PSP Compatible PSOne Games on PSN (No R2 L2 Needed)

Sideshow

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
After this thread gets rolling I'm going to start a list of all the compatible and non compatible Playstation One games that don't need R2 or L2 to play on the PSP or at least that has an option to reconfigure the controls so you don't have to use them (like Silent Hill) but so far I only know of Suikoden and the Final Fantasy games that work just fine without them so if you've played or bought the games and tried it on the PSP throw up here whether it is compatible, because I can't find a list anywhere on the net. These are games that are in the PSN only.

Also the list of non compatible games tell why so people can decide if that would bother them (i.e. Coolboarders 3 you can't spin)

So far....

PSP Compatible PS1 Games

Suikoden
Final Fantasy Tactics
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VIII
Silent Hill (with controller button changes option)
Wild Arms
Metal Gear Solid

Non Compatible PS1 Games

Coolboarders 3 (can't spin left or right)

Last edited by a moderator:
Can a mod delete this post and change the title of this thread to PSP Compatible PSOne Games in PSN (No R2 L2 Needed)

I got it backwards. Thanks.

From what I have played you can add Wild arms to the list as the L2/R2 buttons are used for scrolling on the item screen and aren't really needed.

[quote name='m_d_amore']you can map l2 and r2 to the analog cant you?[/QUOTE]

Yep, but some games require the use of the dpad and L2 and/or R2 at the same time.

Also, OP, you can change the title by editing the post and selecting "Go advanced."

[quote name='gettinmoney662']I'm more concerned with games that aren't compatible versus games that are.[/QUOTE]

i believe thats all of them unfortunately

bread's done
Back