing from the outside of the unit. How and why I do not know. The serial number is, however, present on the inside of the battery compartment. Please see the pictures on my photobucket page listed above.

I am letting this go for cheap. Please do not hesitate to throw out an offer!!!

Please note the OP's 0 CTR, and that any CAGs should keep that in mind when working out who sends/pays first.

To the OP, most CAGs will only rely on CTR to work out who sends/pays first, though feedback link to other sites, such as eBay, TGN, GTZ, would be helpful.

I offered the one link that I could to eBay despite the fact that I have only 7 ratings total. If you are suggesting that I start with smaller sales then I will take this down.

EDIT: I am confused. I feel as though I am being called out when I just randomly clicked on 2 other threads which were first time sellers with no moderator input. Did I do something wrong with my listing?

What? He's just giving a friendly warning to any people that they should keep in mind you have 0 feedback and letting you know the same thing. I've seen that message on so many first time seller's threads that its permanently engraved into my head.

[quote name='somahead33']I offered the one link that I could to eBay despite the fact that I have only 7 ratings total. If you are suggesting that I start with smaller sales then I will take this down.

EDIT: I am confused. I feel as though I am being called out when I just randomly clicked on 2 other threads which were first time sellers with no moderator input. Did I do something wrong with my listing?[/quote]
It's not calling you out. I do this on any thread like this one (large $$$ amount, system for sale/trade) for someone who has 0 completed deals on CAG. We've had people in the past without any trade history show up, try to make a sale/trade like the one you have, and end up scamming people.

Certainly not saying you'd scam anyone, far from it. If you look through my past posts, you'll see the same behavior for other CAGs with 0 CTR.

The other feedback references is something some CAGs may look at as past history elsewhere and feel comfortable with, while others will only stick to CTR as their measure of who sends/pays first.

I really wasn't trying to sound combative. Like I said, this was my first time trying to sell here and I honestly wanted to know if I did something wrong with my listing.

EDIT: Perfectly reasonable explanation. I should have gone through your post history rather than blindly clicking on threads listed on the first page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back